Why do amerifats have worse leaders than russians?

Why do amerifats have worse leaders than russians? youtube.com/watch?v=lf-IhsR_ae8

Because amerifat so called "leaders" are actually just puppets.

Looks like a mongoloid duck!

There is the United States (corporation) and the United States of America.

When they speak of US interests, they are speaking about the former.

Remember this.

Quality post as usual, my slightly retarded friend

You got that video on your YT feed too, spainbro? I got it yesterday on an account where I only watch ylyl videos. FUCKING RUSSIAN BOTS!

Because the American Propaganda Machine is the best in the world.

Ameicans are bombarded with propaganda from all angles 24/7, they don't stand a chance.

Just look at how they keep electing John McCain and such thinking it's patriotic or whatever.

Total control. MSM, Sports, Music, Entertainment, Education...

This is a word game that has been played for decades and decades.

When you understand this, you will begin to understand that the corporation owns the country.

Connect the dots from there.

If I die for this dead ass thread, I don't even care.

It was worth it.

Because American presidents are elected by MTV educated population, while Russian presidents are selected by KGB. On the other hand, there has only been one leader in power in Russia since the collapse of the SU, other than Yeltsin, kek.

threadly reminder

slide slide slippidy slide

Because here in Russia we have Leaders.
In US you have managers, at best

america has more democracy

see also:

you have to go back francisco

Putin used to be good but now he's shit

Venezuela also was going good.. And i see this is pre oil chrash info.

yes goyim, spain has very good leaders
like this merkel ass licker

Omg i cant wait for 1 of october, ||*||

>now it's subject to butthurt sanctions from the West
Fixed.

I wonder how much of Merkel's recent disastrous policies have been the result of (((American advisors keeping the best interests of the western world in mind))) and how much is her own thoughts?

I mean, like let me give you an example, so you know what I mean:
> Germany wants to send the asylum seekers to Poland and Hungary

Okay, that sounds like:
> Germany wants to flood those places with refugees.
But that wouldn't really work because of muh freedom of movement. Besides, if you read what they're actually suggesting it's to send them to Poland for processing. Now, is Poland full of cat ladies? No? So what's going to happen if Poland has to process all of these dinduneesians? They'll just reject them all?

Do you think that Germany doesn't know that? But if Germany already knows that any asylum seeker having their application processed in Poland will be rejected, why would they send them there, unless they want Poland to reject them?
They can't override Poland's decision after all.

Thankfully, Poland is fighting the good fight and helps the internationalist globalist elite avoiding this terrible outcome.

we all know merkel os controlled by ((th€m))

Poland it's being a petty bastards as usual, if you distribute refugees by quotas you could have a better control of the consequences of inmigration, fuck freedom of movement, they are assets and conflicts and should be treated as furniture.

Oh yeah, I'm saying as much. The question is how much and how do they control her?

Because it seems to come to a point where it won't be enough. Thankfully they have the US military at their beck and call and the EU have resisted federalization attempts so they just aren't powerful enough to resist the US' demands, so if it gets down to it, (((they))) can just send a few million white people to kill the other white people until they do as asked. :^))))