Macross Delta

Episode 08 in 1 hour and 20m

Will he reveal himself as the main antagonist who control the windermerian, who is var'ing the Vajra and who use the Dimension Weapons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck
youtu.be/GMKiLsbWiHY
youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Literaly Char

First Bell now Char
What will this madman do next?

Kek.

First Bellri, now Char. Who is next?

Garma

Bogue = Jerid?

Fits
The shouting loser

>half mask
>instant char
Will he be a better antagonist than char?

One more hour to go. Hopefully the usual livestreams will be up.

How many years between Macross E and Macross Delta?

Nah, he's Klim.

ONE MORE POST AND I'LL DO IT

4 years iirc.

5 years

i doubt that they will reveal the main antagonist in a manga.

But, why would he cross to this universe, there are no relevant little girls in Macross... Or maybe he is just not aware that Freyja actually is a middle aged woman.

Friendly reminder that Freyja's VA likes Bogue and thinks Mirage will win

Two points of the previous thread:
1. Windermeres are convinced the NUNs dropped a bomb on them. Not just the common folk, but also their king who wants to avenge what they did. I think you're all misunderstanding Keith's words to Heinz: brand of shame isn't brand of guilt or remorse. They were humiliated. Roid refusing to answer to the cat guy's catty provocation just proves he's a class act in diplomacy. He also opted to not really give his opinion about his thesis when we know he's rather passionate about it. Delta Squad Captain was friends with the older king, so it's rather doubtful he's some kind of raving madman when he, Zent commander and Arad were apparently BFFs.
2. Speaking of Roid, I also pointed out: the only reason why Delta and Walkure live is because Roid stopped the Knights from BTFO them in their previous encounters. He also analyzed their singing. You should be asking yourself why rather than focusing on Bogue's GO TO HELL.

There's obviously a third faction here.

DELETE THIS

well, cause it's from around 5 years before delta, freyja is still 9 years old back then

Young enough to the eyes, legal to not be arrested.

Is anyone translating the prequel manga for the aerial knights?

The earthlings, universalisation and capitalism are the true antagonists of Delta.

Cronicle.

Obligatory post:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3nfweteZck

>There's obviously a third faction here.
Still delusional when the bad guys shown to do shit is the Kingdom of Wind. More likely some Aerial Knights will defect as their side was wrong all along and lying to their people.

Go to hell Bogue.

Makes sense now.

> legal to not be arrested.

I don't think he gives a single fuck for AoC laws.

>Still delusional when the bad guys shown to do shit is the Kingdom of Wind
Baby's First Macross. Brotip: Kawamori stated the point of the story is two opposite sides who dislike each other learn to work together as team. In the draft, Windies were just another rival squad. They get their own POV manga too.

why is this anime so full of hippie shit?
Peace, love, music and weed lmao.
If there were no based windy space vikings this would be totally boring

Kawamori

But all the important Windermeres aside of Freyja are the higher ups, dumbass. Keith is the protagonist of the Windermerian manga and he's a Prince.

>space vikings

I would cross universes and dimensions for loli freyja.

No, and the based user who scanned it for us said he won't scan other chapters, so we won't even get more scans. Let's hope that someone uploads the full volume some day.

She's too adorable.

HNNNNNNNGGG

Windermere is genuinely the comfiest-looking world I've seen in any anime in a long time. It's so clear and serene.

We just saw a masked dude with a floating Vajra in the prequel manga that sure hell isn't the King of Windermere (who is Arad's former friend). The incidents with the Var began while Windermere were busy with the civil war bullshit in their own planet. So they are likely used by someone else, or by a group of people, of many varied races.

Newtype stated that the Draken was given to them by the Anti Nuns movement, I think. There you got your real bad guys who just took advantage of the circumstances.

Shota Bogue when?

it would be weird to see Vajra again on Delta

>little girl
>walking alone in mountains with sharp rocks and steep cliffs
Freyja had terrible parents

She has an apple, so she's well-fed!

She's a windermerian, though.

9 yo windermerian = 20 years old human

A shame it's filled with badly drawn inhabitants.

I need to see shota Bogue surrounded by his 5 sisters.

Her parent's probably died of old age already.

still the stupidest logic, cause the moment they were born that means like what? instant 10 years old? yeah, no.

They don't mature more quickly, heck they don't even age more quickly. Their bodies just gives out some point after 30

mikumo gonna sing aimo confirmed.

Don't make fun of other cultures senpai didn't Macross teach you anything?

They are strong. She'll probably bounce off with minor scrapes if you push her down.

big or little sisters?

He's the youngest I think.

Shota Bogue a cute.

no

Big sisters. He's the youngest.

We have to go wider

Those aren't her parents.

Does this show have cute boys in it or is it just cute girls?

hope Mikumo will save the day
Kawamori, pls

That doesn't look like her mother, it's probably her older sister or aunt. Or maybe they are not even related and Freyja lives in some kind of community house.

VA's opinion doesn't have any effect to story desu.

>she literally calls Freyja a christmas cake
I would not want to be a Freyjafag desu

It has cute boys too, including a trap shota.

More like her friends m8.

I hope they stay captured for at least 2 more episodes for better Freyja x Bogue relationship development.

I'm curious, how does the plot compare to other mechas?

It'll be one sided on Bogue's part and he'll lose regardless.

Episode's title is ESCAPE

I like how much thought goes into Macross world building, even on the incidental stuff like this.

And Mirage's VA likes Messer.

she lost them in a fire house, pic related is from Ep 01

Have you watched any Macross series before?

>tfw most of windermerians were raised by adoptive parents
>tfw most of windermerians probably don't remember their real parents because they died of old age

No. I've watched a bunch of other mechas like Gundam, CG etc before though.

why even fight when you could become a windamearan prisoner of war and get raped all day?

And Hayate's VA likes Mirage.

first let me ask you, what is your stance on jpop?

And Hayate's VA is sleeping with Kaname's VA.

I listen to it occasionally, w-why?

Sure.
Aerial Knights separate Freyja from Mirage and Hayate due to her special singer and traitor status. Mirage an Hayate ESCAPE while Freyja stays captured.

youtu.be/GMKiLsbWiHY
I just noticed Hayate is wearing his helmet again in the trailer.
Does that mean he's stopped relying on Freyja's songs for power ups?

Transformable planes, love triangle, and the power of music (and culture) are the focus of every Macross. Sometimes the show puts an emphasis on one of these.

You should start by watching DYRL if the original show is too long, to get a gist of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24

Decades years old spoilers.

okay, you can go watch episode 1 now. you can start right away from delta, previous series isn't a prerequisite.
although if you ended up liking it, then you can try the prequel. I'll suggest macross frontier first just cause it's more recent so you won't be turned off by character design or animation.

If they are bringing back Vajra, I wonder how likely it is to bring back Protodevlin? (Yes I know that's the theory on why Mikumo is so weird.)

>MIRAGE Best Girl!

Literally nobody wrote that.

I don't care about them :|

Are you sure that wasn't in episode 3?

Idol have "superpower"

Everybody was a Miragefag before the show started. But Freyja was too awesome and cute and we all became Freyjafags,

There were a lot of people near the beginning actually.

5 mins

get in here niggas