Black women

Are black women objectively better wife materials than women of other races?

And the answer is: yes.
Black women are better housewifes and better in bed, because white men are raised to spoil their women, and black women are raised to spoil their men.
They will take care of you and your offspring till the day you die, being an emotional support no matter how hard your days are.

They are truly angels sent by God himself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPD2iN2rvXQ
youtu.be/KSGuzv-2qUY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah they make way better chicken and watermelon

They are better at picking cotton...

Where did you get that idea? Blacks are savages.

wtf? fucking racists

you're a fucking cuck

/thread and sage

Black women are the trashiest, lowest-tier and most irresponsible whores there are.
youtube.com/watch?v=wPD2iN2rvXQ

Fact:
A marriage between a white male and a black woman is statistically more likely to last than a white/white marriage. The downside is that if you're alone with your kid people will think you're a cuck. Although, given the fact that female IQ is across all racial groups more even than with males - Your kid won't necessarily be a dindu.

while I don't doubt that, I still owe it to my kids and my ancestors to keep them white.

you dont owe them anything for bringing you to this hell

marry a black girl user

do it for yourself, fuck the white race

Black women are what happens when god runs out of clay and has to put his hand into the toilet.

stfu virgin

Yeah. Fuck a nigger and get aids/ebola. And probably a cancer along the way...
On more serious not. You cant say all black girls are better wifes. There are good ones and bad ones in all races. I doubt that crack addicted sassy whore whit plasitc earings and dread locks will be a better wife as far as raising kids than lets say Slavic christian girl who is shy and cute... just my humble opinion.

Also OP is a cuck 100%

>Are black women objectively better wife materials than women of other races?
Nope. Straight bottom of the barrel tier

They have the best asses for sure

Only blackies want a big arse you fucking nig

Dump from my trip to Kenya recently

did you fuck any black angels? didnt know they use tinder as well kek

tell me about your trip user

Nigger. Out.

>Black women are better...

No, and you don't have any proofs to confirm your claims
Subhuman negress can't be a wife material by definition

Well, all women are superior to western white women but that's not saying much. I'm sure Shaniqua has many problems of her own.

This is EXACTLY why I will never again date a black woman.

stfu you slavic monkey

Black women that want to get a white don't do that only because acwhite is a more safe choiche. Often they are the more redpilled about nigga culture, they despise it because they come from it and to get out they look for a normal person to have a life a.k.a. An honest gentle white.

Black girls can be a very good choiche. Black girls with a white men is usually more conservative than a white woman because can't be subversed by propaganda, she know the true face of the niggas.

In America the nogs I matched with on tinder were for the most part single moms that didn't take long to promise me a blowjob

With that said you don't find much quality browsing tinder in LA but that's the only interactions I've gotten so far

I'd rather my kid have an IQ >100

>stfu you slavic monkey
So, no proofs? No wonder you fap on monkeys, you are fucking degenerate

plus black gals they love the BWC

every time you see a black feminist ranting, just remember she probably wants your white cock.

I will give credit where it's due, I've dated two black girls who were honestly better wife material, better in bed, and more emotionally stable than every white girl Ive ever dated. From the bottom of my heart, I just refuse to have a mong baby and disappoint my entire family (and my declining race)

The other problem with black women is their friends and family. Trust and believe the two I dated dressed, talked, and acted like PERFECT CONSERVATIVE WHITE WOMEN; however as soon as they get around friends and family, they start talking in Ebonics, pretend to be extra retarded, and generally begin acting like street garbage.

It's actually sad. I know you guys can't understand/empathize as you are completely consumed by your hate, but to me, it's sad to see the way black culture shits otherwise decent people.

>Black women are what happens when god runs out of clay and has to put his hand into the toilet.

ooo clever user. Christmas came early for you!
>he pulled the string on his 'Fisher price my first troll post' doll
Did your mum record you to capture the magic?

Maybe

Reminder that black woman are ugly and will never reach the beauty of european woman

perfect

>Reminder that black woman are ugly and will never reach the beauty of european woman
Here's another reminder fag got virgin. Subjectivity and truth are two different things.

Sauce??

Ew. No. They're as chimpy as their chimpy man chimps. Never treat an animal like a human OP. They are not like us. They will never be like us. No matter how badly we want to think they are like us.

Why do all black women smell of sweat and coconut oil? Every time a took a trolley or a subway in Swedistan and sat next to a black woman that's how they smelled.

Black women have a whole host of mental problems. Lot of niggers have fucked sisters and cousins over the years, and it's made them inbred and insane.

wew...rare

>bringing a mixed kid to this hell and making it even harder for him/her
yeah, no.

>Ew. No. I won't ever let a nigger girl suck my pencil dick
You don't even believe that. If a nigger girl offered you her mouth, there is no way - unless you're a gay dick sucking cuck - that you would turn her down.

Right?
>No way! germs....
Fuck off. You would fuck a nigger girl. Stop letting Sup Forums make your opinions for you.

And that goes for everyone else who has previously and will attempt to troll nigger chimp women.

gtfo all of you. You're lying.

>Lot of niggers have fucked sisters and cousins over the years, and it's made them inbred and insane.
Get your facts straight user. We predominately partake in that kind of behavior.
>Over the years
Lmao where are you getting your information from? Out of your ass?

learn how to properly troll asshat.

Every black gf I have ever had (4) were crazy, violent, demanding, pregnancy-faking, stalking and actually racist queenofsheba fucking bitches. Each time I dated one I remembered why I swore off them the last time.
And those feet though. Nasty. And those africanized beauty products. Christ. And no matter how good looking before sex, they always end up looking like pic related in the morning. It would be less disturbing waking up next to a severed head.
Never, ever, again.

>Every black gf I have ever had (4) were crazy, violent, demanding, pregnancy-faking, stalking and actually racist queenofsheba fucking bitches

Lies. There is no way you've dated the same exact black gf four different times.

Go talk to Sup Forums

?
>same exact girl four different times

You would be right.
4 different women.
All exact same behaviour. It's like they have a beast-like common mind.

dont waste your time on virgins bro

Then what the fuck were you doin'?

I was a liberal. Full blown 90's-style SJW. I also had a ton of black friends and business associates. I was a DJ. I didn't allow myself to stereotype them until after the 4th time.
I didn't even find them that attractive. It wasn't a fetish. I was more into asian and indian babes. I had an all consuming obsession for the music though and was politically influenced by Malcolm X, Public Enemy, shit like that.

damnit, man.

would fuck but not have kids with.

I'm sure you enjoyed the cummies at the time at least.

It must be kinda cool to stick your dick in an attractive negress because of the sexual humiliation involving negros that the jews have imposed on men.

What a fucking shithole fuck nu-Sup Forums.Do you newfags even realise you are getting baited by an autistic Crni Andjeli shitposter that has been doing this shit for months/years?

Black women are objectively unattractive. Even blacks don't want them which is a problem. Dating site statistics show this

i fucked a black hooker yesterday. no regrets

you now have ebola aids

How was it? How much $?

lol nig larping as white.
Nah bruh. Blacks were way into inbreeding.

yeah, i believe it. i think it's common for the men to molest their cousins, daughters, etc. It makes sense considering they have poor impulse control and they're shameless.

>black women are raised to spoil their men

Dude you're talking about asian women

black women are raised to be loud useless cunts. black women only give birth to other black women for welfare money.

this
also, fuck off OP

>black women for welfare money
lel

>a slav

Wife Material? maybe
Mother material? absolutely no.
I want beautiful children.

>queenofsheba fucking bitches
What does queenofsheeba mean here?

it was good.a petite 20 something black girl who don't complain about being fingered. all for just 20€. her pussy smelled a little bit though

>cummies
Kill yourself

I actually agree, I think it's because I lost my virginity to a black girl but since then I've always preferred them. They can be loyal as fuck once you get close. That and being an interracial couple can be fun, black girls like having a white bf and white girls always give you funny looks when your dating a black girl.

I will almost certainly marry a black girl if I do ever marry.

o im thinkin

This. My ex who was mixed hated black men apparently her dad was a complete piece of shit. She's never even considered dating a black guy she was a fuck load more racist that me.

Huh? Why?

If they were good wife material, they wouldn't all be single moms.

Sage.

Black women are the ultimate redpill.

How does that make sense?

Where's the gifs of them hammering their preggo bellies and throwing infants around when you need them...

youtu.be/KSGuzv-2qUY

racist

This is an old, outdated graph and there is a new, more accurate one that used larger sample sizes.

Black women are stupid, and ugly.

racist liar

Post it.

what the fuck is this weeabo bullshit
fuck off racist

Black women are objectively the worst women in the world bar none. Black women are extremely vindictive and are the ones agitating most of the racial troubles. Black women are the ones who are okay with having multiple children and no husband. Black women are also some of the most cunning when it comes to manipulating the welfare system. From what I have noticed black women have a deep hate and resentment of white males in general. Black women hate white men with every fiber in their body and will try anything to get back at them.

>facts are racist

Remember this when working with black women;

-If they have to work wage, black women will clock in early or on time but then not go straight to work but go into their first break.
-If they work salary, black women will have a million and one excuses as to why they either never show up on time, have to leave in the middle of the day, or leave early every single day.
-Majority of union members are black women who will use the union for every little thing from scheduling to being told what tasks to do.
-If black women are in the military common strategies they use are; getting pregnant to get out of deployment, trying to get office duty while not being injured or ranked high enough, or just taking mast because it is cheaper.
-Black women are very insular and will not work well with any racial group or gender for any reason unless they are threatened with termination.
-Black women are a lawsuit liability because at any moment they could call racism or discrimination for any reason.
-Black women operate under the notion of "do the least amount of work and get the most amount of money"
-Customer service will always suffer around black women.

Ubij se kretenu

Black women have more testosterone than your average Asian dude.

gross

Of course black woman are better wifes to white males. After all they hit jackpot, no violent apes around, more money, more beautiful children, less chances of domestic abuse, better conditions of living. Those women don't want that chance to go away

>The downside is that if you're alone with your kid people will think you're a cuck

Fuck, I never thought of this. My girlfriend is a mulatto, if we have kids hopefully they look white.

Didn't mean to quote that last bit, my phone is sperging out

You are a disgrace to our country you little faggot. Tell me where you live and I will rip your fucking head off you chimp fucker.