India-Japan friendship and appreciation thread

Recently, Japan gave India a massive loan at only 0.1%.

google.co.in/amp/wap.business-standard.com/article-amp/news-ani/friend-japan-gave-us-loan-at-0-1-interest-rate-pm-modi-117091400667_1.html

Thanks based Japan, I hope with your help we will make this shithole great again.

Im sorry but when was it great again?

Think they want dem Indian nukes but why? against china? U have usa for that why nippon why?

Before the Islamic and British invasion.

I think they want balance in power against China, that's yet.

Why would Japan want Indian nukes when they have the ability to make their own and the Japanese space program is basically a missile program since it doesn't need to depend on liquid fuel.

Why did your PM not choose maglev though but the regular bullet train?

Because we already are buying the meme called Hyperloop and a MOU has already been signed for it.

PLAAF is a meme, and India is the only country in Asia that has the capability to stand against PLA Land and Naval forces when it comes to numbers.

>numbers
has not been relevant since 1945

>He doesn't know the only new tech (Tanks, AFVs, Helicopters, Jets etc. etc.) doesn't work on Himalayas unless you are using ICBMs to fly nukes over them.

Namaste, I support the relationship with India strongly.

>he thinks an india-china (real) war won't involve missiles

Namaste Japanon

POO

>He thinks China wants Beijing and Hong Kong turned into ashes over Tibet and Underdeveloped Arunachal Pradesh

Konbanwa, We hope to help you against the Chinese.

>he thinks a japan + india war against china will stay localized, and not bring in literally everybody

Now you can buy toilets

India - a superpower by 2025!

Even if you donated several billion dollars to India, it's still just a drop in the ocean in the grand image of things.

India is so fucked it it's best to just nuke it and start all over.

>some little hindu sluts just moved into their sensei's house desu

>He thinks China wants that

They know it will be just Chinks and Pookis vs. the whole world.

>Hoe-Kong

>They know it will be just Chinks and Pookis vs. the whole world.

Nah m8.

A war with India and China is basically 40% of humanity going to war with one another.

I don't think it's going to be localized. You dumb?

MOU can be broken more easily than a much more formal agreement.

80 percent of the cost toward Japan's maglev is due to tunnels because Japan's maglev route passes through a shit ton of mountains.

India wouldn't have this problem if they choose maglev since they are not as mountainous as Japan so less tunnels would be required.

>Getting this much lost in translation

idk, the Indo-Japan bullet train is supposed to be totally underground, part of which would be under the sea.

It's more of an introductory product, making Indians ready for high speed rail travel.

There are multiple routes planned, for which China and Japan are contesting very hard, so who knows Japan may finally reduce the price of Maglev.

Tfw senpai notices us and gives us trains and loans.

>High-Tech 2020