Why does Sup Forums hate Turkey?

Why does Sup Forums hate Turkey?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7-4TO1W61o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't. Unless in the case you'd give me legitimate reasons for doing so. Do you have any particular promblem with Turkey ?

political Islam

because they are muslims?
That's pretty good reason,islam is dangerous

Memes. Sup Forums loves Canada too.

Turk man

Jealousy breeds hate.

maybe if turks went back to central asia people wouldn't hate them as much.

we don't hate turkey, we have people below 100 IQ.
Also inbreed.
Developers of mount and blade are real nice guys.

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

disgusting child raping roaches
also cause they are brown

Because they are whiter than most of Sup Forums is.

Roaches gonna roach.
If it were not for nato turkey would be gone

The terrorists are all arabs kurds syrians afghans etc.

Turks are edelmensch and friends to the white cause.

Muslims
Brown people

Its like all my least favourite things

Because of historical facts.
Turks are eternal enemies of the European.

Because they stole Constantinople.

i like turkey

>Ottoman empire
>Constantinople
>Muslims
>Migrates to European nations

Plenty to hate already

About a thousand years of history and its behaviour in the present and its migrants?

lol at first i thought mustafa kemal was a russian orthodox priest

I don't hate them. Although I find it very disturbing that soon Poland will have border with them to the west. We are not used to have a muslim country as our neighbour.

friendly reminder that all german flags on pol are turks

or ikibey

They are inferior idiots. There is not a single smart human inside borders of turkey because all of the smart ones go to europe. They are hated in their country.

What a handsome lad.

François 1er and Soliman the Magnificient

Really?I always thought it was quite the opposite because you take a look at the ones living in the Netherlands or Germany and they all look like brown inbred retards

I don't hate anybody I just like funposting

>Turkey still range banned
>roach filthing posting from proxies
The satisfaction that I've felt since we banned roaches has been exhilarating. We need to segregate ourselves from a few other countries and we can finally be the board that we were meant to be.

They keep posting filthy monkey cocks all over the board. Statistically the worst posters on this board. Havent seen a single intelligent comment from a roach yet.

Even the weakest among us has bigger balls than you
Picture on point. but tell me another country doesn't look like that.You can't.
If it wasn't nato it would be Russia.Then you would have another country to bitch about.

The problem is you people dont have the muscle that matter,you fucking neanderthals

>Turks are edelmensch and friends to the white cause.

UH UH wh*Te subhuman that's where you're wrong

>still rangebanned
UHUH wh*Te subhuman you're wrong
Turkposting is eternal.

self-haterlık sağlığa zararlıdır

I'm vegan

good thing your not hungary

Because of Turks.
All was well when it still was Greek or Hittite.
/thread

Just because they dont want to admit that Armenian genocide happend of their hand..

its full of turks

Jealousy. Watch an Erdogan speech with English subtitles, he's everything we want Trump to be.

Simple. Roaches have spat in the face of Ataturk.

t. turkroach

let me tell you what turkey is from average european's perspective: a failed reconquista

For the same reason we hate every other third world middle eastern Islamist hellhole.

Roach scum sub-humans. Act like they have big balls on here but can literally go to jail for calling king roach Golem. Pedos. Just complete fucking scum. Brits fault or russia would have dealt with them with them a long time ago.

despite being less inbred than pure sandniggers they managed to be just as retarded

If they just followed Ataturk they could've prospered but now they are just another Islamocucked shithole.

I'll stop hating you if you withdraw the guy pointing a gun at me 200 meters from where i sit.

Turkey is one of the most occidental islam country, according to a friend who went there the last two months. Even in rural areas people are actually open minded. Islam is not as prevalent as I thought

I could eat alphabet soup and shit out something more intelligible than what you just typed.

even most turks claim otherwise but i think kemalist revolution was successful but erdogan is trying hard to revert it back.

Here's a hint, roach. Tell the inbred peasant leading your country he better tone it down.

The key word : trying. Maybe he won't be able to pull it off. The media in France is trying to scare us (Turkey is a dictatorship, Islam on the rise etc etc)

youtube.com/watch?v=S7-4TO1W61o

Slavs will genocide them all

yea. not to mention erdonaut was 'the man' just half a decade ago. he was hailed by the western media as the face of progressive islam and flagship of the so called arap spring which turned out to be a utter disaster.
he was on the front page of time magazine with a staunch pose and all that. the west had his back until his deadline was met.
now it is the complete opposite even though he is pretty much the same crook. only a bit more cautious nowadays.

turks are subhuman scum

Turkish people live like Pagans, whether Erdoğan supporters or Kemalists.
Even the most conservative Turk wouldn't be able to live under Sharia.
It's against their nature.

Roaches soo.... KILL IT WITH FIRE

Did not read, sandnigger
Everything from Casablanca to Islamabad will be nuked

pic related's why

>Why does Sup Forums hate Turkey?

I don't know...... why do humans hate cockroaches?

get out

Turkish people are better than other humans
I am Greek
Slavs are subhuman

meme country go back to mongolia

>he thinks people want to be turks
Idiot.

Hahahahhahahahahahah

>talking about and comparing the size of balls...
>isnt gay

Because everyone I've spoken to from Turkey was cripplingly autistic.

Because turks

infested with roaches

>Amerimutt subhuman

BEEP BEEP wh*Te subhuman
try not to die