/women/ - Women In Tech

Queen Brianna has a book now.
No it's not about dropping rocks from the moon.

You should go buy it.

Who is Queen Brian na?

>women in tech

Some whore who's claim to fame is literally being a whore to get good reviews of her indie game and then crying sexism when criticized for it and thus, gamer gate

Stop crying like a bitch.

Nobody is crying except you, roastie.

>Some whore
>being a whore
>crying sexism

Yea, totally not crying.

>*seduces you*

But seriously, how much of a desperate virgins are game reviewers if they willingly fuck a creature like this?

You are the reason Sup Forums gets out of its containment board. GET OUT
The best person for a job gets the job. Stop forcing people to do what they dont wont to do.

>no male contributors
sexist desu

ask >her >husband

>The best person for a job gets the job.
user, please. You can't be this naive. Chad got the job because he fucks some managers daughter. Tyrone got the job because he is slighly above the average black intelligence. Stacy got the job because of "Women in tech" iniatives.

>being actually retarded

I have PTSD just from reading tech twitters which are usually filled with men hating lesbianism insanity.
They call people "known hostiles" like an IRL 1984.

Why is it that 90% of women in technology does everything except work on the actual product/technology in question?

And no one serious dares to go against this totalitarian ideology. Which shows how dark the future will be.

>The best person for a job gets the job
Thanks for the laugh.

Finish school before you talk.

I wonder...

Can't wait for virtual waifus to replace those whores

>work at a tech company
>time of the year to hire new trainees
>physically disabled applies for job
>doesn't actually want it
>company spends months hunting after him
>trying to convince him to start working
>kisses ass all over the place
>he declines at last
>"that's sad, with a disabled person like him we could show how tolerant we are"

Not sure if I should quit.

What is more likely:
>person gets the job because they fuck the daughter of the boss
>person gets the job because they fuck the sister of the boss
>person gets the job because they fuck the mother of the boss
>person gets the job because they fuck the boss

Include any variance you'd like.

Too busy writing books

daily reminder that "transsexuals" are possessed by demons

daily reminder that there is not such thing as "transsexual"

>Likes to build clocks.
Lost my shit.
>The best person for a job gets the job.
You're cute, it would be nice it that's how it actually worked. In reality though, numbers must be fulfilled. A company will always hire the minority over a better qualified non-minority candidate.
Gotta undermine the patriarchy.
They are kids who are upset they can't be called a minority so they made up their very own "gender" to screech about.

Best woman in tech, pic related.

So her credentials of choice are admin/admin?

This thing looks literally inhuman.

I have no issues with trannys whatsoever, but these low effort ones who just look like the ugliest men in drag needn't bother calling themselves female - who do they think they're fooling?

IT-Security is like composing music.

Duuh...

How insulting towards women. They watched Big Bang Theory, they are nerdy girls! What else do you want?

If you do it badly everyone notices.

tbbt is a romantic """comedy""". It is as normie as it gets.
It has nothing to do with technology.

You should buy Sup Forums ads if you want to advertise.

Equifax was clearly desperate to close the "gender gap" under activist pressure.

It's scary how much damage men-hating lesbianism causes to Western societies.

Nah, you fuckers block all the ads anyway.

But that aside, what whould be the best board to put this as an ad? Talking about trigger potential here.

The only reason why gender is considered in work is for the bar to be lowered.

I have worked with some pretty great female software engineer, and gave worked with seem meh ones. Guess which ones were into the 'women in tech' stuff.

It is, are you bling?

This is not true. Yes, good looking female software engineers are rare but they exist.

I thought the same a few months ago, now I'm one room away from one beatiful Russian software engineer.

No penis, 100%.

are you 16?

I got the job because I don't look like a 300lbs neckbeard and shower daily. I also don't mention the jewish question in a job interview.