I'm trying to convince my gf not to adopt a child. What are the arguments against it?

I know that adoption is one of the most blue pilled, cucked things you can do and I'm not raising some other faggots child. And worse, I'm afraid she'll adopt some nigger. Got any pasta I can share with her that sounds more intelligent than that?

Why don't you make your own child, faggot

Because we've only been dating a few months, you fucking faggot. We're not financially in a position to do it yet either, and we're not married. I'm working on it nigger.

For some say

Adoptinf a child os great...but they make fun of for doing it...

I think its great sometimes... but idk...

Then why are you worried she'll adopt?

Straight tell her like a man what you think of her idea. If she decides to break with you, find another gf.

Then how come youre in a situation where youre able to afford an adopted child?

>Amerigoy women and family values

Adopt a child of every race and do a hunger games contest. The strongest one will be your ultimate progeny.

I thought they didn't let faggots adopt.

Also if you think you couldn't raise a kid that was another race than you into a functional adult you're gonna up a shitty parent.

say you want a child of your own. If she doesnt want that then find a new gf

>We're not financially in a position to do it yet either,
Adopting costs tens of thousands of dollars.

What kind of fucked up adoption agency will hand you a child that you can't afford? Is she serious? Is OP just meming us?

This is exactly what I did. She said something about well that's just something that'll be a deal breaker down the line... Not long later she's telling me how one day we'll have our own kids and they'll be cute and whatnot. Don't know if she thinks she can talk me into raising some shitbags' little failed abortion but it ain't happening.

Adopt a white child? save one from a house full of niggers and save him from becoming a degenerate

Why is adopting a child blue pilled? I get that it's someone else's but you're implanting your beliefs and ideas into them

Adopt a White South African child, they're being killed by their nigger government. Plus they're pretty cheap as well.

Typical burger. When you die, whats left of you? Some other guys child whos probably fucked in the head since his parents were retarded enough to leave him?

>Don't save a white child's life goy, let them be killed by niggers

Just read her the horror stories of how families have been destroyed by broken children they adopted and tried to "help."

Genocide will eventually be committed against less inventive races through engineered viruses or nano technology. Don't give non-whites false hope. It's cruel!

I see but what if you have your own kid and you turned this other kids life around? Wouldn't that fulfill your purpose as a father? To teach them right from wrong? To fix shit? To hunt? Shit like that. Not let them fall into the hands of degeneracy and foster care.

Is this the Swedish endgame?

Adoption isn't cucked if the kid is an orphan from your extended family.

It's a shit test.

It means "impregnate me now pleaaaase!"

Have a friend family who adopted two young kids from Hawaii. They are both doing very well now and love their adopted family. It's probably one of the most unselfish and moral choices I've ever seen two adults make. This is after they had two sons of their own. Their adopted daughters are on their way to the Air Force and university. Parents taught them good values and shown how sacrifices can benefit those in need.

This. I don't understand this Burger's logic.

Why not just have more kids instead? Of course it isnt, hes your family duh

>Got any pasta I can share with her

Cuck. Tell her your not adopting. Tell her how it's gonna be. If she doesn't like it, move on

>Muh legacy
>literally no one gives shit besides you
cool man

What the fuck are you doing with a girl that would seriously consider adopting a nigger ?
Seriously, she is not wife material. Dump her. Don't spend the rest of your life stuck with that, she is not worth it.

He's a LARPer and didn't think his shit through.

Found the cuck. How's your wife's son doing?

This, theres no problem adopting if your taking in one of your own who is going to go to the social trash heap otherwise. Doesnt mean you shouldnt have your own kids too. And by no means should you never adopt some tarbaby from a different continent.

you can't adopt unless you are in a stable marriage

if you say no, it means no

she doesn't have a choice

for fucks sake!

Have your own kids, don't bother picking up the tab for some other failed black parent

>Dating for a few months
>Already talking about children

Jesus Christ, user. Get it together.