Maker the world a better place for everyone

I've been here since the DACA controversy, this is the infamous website everyone is talking about nowadays. Maybe i wont change everyones minds but its worth a shot anyway.

First off let me just say that many of the things i've seen posted here about black people is utterly disgusting, and untrue. All of these fakes "statistics" which have very suspicious and almost all the time no credible sources. There are many successful and smart black people out there (one whom which is a very popular astrophysicist by the way). The actions of the extreme minority doesn't dictate the character of the entire population, period. As a Jewish man i've experienced hate practically every day of my life, but it's in my blood to overcome it, and i do, but its tough.

Secondly, just because someone's sexuality differs from yours, you don't have a right to attack them on it, let alone make fun of them for it. So what if someone is gay or lesbian, or trans? Honestly how does it affect YOU? Why not just mind your business like they do? But actively discriminating against them is absolutely crossing the line.

Thirdly, the antisemitism here needs to seriously stop. I've seen people joke about the holocaust as if it never happened, what about all the survivors? Do you think they're all just making it up? Have any of you actually been to a concentration camp to see the evidence? What have the Jewish people ever done to you to make you hate them so much? Everywhere we go we bring business and prosperity to the country.

Theres so much more social politics I want to cover here, but i think this first post is long enough, I don't want the uneducated to get intimidated by the word length.

Let's discuss how we can make the world a better place by first making ourselves better people.

Thank you,
-David

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pulse/list-banks-owned-controlled-rothschild-family-pradeep-anandan
youtu.be/uQwjojvRNI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so glad i'm not the only one who feels this way posting here, and i've been a part of this community for a very long time.

You dumb nigger, we have IDs here for a reason. You samefagging fucktard.

You've got to go back.

>As a Jewish man

You're not doing a good job convincing anybody here by mentioning that.

to obvious, didn't even get past the first sentence

0/10 - apply yourself

Just nooo

>All of these fakes "statistics" which have very suspicious and almost all the time no credible sources.
>There are many successful and smart black people out there (one whom which is a very popular astrophysicist by the way)
>The actions of the extreme minority doesn't dictate the character of the entire population, period

you contradict yourself.

>Secondly, just because someone's sexuality differs from yours, you don't have a right to attack them on it, let alone make fun of them for it. So what if someone is gay or lesbian, or trans? Honestly how does it affect YOU? Why not just mind your business like they do? But actively discriminating against them is absolutely crossing the line.

It is not argument,LGBT is clearly political movment,so yeah it does affect majority people who are not LGBT, we have right to criticizes them.

>Thirdly, the antisemitism here needs to seriously stop. I've seen people joke about the holocaust as if it never happened, what about all the survivors? Do you think they're all just making it up? Have any of you actually been to a concentration camp to see the evidence? What have the Jewish people ever done to you to make you hate them so much? Everywhere we go we bring business and prosperity to the country.

Jews themself were first to laugh at holocaust, Jews from palistine called with contempt, holocaust survivors a "soap" ("sabon" in hebraic)
here is list of banks own by Rothschild linkedin.com/pulse/list-banks-owned-controlled-rothschild-family-pradeep-anandan

and pic related.

I hope it was educating for you

I stopped reading.

Glad to know others feel the same, and I've been here a long time.

Wetbacks are not people.

I'm glad other niggers and kikes feel the same way and I've been shareblue for a very long time

here's an upgraded version of da joos in u.s. media

>Do you think they're all just making it up

A lot of them made up a lot of their experiences, yes.

ftfy

lame. are you sure you didn't get this from Reddit?

Gr8 b8 m8. I r8 8/8

no, i did that myself, it took me 2 mins

Beat me to it.

haha, nice

being racist is pretty natural actually. It's more about instinct that intellect. And retards tend to ignore instinct.

using fucking facebook memes
>go KYS nigger kike
no one cares about your fake bulshit go and read a book you nigger until then don't you fucking dare come back
>S A G E
>goddamn kike puppet nigger shill

the Jewish brain should be much larger than the goyim brains

i love this picure because of the study that showed the more intellignt someone is the higher chance they have to be racist

No one here seriously says "all" black people are stupid - it's an average. NGT may fall high on that spectrum - obviously not too high given that he can't just admit reality and openly embrace atheism - but still.

Tries To Make The World A Better Place On Fucking Sup Forums
>He has no idea what hes doing
>these normies need to get off my fucking website

Kek. I did another version inspired by this...

It looks like all the retards fell for it.

even the survivors underplay the holocaust, and talk about how it wasnt really that bad

so stfu

Powerful...

Still had fun and that's all that counts retard.

Powerful ? Keklol

stop larping faggot

Why aren't "man", "straight" and "Christian" categories?

Gas yourself.

>There are many successful and smart black people out there (one whom which is a very popular astrophysicist by the way)

lol, are you talking about Neil D. Tyson. He's a curator and t.v. personality ask any prominent physicist in the industry and they'll tell you he's a physicist third and that's loosely based.

You want to cahnge the world buddy? Start local, be the change you want to see and do something great.

notice how there is not "white" there
are they assuming that all racists are white?

5/10
gave me a sensible chuckle

Must be "David the Nigger".
I've heard of you.

>Hindi
Ironic, doing a dumb mistake while calling someone else dumb
Classic

Good brains are white
Racist brains are black

Fucking kill yourself. Copypasta died off for a reason. It was lame. Post better things.

Don't they track your online activity in Germany? This could easily get you 5 years in jail man.

I don't believe believe German law is that harsh on the matter, but perhaps this is the kind of thinking we need to adopt domestically

From what I've read it's clear people cannot congregate on the internet without tearing others down and doing substantial damage to society. Regulation is not only needed it would be a good thing domestically

Literally actually being a newfag, I thought this wasn't possible anymore.

>one who feels this wa
you deserve a rusky кeк

> I've been here since the DACA controversy
new fag, get rekt

> black people is utterly disgusting, and untrue
cite examples

> There are many successful and smart black people out there
who said there wasn't? you must also admit tho, there are a LOT of niggers out there too.

> The actions of the extreme minority doesn't dictate the character of the entire population
its not a minority

> As a Jewish man
oh fuck, here we go....
ever wonder why you get so much hate?
maybe your a cunt? ever thought that?

> So what if someone is gay or lesbian, or trans
or fuck kids??

> crossing the line
what line? i'm cool with it.... no line crossed.

> I've seen people joke about the holocaust as if it never happened
we're not joking kike, pic related...
THE TRUTH WILL OUT....!!

> Do you think they're all just making it up?
yes. "to start" as you put it, they were quite literally paid to come forward and testify.
Nuremberg was the first legal case in history that hearsay was permissible as evidence.
practically 0 of the "eye witness" accounts collaborate each other.
there was "eye witness accounts" of people being killed on giant electrocution chairs that fit 10,000 people at a time.... jew soap, and jew lampshades....
you believe this too? people hung for this shit....

> Have any of you actually been to a concentration camp to see the evidence?
i've been, and say nothing to convince me, and worse i saw lots to question...
glass windows in gas chambers?
2 inch gaps under wooden doors?
stalins reports to construct holes in roof and shitty chimley that goes no where?
doors open inward?
dumb waiter to lift 500 dead jews up 1 floor one at a time?

> What have the Jewish people ever done to you to make you hate them so much?
muh history.

> Everywhere we go we bring business and prosperity to the country.
does Palestine agree with you? then why have you been kicked out every country in the world?

> uneducated to get intimidated
ad hominem

GAYS DON'T MIND THEIR OWN BUSINESS!
What the fuck are you talking about?? They constantly parade down the streets exposing every bystander to their sexual creepiness! Every time i'm in a social setting with gays they make a point that they are gay very early on, and if that isn't enough, the punchline of all their jokes is, "haha, get it, i'm gay, penises lol." It's fucking annoying, and invasive. It's a special kind of awkward because it's like they are flirting with you, unlike if a straight person were to make gay jokes. I want them to leave me alone, but hell it's even accepted in vidya game chats.

I don't care what gays, or drug attics, or anyone does, just leave me the fuck alone. And that goes for you too jew-boy. I like your religious culture a lot, except for one major problem... You fuck with everyone else

HAHAHAHAHA THIS

> you don't have a right to attack them on it, let alone make fun of them for it

Listen you fucking brainlet, "let alone" is used to express the worse of two or more options, as in 'I wouldn't kiss you let alone sleep with you,' (using an example you';ve probably heard).

Learn how to use English correctly before you try to make your retarded opinion known, you stupid faggot, also kys

>been here since the DACA controversy
>been a part of this community for a very long time
You don't belong here.
youtu.be/uQwjojvRNI4

>As a Jewish man

I want one of that for our state tv.

I might have finished reading the OP if you hadn't made it so obvious you're just baiting.

their identity is based solely on getting ass fucked by another man. pretty pathetic

lol stfu newfag
you need to lurk moar nigger
your opinions are shit, SHIT

Inaccurate pic, brain size correlates with ethnic IQ differences. Asians largest, whites slightly smaller, blacks much smaller.

Your picture really helps your argument nigger.

>Fuck illegals
>Fuck Islam
>Fuck non caucasians and whites
>Future america must be white and fascist
>Better dead then fucking red

Go suck a dick you samefagging retard.

Thank you,
-David

>there are many successful and smart people out there
anecdotal evidence
>Jewish man
wew lad i'm going to wager that you're baiting now
>Why do you dislike gays
Because their actions have a larger resounding impact on society. No man is an island. Gay people influence culture and degenerate societies.
>Holocaust happened
Prove it, Schlomo. Maybe if you guys didn't try to milk it by proclaiming "ITS ANUDDAH SHOAH" to literally everything then people wouldn't question it. But it's been nearly a hundred years now and you're still playing the victim card over it.
>how to make the world a better place
Get every non-white out of the United States. This country was meant to be a white ethnostate. That means you've got to go, kikeberg

saved

this

Some of the best Sup Forums memes were created as a response to bait threads. Relax your anus