Pol btfo!

Pol btfo!

wow

this completely dismantles our whole ideology

pack it up lads, we lost

He should of enjoyed it, but instead he grew up in a household with 2 moms and turned into a little gay fuck.

That is the state of manhood today.

The woman could have just asked to bang him, what was with the knife?
Was she that fucking ugly?

I thought feminists didn't believe that men could be raped?

erry day im labelin
labelin
erry day im labelin

>be a man
>come to comfort kid in time of need
>I'm a feminist now becuase some bitch on tumblr said so.

this is authoritarian identity politics people.

Imagine the type of woman that needs to force men to fuck her...
It was probably a tranny

Wow that's pretty inappropriate for a judge to say.

>should of

nice

>this happened, trust me

I like how "men" and "feminists" become mutually exclusive when convenient.

nice

too many levels for me to comprehend

Theres no reason to not enjoy it unless shes ugly as sin. A girl that need to force someone with knife must be ugly as sin.

When will it be my turn for knife rape? Also no Fatties or ill just punch you in the throat.

>feminists
>siding with male rape victim
stdh. gay thread.

So we're comparing a guy raping a girl, which usually ends with the girl orgasming like 90 times, to... something I can't even type out because it's so fucking nightmarishly stupid and disgusting. Liberals should be killed.

You're not serious are you?
Rape in any case is disgusting.

Serious post here: if she was some 400 pound gorrilla who has HIV and stinks, this can be pretty traumatic. The problem with these female on boy rapes is that these women have power fantasies, which is why Tinder doesn't work for them for some reason.

======

Police said as the boy left Phillips approached him and held a knife to his throat and ordered him into her nearby apartment.
The sex ordeal ended when someone knocked on Phillip's door and the boy was able to leave.
Blankenship said investigators found a knife at the scene and other supporting evidence.

Describing the rape, Blankenship said: 'This young juvenile victim walked out from visiting his mother to get something out of the car.
'When he walked outside, a neighbor, which he had been associated with simply by being her neighbor, approached the victim put a weapon to his throat and chest area, and ordered him back into the apartment.'
Phillips is charged with rape, unlawful sexual conduct with a minor, kidnapping and felonious assault.

Except when a girl secretly wants it.

If she wasn't so obviously fucked by meth, I'd say, "nice."

But meth face is eegghh

Lucky bastard

Girls don't secretly want it with a random stranger. They want it with someone they like or love. Only a very small portion of woman have that fantasy and than still they want the situation to be under control.

He should be able to fight off 20 year old woman. If he wasn't a wimp and raised by 2 moms

>a 14yo boy can't take on a 20yo gril
Gotta hand in his man card

There's a difference between a submissive girl wanting to be sexually dominated by a partner of her choosing (even in the lightest sense of "choosing") and a girl being forcibly raped when she is explicitly saying she does not want it.

This.

>shilling for rape
You have to go back, Ahmed.

>source: charlesneedsfeminism
really makes you think

she had a knife and most likely a position of authority over him, fuck off.

Also, at 14 puberty may not have fully kicked in yet, so having the strength to do anything about may not have been there.
(source: I started puberty around 12 but it wasn't until about 14 or so that I "suddenly" was "super strong".)

Nice

he should have enjoyed it

>charlesneedsfeminism
>formerly chucks

You guys are dumb. If you're just raped and that's it (not even stds and no real physical harm), that's still nothing compared to a knife getting shoved up your butt.

Also, we know what kind of "rape" leftists are talking about. If you're a normal euro 19 yr old guy with some 19 yr old euro chick, and you gets kind of like each other, and you guys drink a little, and the guy gets a little rapey, but the girl enjoys it and never even says "stop," there's nothing wrong with it.

That's what leftists mean by "rape." They give no shits about Achmed beating some woman on the sidewalk and quickly raping her, sometimes killing her in the process. That's just cultural enrichment.

You faggot cucks.

_B U L L
S
H
I
T

>still shilling for rape
We're not falling for the "How do you do, fellow men" routine, Ahmed.

It's cool. I knew this would be your retarded response.

If she was fat and/or ugly then its rape if not he is a faggot.Also this would never have happened if we didnt have fmminism and women were kept in the kitchen where they belong.

Only if the aggressor is ridiculously hot, this is the part that everyone seems to forget. Otherwise it's been known that they actually fight back to the death or kill themselves before ever possibly conceiving some low-tier mans offspring.

Level of projection: over 9000.
Feminists do NOT care about boys that are raped. That has been proven again and again over the years. Their stance is, that "boys - just as men - cannot be raped by a woman because rape requires both institutional power andis about a perpetrator penetrating a victim.". For feminists, it's literally the boy that raped the woman here, and if the author of that quote spent any amount of time checking feminist hives after a boy gets sexually abused by some woman, then he/she/it would know that as well. Fuck those Hypocrites.

Reminder that supporting this makes you a pedo that needs to be gassed.

How is that in any way comforting?

There is no female rape unless she is super ugly and riddled with diseases. I wish my female teachers would cowgirl my dick to oblovion when I was 10.

Hopefully this is the blue pill that gets the woman hating Nazi pedophiles on this board to change their ways

It's true. I don't shill for Achmed rapes, and I only rape girls that give me the signal to rape.

Doesn't sound made up at all.

Don't most western governments believe this too? (I've heard that "forced to penetrate isn't classed as rape).

That kid was obviously a faggot who was going to hell until that whore raped the gay out of him.
Thank you based roasty.

How exactly did they collect this data?
Is it more valid than observations of muslims praising the Orlando shooter?

When is my turn for a knife-point rape by a 20 year old?!

>just fight off the tweaker with a knife to your throat
>Canadians