Algerian rapes and kills stray dog in italy

ragusa.gds.it/2016/10/18/la-cagnolina-seviziata-e-uccisa-a-vittoria-il-colpevole-incastrato-dalle-telecamere_578306/
>Police have found the man who, in the late evening of Friday, had tortured and killed a stray dog in Vittoria(Italy), not far from the railway station. The camera images of a fuel distributor nailed the rapist, a 50-year-old algerian homeless who raped, tortured and killed the dog.

Are muslims human beings?

Other urls found in this thread:

liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13237758/clandestino-algerino-stupra-picchia-cagnolina-randagia-nerina.html
indiatimes.com/news/india/mumbai-man-sodomises-dog-for-three-days-gets-caught-on-cctv-before-finally-being-arrested-329820.html
archive.fo/9JoqB
archive.is/b3WpB
archive.is/aSLLP
archive.is/Adm6P
liveleak.com/view?i=6e5_1409312504
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>raping a dog
what the actual fuck? i already knew these vile creatures don't have any manners and will kill ANYTHING that moves, but seriously, they are so bitchmode that they have to resort to stciking their dick in dogs?
fuck can we please just nuke them alread? just i don't even care, rip a fucking hole in the god damn ozone layer and destroy this shitty planet already.

Another source in Italian:

liberoquotidiano.it/news/italia/13237758/clandestino-algerino-stupra-picchia-cagnolina-randagia-nerina.html

he integrated too well into your culture i'd say

This is what happens when your entire culture is based around the no fap challenge.

>Are muslims human beings?
No

he RAPED a fucking stray dog, this is normal in Iraq?

There not Humans at all

obviously not
shoot on sight

Nafris are not human beings for sure

no!
you wh*toid piece of shit
dogs are friends
who would fuck his friend up the ass
only sex we have is with goats and it's consensual and paid for with sugar cubes and fruits

they're*

why would anyone do such a thing?
wtf

>only sex we have is with goats and it's consensual and paid for with sugar cubes and fruits
Honest Ahmed.

Sand niggers aren't capable of empathy

who knows? why do billion indians poo on the streets and worship toilets instead? it's just one of life's many mysteries

idk ram naresh
why would anyone do such a thing
indiatimes.com/news/india/mumbai-man-sodomises-dog-for-three-days-gets-caught-on-cctv-before-finally-being-arrested-329820.html

The rape part didn't even process in my mind on the first read. Fucking what

Ugh... Brown people..

And some are surprised at growing support for nuking the Middle East.

stfu moor
no middle easterner would do that
only poo in loo, north african half niggers, and wh*toids

An Iraqi calling me moor...? lolwat

the details of this crime are terrifying, the Algerian also inserted an iron pipe into the dog's anus

Aren't dogs haram?

to eat, yes (also to fuck)
but despite the stereotype they're not haram to own as a pet

I would fuck a goat, honestly.

They're good people.

goats > women

yes nuke us pls

No they are the descendants of a psychopatic war cult , that created a religion to establish their expansionist politics , literally real siths , their descendants are ridiculous psychopatical.

:[

Archive this thread

Humanity is done for.
Those nukes can't come soon enough.
C'mon Kim son, do the right thing!

shepherds and huskies are fuckin hot js

Well...

Jeezus...
I always thought that 'goat fucking sandnigger' stereotype was jus a meme...
They actually fuck goats kek

I'm done, scatter my ashes

Poor doggo...

These kind of animals, the rapist, need to suffer and be raped to death...they can't simply go in jail with 3 meals per day or even worse be sent back to their shitholes like nothing happened.

we rape women you say "uh uncivilized sandniggers"

we rape boys you say "uh uncivilized sandnigger"

I can of course understand above reacting to some degree BUT

this is a fucking dog. but you still say the same thing. a fucking dog. who cares?

oh grow the fuck up
you think your countryside don't fuck their sheep and horses?

Old news. sage for islamophobic and racism thread. Stop sliding

Yes, I do honestly believe no-one within 100 miles of me is fucking a goat right now. Jesus, get your lives together, it's never acceptable to fuck animals you mongoloid.

KEK

fuck off sandnigger, muslims like you have no morality

and this is why we call you uncivilized sandniggers

yes

that dog was probably a kuffar, therefore justified.

you filthy fucks don't keep pets. certainly not dogs. don't lie.

A dog's life has more value than a muslim's life you subhuman piece of shit.

>go to dog sanctuary website
>half of the animals there are from turkey or spain and were severly abused there
Subhuman tbqhwy

You should think twice because Irakanon is right.
Zoophilia is widespread in countrysides, whatever the country.

We care since dogs are loved animals in our society and I'd call an animal every person, Muslim or not, who can manage to harm a pacific dog.

The second article in Italian said that the dog, a little female dog, welcomed its rapists/killer by happily wiggling her tail to show love at that man...

You should care because dogs are being used to stay among men and as I said their loved affection creatures, that dog was sheltered in a community near that gas station so she knew that men were good being that wouldn't have harmed her, she was not even a little scared to see that bastard.

Think about a little kid instead of the dog, a kid that has no idea of how shitty is the world we live in and other human beings.

shut up, dumb nigger, i have 2 dogs, but i must be honest, i hate cats very much, i killed a disgusting ugly wh*te kitten yesterday that was meowing at my door yesterday, it was begging for mercy, i was planning on sparing it until i saw its face, then i instantly snapped its neck

Kek

Dogs are our companion species, they've been for 10000 years, mankind CREATED dogs to be that. We think they're important, they're wonderful beings that know no evil. A sandnigger can't understand that.

yes, you're subhuman. we all know.

Then i threw it on the street, as a warning to all cats.

HAHAHAHAHA, the best part is i don't even feel sad or regret it, in fact i think i will make this a hobby, killing cats is so fun, THE WEAK MUST FEAR THE STRONG.

1/10 up your game amhed you're not trying to troll jewbook normies

daily reminder that empathy and equality is not human nature, the strong prevails, the weak dies, im not even muslim im just a natural human with natural human brain.

I don't know what you're trying to accomplish here, because we already know your kind is subhuman. no need to keep confirming it.

No better than a nigger.

Savage Ahmed, i like it. Tell me, are you still so hard when Israel army start another bombers?

Guys I had a terrible idea.

Is Muslim killing dogs the ultimate redpill for western people?

I mean, kill a man/woman and nobody gives a flying fuck, then kill an innocent dog and everybody from the leftist piece of trash to the right wing extremist loses their shit.

Should they keep doing things like these trigger the racial war we crave for?

im not confirming anything you dumb non-country

What i did is completely acceptable, and the fact that u find what i did to be bad is hilarious

based nigger, i am satisfied with this video.

Acceptable to other degenerate shitskins maybe.
Not the rest of the world.
We got you outnumbered asshole.
Just a matter of time

yes you are. all the humans can read what kind of feeble subhuman mongoloid you are.

>outnumbered

first of all i stated im not a muslim, but if you refer to muslims, then iv'e got some bad news for you.

he's treyong to be " le edgy i kill cats troll"
ignore him and remind him that Mo was a pedo and islam is the religion for cucks

yeah, this is just straight up psychopathy. seek help user.

This explains the mindset of the superiors in the islamic societies, especially the ones that are composed of individuals with arab and negro admixture, which is that the leaders treat their subjugates as inferior and don't see them as equal who can't be trusted, understandingly so seeing what charecteristics that the citizens hold.
But the superiors should not slap the hand that doesn't deserve it, which they'll do anyway because they can.
This later on gets mimicked by people who are on the lower case in the powerladder and infliceted on non-humans by non-humans.

agreed, but too bad i still kill cats, actually i think im going to bring one that i just killed 4 hours ago and post pic with timestamp

My sides, giving sugar cubes and fruit to a goat for sex.

Will this also become "part and parcel"?

grew up with a dog my dad owned
and raised generations of cats myself
i'd get a dog but it's too much care and i barely care for myself

I care. A poor dog or other living creature does not deserve that.
Also many muslims go nuts when they see a dog as if it has Ebola or something. Even though its just a dog. Have heard, the nose or spit or other fluids of dogs is "haram". But sticking your cock in one is not haram?
>oh grow the fuck up
you think your countryside don't fuck their sheep and horses?

You can shove your whole arm into a horse without doing harm (veterinarians do that sometimes). Because they have bigger bodies. So with big animals it's "just" abuse. I have worked for an animal protection organisation and there were many raped dogs or cats from Turkey. Most of them had internal bleedings, lots of them died because of it. They bodies are too small for a human penis. It's like raping a baby.
I can't believe that this is something to be discussed.

>I have worked for an animal protection organisation and there were many raped dogs or cats from Turkey. Most of them had internal bleedings, lots of them died because of it. They bodies are too small for a human penis. It's like raping a baby.
lies
you're probably a fat american never been 10000 km close to turkey ,hiding behind that meme flag
you can't have sex with a cat, their vagina can't fit a cigarette

>knows the size of cat vagina
kek

raised cats like i mentioned earlier you sicko

I wouldn't care if the homeless had killed the dog for feeding himself, but this is an act of pure evilness

>see this
>immediately want to kill myself
why can't we fucking get our shit straight
I have a dog and a lil' kitty that I would NEVER do harm to them. I do the best I can to give them a happy life, and I see this shit. Not kicking it, no, STICKING YOUR FUCKING SHIT LOG INSIDE IT'S ANUS

archive.fo/9JoqB

>Doggo BTFO
Hahahahah filthy animals need to be eradicated
Italians will be next

Mimimimi everyone who says something mean abut a country I like is a liar.
You don't have to visit Turkey to take care of dogs from Turkey. I also had dogs from Romania, Croatia, even Chechenya to take care of.
Even Huyrriet is writing about it. Some turks even rape chicken
archive.is/b3WpB
archive.is/aSLLP
archive.is/Adm6P

heres even a video of a turkish dog fucker, you retard. If you google "dog rape turkey" you get tons of results.
liveleak.com/view?i=6e5_1409312504

>you're probably a fat american never been 10000 km close to turkey ,hiding behind that meme flag
ah yeah? you are probably a fat turkish dog fucker and feel offended for be called out lulz

How many dogs have you raped today ahmed?

DESU WE NEED HITLER NOW

show your flag sissy
you wouldn't say that to my face
if i saw you in person i'd fuck you harder than a turk on no fap challenge for 4 years getting gifted a husky

these fuckers deserve to get gassed

This post is indicative of the flag. My surprise is lacking.

two and it's mohamed not ahmed

^uma delicia^

>if i saw you in person i'd fuck you harder than a turk on no fap challenge for 4 years getting gifted a husky

even if I would look like this?

And why are 90% of muslims like clones? They always react same way, they lose an argument and immediatly spill out random slurs and threads. Can't you be a little bit less annoying?

Checked.
>And why are 90% of muslims like clones?
Inbred.

>Algeria
>Middle East

I'm fucking dying

Una delicia?