Why do Wh*tes care so much about what women think...

Why do Wh*tes care so much about what women think? Did the Jews put so much Oestrogenbinbyour water supply that you """people""" have no sense of self worth outside of how useful you are to women?
No wonder you're dying out
You're all a bunch of pussy-whipped Eunuchs lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f0nFTdKlKLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women run the household and help create strong boys and girls that go on to create society.

we have empathy for others.

What did we tell you about projections?

this. Nobody else seems to have this quality. Remember, it was white people who called for the end of slavery. It's white people who are doing most, if not all of the humanitarian work around the globe.

Where Africans and mexicans and Asians are fucking their own people over time and time again with corrupt and murderous governments and militarized police, white people are the ones who [up until recently, fucking PC liberals] have been against that kind of shit.

this.
but we are rapidly learning to be cold and callous.
should be a fun century for you non-whites kek.

Your goat is ready

And look where you faggot are now.
Learn from the past men of yester year and spare no mercy.
Havast on ye for they will to you.
As for OPs pic its funny because now a days all women are the same.

Durka durka al quwait akbar hajeeba dupwah

Because whites have constantly strived to improve themselves and bring up others to the hights of their own achievements.
All the while arabs still live in bombed huts and fuck goats to disperse evil sexual energy and teach others how to better beat their wives.
Be glad that whites care for others, if any of the major countries bombing the middle eastern shitholes actually fully commited, and im talking actual priority 1 here, you home would look like pic related.

the so called pinnacles of your society are engaged in unspeakable acts in the dead of the night. stop kidding yourself please and let go of your exceptionalism. the wikileaks revelations of last year are enough for you to burn your fucking congress. not to mention the put options on sep 9-10 2001.

i hate erdogan personally and i protested against him personally. and i still dont like him, but i at least take comfort in the fact that he is not raping and killing children as a pseudo-religious hobby.

>all these replies
Now i get where the term "WHITE knight" came from

Islam = death

I'm drunk and all I can say is you're retarded

Rhe fuck you're going on about dumb sandnigger?

>Doesn't know Mohammed liked 6yr old girls and even asked his kid nephew to be sent to his tent for the night

>W-we totally have empathy! thats why we want to take away womens rights like voting and a job so they have no choice but to accept whatever we decide for them or starve!

Dog you can complain till the cows come home about stupid shit women do, but you're actually just as retarded as they are if your position is "pol actually cares about women's feelings". Pol is literally filled almost entirely with 2 kinds of people.

People who hate womens rights and don't give a flying fuck about their opinions on being reinslaved
and people who hate womens rights and are repressing the fuck they give for the good of men and their idea of society.
Only a minority of people actually believe women are going to go "this is fine" to being enslaved again, and smaller still is the number of people who are actually okay with the idea of womens rights in principle.
Probably the largest minority though is the sea of whiny casuals who insist that "pols not like that you cant use stereotypes against us, all stereotypes are wrong except when we do it"

chemical castration
murdered by mutants

>Oestrogenbinbyour

That is true though. Women at large part ruin society.
You probably found yourself in a situation where you wanted to punch a woman so badly and if it was a man you'd knock him in a second.

>wh*tes
kys, actually, right before spell it all out you cunt

Rhodesia

Media influence. Women with the same opinion have beem shoved on the screen to make women think a certain way, which means men have to change their methods and personality in order to reproduce.

The flaw was that men chose to change their personality in the first place instead of disregarding the media.

I don't care what women think, but an unfortunate part of getting in their pants is listening to them talk, or at least pretend to listen.

And I think we should recognize that all that was a big mistake.

SO sweet, so beautiful...can't believe she's just a nine year old
youtube.com/watch?v=f0nFTdKlKLw