White x Asian

Most Asians look ugly and stupid, yet I see a lot of white people love them and marry them, why is that?

as long as it isn't niggers, arabs or gypsies - I don't care who you marry - Asians are civilised in my opinion - esp the Japanese

They work hard.
We have a big Vietnamise community here in Poland and we have nothing against them. Some people even admire them for hard working.

I don't know, why do western Jews spend millions making films of their women fucking niggers? Somethings can't be explained.

Jelly of this guy. If he's banging that

Not Chinese

BIG
ASIAN
CCCCCCCCredit cards?!

I don't really hate Asians, t b f. As long as they're not the dog eating variety.

>East Asian
>Ugly
come on now east asians are a race of qt 3.14

Because Asians usually provide better than Niggers and often better than white men.

John Bettendorf

>it's an asian masculinity episode again

Because it is the right thing to do, goyim

Also read somewhere that Asia is like a haven for pedophiles
BTW girl in pic is 18

keep in mind the very Asians you think are ugly also think you are ugly.

Asians look different but not necessarily ugly.
If they are nice they have good chances at getting whom they want, the stereotype of the little geekboy who cant compete is mostly american.

Asian women are the most wanted race along with white

nice english retard

Hi John Bettendorf, aka Eurasian Tiger, aka John Betadork!

nice autism autist

People talking about John Bettendorf... This is the first time I've ever heard this guy's name, wonder what the fuss this is about?

SAC for white girls and SAP for white men.

>BTW girl in pic is 18
They have very low age of consent, probably because it's hard to tell the age from the looks. It's very common in asian countries for men to be hitting on a child, thinking she's grown up woman. They get beaten up a lot. That's why asian guys are so ugly.

Objectively false. All races want some of that pale face. It's why Chinese and Koreans whiten their skin in school photos and white men don't rape black women.