Scientific study: Whites See Blacks as Superhuman

slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/11/whites_see_blacks_as_superhuman_strength_speed_pain_tolerance_and_the_magical.html

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
wh*Te subhumans literally fear the BLACK warrior

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xdmMV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Into archive archive.is/xdmMV

The BLACK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The BLACK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.

In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>tfw forgot to filter turkey

thx lad

not a problem amerimutt

amk, bu post niye yaptin

perfect slave body, can work like a donkey and is stupid like a muslim

>look at that superhuman throwing balls through hoops for our entertainment
>they sure are super

Yes, very 'scientific'.

A mockery has been made out of the scientific method, it's a bad joke now.

funny, because black people apparently see white people as superhuman.

>wh*Te subhuman delusion

>whites are inferior is now archived

Seems like another raid.
Remember to report all the nigger threads.

I didn't read the article, but most people tend to see other people as people on a case-by-case sort of deal. Except when you see somebody from an ethnic group that's radically different that what you're used to seeing will you have a period to adapt. I imagine most of you don't interact socially and are susceptible to weird bullshit like this article. Feel free to reply with a bunch of infographics about how niggers are evil. I won't read those. Be better people for yourself, not your cultural identity or whatever.

White boi just can't compete it's true. The white man will never win fair fight with the black man.

If you're trying to claim that 90's Jordan wasn't superhuman in his ability to be a graceful and precise athlete with unparalleled stats and style you're a fucking idiot and I'm not talking to you about anything.

read the article

be honest
how many read the headline in OP's post as "subhuman" in the thumbnail

>be honest
>tell me i am not a racist scum
you should be ashamed of yourself

another study:

kek liberals literally worship niggers
this shit is funny

It never gets old

bump

fucking idiot don´t bump your own threads let it die out