They want to execute the 16 year old isis girl from Germany

>They want to execute the 16 year old isis girl from Germany

>"I want so much that my Linda comes home healthy. I will always be there for here" -father of the terrorist

lol
>archive.is/HkENK

Tragic. Shouldn't have joined ISIL

>blocking out her face

Lügenpresse bastards.

Hope she gets the death penalty.

Lets hope the Iraqis go through with it

I hope we see a video of her getting tossed off a cliff and riddled with bullets like what the PMU did to those jihadists when they took Mosul

How can you say that to your own kind. Fucking cucks.

no one wants to see that eyebrow

Traitors must hang first. They're right. She has no place in Germany anymore.

The absolute state of modern germans holy shit.

Your daughter left you for some mudshit goatfuckers in the middle of a desert which said goatfuckers kill christians etc. and you still love her?

Whiteknighting faggot. She is more or less ISIS herself.

She's a race traitor who joined ISIS because she had rape fantasies about Islamist warriors. She can be starved and tortured to death in an Iraqi prison cell.

He said lol and everyone else said they hope it happens.

???

>tfw no rape videos of multiple men using her as a cum dumpster
dont really care

ok sorry

>RACE TRAITOR!
/cruise

apology accepted

I hope they kill her

theres no coming back from that

>your own kind
>german muslim

yeah sure

If terrorism is a result of white supremacy why are white people joining the terrorists? Check mate libshits.

I want to see her raped and killed, mainly because she's a filthy kraut

I hope we get a nice beheading video of her broadcast to the internet. Send a nice little message to these little white cunt race traitors in Europe that want to become muzzie cunts.

Funny how they only want to execute ISIS fighters only when they're white, isn't it? Lets start executing muslims while we're at it

For the record I also think she should be executed as all mudslimes and mudslime-enablers should be put to death, but if her name were say, al-habibi-mohammadette instead of Linda, (((Germany))) would want to give her welfare instead of a bullet

This world is getting too sick for me to handle. I hope everything just get eradicated

Somehow i am fine with her being executed
no pitty

You must be a poofter if this is what tips you over the edge.

The majority ISIS fighters typically die fighting or got shot on sight you dumb nigger, it's her fault for surrendering and more so her fault for betraying her people to begin with.

Play shit games...

Exactly. So put her to death. She does not deserve to draw breath on this earth

Hopefully they release videos of her execution in high quality just like the ones sponsored by the CIA and Israel.

I hope her mum gets to watch the video so the bint can go on with her life knowing that her daughter's brutal death is a direct result of how she raised her.

In the olden days they would burn her, now they just inject them... Pretty lucky I would say... I mean she should be used to getting injected considering she is a terrorist whore.

Its everything all together.

Day of the rope is coming for her. I say, good riddance. You do the deed, you do the walk. They should hang all ISIS fighters, no exceptions.

"Mädchen"
No, that's fake news. She is a fucking traitor and deserves death.

She's just a piece of shit no matter where she goes

Wait, they still haven't executed her? It's been a few months since she was captured.

Our fake news institutions call terrorists "bomb tinkerers", like it's a fucking hobby. So what exactly do you expect? Everything is soo cute, goy. He was just bastling a bömbchen, the silly guy, lol! She was just being a silly little girl who joined a terrorist organization that wants to destroy the world, lmaoo, she is so silly and fun and quirky.

??

Dumb bint.

raping takes time, Anonymous. There's a refractory period

Maybe if all the posters in this thread took out their anger on the cause of the problem instead of some 16 year old and her parents then this shit wouldn't happen.
A lot of you are practically retarded just in reacting to this OP.

What do you even care about?

good. stupid roastie deserves it. she also deserved the probably thousands of rapes she endured so far

Always kill an enemy before a traitor Jim Jam

What is a madchen

Feel sorry for the dad but hope she gets raped and killed

>Wait, they still haven't executed her? It's been a few months since she was captured.

Under Iraqi law you cannot execute people below the age of 22. She is 16.

She will also be extradited to Germany, no doubt about it, just as any American ISIS woman will be extradited to America.

Traitors should be treated worse than enemy.

that's what assassinations are for

She is the epitome of a (((woman)))

So where's the sex tape?

She is a traitor who was killing Christians in the name of all sand niggers.

>Pic related

I hope they kill her. The more white women they murder, the better.

If the captured person didn't had a vagina, nobody would care by now.

>Maybe if all the posters in this thread took out their anger on (((the cause of the problem)))

as long as you understand

she did stuff against europe, murricans, the few peaceful muslims and sandchristians and empowered the subhuman filth, she deserves no sympathy

>t. Sandnog

Press S to spit on grave

Good.

She made her bed. Sleep tight, traitor filth.

>eyebrows
Oh she's a fucking bosnian.
That explains it.

Germans slightly redeemed.

the bloodthirst in this thread honestly does discust me, but thats what happens when you get a bunch of powerless people together and build a culture about whining over shit.
lol hey nigger, I know nothing about this but ever heard of a fucking trial where you gather evidence to convict shit?

In my opinion they fucking HAVE to put her through one. otherwise they should not have accepted her surrender in the first place.

Shill post

>not german

Fuck you, stop making these fake shitty threads
Missdirection

if she goes back to germany, herr merkel will make her a hero.

> no place in Germany anymore
why not? she's muslim isn't she?

I just want a gangrape sextape REEEe

She's hideous

Nothing of value will be lost

Thought it was because she's a traitor.

I said
> lol
At the end.

this
she is fugly
PLUS
she is a islamofacist terrorist

Being a traitor is the worse sin one can do, they are reserved to a special place in hell along with Judas for a reason.

>55588
ha, full house

I wonder what she's been thinking about lately.

Stupid cunt.
But hey, at least you're not an evil nazi! That's worth something, right?!

If this was a German Man he would of been shot already.
Why give us BS just because she has a 16yo vag.

Follow the same procedures if it was a traitorous man.

Hand the PoW to the relative Authority and if found guilty of treason and Enabling the Terrorist threat (which she has), do the outlined/suitable punisgment.

However! The mudslimes most probably wish to execute her on the grounds of adultery. This I dont not agree with.
She enabled the enemy and commited Treason. She should receive judgement for only these crimes.

little girl, miss or something close

Sell her as a sex slave to the Saudis and give the family the money from the proceeds. Or execution video in 4k 60fps, with blood money to the family.

She's a German national who joined ISIS.
What more do you need?

Hang the cunt and be done with it.

cheer up, bosnian kid

>>They want to execute the 16 year old isis girl from Germany
If they do nothing of value was lost.

Fuck no, you get her here and squeeze out any information about her recruitment in germany. The "recruited via internet" story doesn't pass

Death to traitors!

Judging by the pic it looks like she played a bit too much Mindcraft

She's a Quisling

>sie sitzt einem gefängnis
almost all of these screenshots have pretty obvious error in grammar or spelling

so sad, at this rate she is more sperm than human anyway.

Not even surprised.

I think considering she was underage when she made this stupid decision, she should be returned to Germany when she can be sentenced according to their laws.
I cannot comprehend what could motivate her to act in the way she did though (I mean, what the fuck is so appealing about Islam, let alone Jihadis?), and I'm not going to feel sad if she does get executed by the Iraqis.

What is the family going to do with 25 cents?

Yeah, it's a bit sad desu.
Just a stupid girl, brainwashed by leftism, that didn't know what she was doing.

She cried like a bitch after getting in touch with reality

>Bagdad/Pulsnitz
Globalization is great, isn't it?

She has been trained from birth to hste herself, and her country. She was then presented a chance to fight back aga inst the evil surrounding her and become a hero at the same time. Its not rocket science

not a german anymore litteraly volksverräter , not a part of us sad for the family indeed bt she is a danger to all of our nation

she is german traitor joining people that rape and stab them on any given occasion, she deserves it

well then fucking get bosnia killed too, we need to clean he balkans so it can be a propper defence for the european white heartland again

probably bosnian ancestry so not a german, so fucking pump her full of lead not my problem not a part of my nation

Someone shuold kill her father too.

>Funny how they only want to execute ISIS fighters only when they're white, isn't it?

If she was a brown male, she'd no doubt be given a flat, a truck, a pile of cash, and easy access to European schoolgirls.

realy doesn't look german if i look XD people from US midwest look more germanXD

She's about to get a movie deal in Germany media is only spreading rumours for symphaty.