Thanks for taking us to Justin Beber concert, daddy

>Thanks for taking us to Justin Beber concert, daddy
>Can you take a photo of me and my friends?

DELET THIS

Sure, sweetie, I need some fap material for tonight anyway!

How do I stop my 14 year old niece from dressing like that? Her mom doesn't care

>>Can you take a photo of me and my friends?
stopped reading there

if her mother and father do not care it is already too late unfortunately. You would need to be there daily to enforce and explain why it is wrong to dress like that. Lecturing her every now and then when you see her will do next to nothing.

>How do I stop my 14 year old niece from dressing like that?

You cannot. And it is already over, she has had pre-marital sex at this point. Probably with a migrant or drunk British tourist.

>stopped reading ....
at the end of a two line post?
Huh?
And then posted?
Huh?

I would unironically beat them and their parents like the animals they are.

women are niggers

Hey fbi

Is the joke that you stopped reading at the end of the last line?

please don't feed this dumb faggot

I approve. It is always nice to see young girls from other countries.

sneak up on her dressed as antifa and kick the fuck out of her, call her a slut and tell her she violates islamic law, then call her a bigot

What's up with this westerners affection about big asses? That's where shit comes out ffs. Medium size is fine but don't protrude it that much.

This is why dad should have the right and duty of deflowering his daughter, so that he can take her precious before tyrone does.

She probably won't listen until she end in trouble.
Its important to be there as the one who warned her and can be trusted in the future.
It's not easy task consider carefully how much you care and how much time and energy you are wiling to invest.

Hire Jamal to rape her in a park, the police will drop charges because her outfit "enticed" him and he couldn't control herself. She'll get 30 years of redpill in one month.

Daddy her up you pussy

>>Can you take a photo of me and my friends?- 19 posts and 1 image reply shown.
sure honey.
>unzips dick