a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png)
a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg),
imgur.com/a/CuuZY
imgur.com/a/MAgXg
a.pomf.cat/oqgdlu.png
imgur.com/a/PGgGr
my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png
my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152)
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216)
imgur.com/a/yw4sK).
imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
imgur.com/a/TGfi1
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2334796?tags=low_twintails
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=race_queen
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
youtube.com/watch?v=zlDgrfbZMjQ
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock
i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg
i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg
a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg
a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894
imgur.com/a/5WwK3
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654
imgur.com/a/5uXEn
imgur.com/a/qGnby
imgur.com/a/0aUmr,
static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
imgur.com/a/TdXqv
i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg
zerochan.net/1638704
youtube.com/watch?v=PKrpib9XzKU
imgur.com/a/wckE2
i.imgur.com/nxqyjjU.jpg
pastelink.net/1rz6
i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would like to request a drawing of Mai Natsume. Anything would be appreciated, though I would like to see her wearing a bikesuit that's unzipped from the front with nothing underneath; like this:
i.imgur.com/971yqZa.jpg

Another idea is Mai having her hair down and brushing it while wearing her nightgown (see second image in second row of reference).
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/555584

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her sleeping cutely or just lying on a bed or a couch, and as for outfit, I'd prefer her wearing only a shirt or t-shirt and underwear, but cute pajamas or even her general outfit is just as fine.

Or alternatively, her wearing something light and casual in the summer, like shorts or skirt with a tank top or t-shirt.

Anything else cute or cutelewd is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting Shion being smug or her as a cheerleader.
Anything cute of her is fine.
Thanks in advance

Requesting my Kobori in her pajamas, standing in front of a mirror and brushing her messy hair in the morning.

u.pomf.is/ighlgi.jpg

Anything else is fine, even cutelewd.

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi wearing glasses and asking user is paying attention to what she's saying.

Another idea I've had is some kind of VN setting with options on what to say/do down near the bottom with Mahiru in the back. This can be a little lewd if you're okay with that.
Here are two examples for what I mean by the VN setting, in case I didn't describe it well enough: imgur.com/a/OuXY5

Thanks in advanced tot hose who draw this weekend.

/r/ing bunny Kallen cuffed and gagged front and back as in the ref, please.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
•outfit swap with Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g [Open] or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ [Open]
•taking her place in the GJ club as GJ-Blue (Megumi's outfit + Shion's manner of wearing her jacket at the elbows, blue button optional) imgur.com/a/Gzpn7
•dressed like Oka Hiromi imgur.com/a/OzDIr while doing something relaxing, like sitting on a porch swing
•driving around in a convertible wearing Inori Yuzurika's black dress imgur.com/DjaHuBg
•wearing a customized suit of Iron Man armor based on her design with actual hair vents
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 Colt Supermag from the Dirty Harry series
•being smug while teasing user/viewer cutelewdly while wearing an otherwise casual outfit
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the newly made lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir dressed as an operator themed knight, sort of like the picture in: imgur.com/BtNnLta

Alternatively, as it's starting to get unbearably hot, resting in front of a fan in very casual clothing, like a loose tank top and shorts

As always though, almost anything is fine, enjoy your weekend

Good afternoon WWD!

Requesting any of the following:

- A POV of Mamimi laying in bed with one arm out, while resting on her other hand

- Mamimi and my SI playing video games together, 3DS preferred.

- Mamimi with Litten hanging on her shoulder.

- Mamimi as a magical girl.

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, her lying around admiring her wedding band.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon cosplaying as one of the Misaka clones from the Raildex series. It would be really great and preferable if the electron goggles and the FN F2000R (the assault rifle) or the Metal Eater MX (the sniper rifle) are included. Misaka clone ref: a.pomf.cat/uzavij.jpg

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Driving a sports car. The type of the car is entirely up to the artist.
-Lying in bed and smiling softly at the viewer. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png
-Wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series with a smug look on her face. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

Hey everyone. I'd like to request Dolce dressed as Remilia Scarlet from Touhou (i.imgur.com/E4R9JYZ.png). Other ideas could be her casting a spell of some kind or holding a picnic basket while on a walk. I suppose I'll include the SI that I made in Kisekae too though don't feel obligated to include me (i.imgur.com/8wy6kbG.png). Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her. Hope you all have had a nice weekend!

For Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, either like one of the two images in the bottom left of my reference file or stretching, preferably near a bed with user still sleeping in it. I would like to see her in a frilly dress, too but anything else is also very much appreciated, thank you for considering my request.

Requesting my dear Arisa, anything is fine

Thank you in advance and have a lovely weekend!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally POV hand-holding, but anything else is fine too.

Requesting Birdy wearing gladiator sandals with anyone( or more if you so choose) of these outfits.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
Birdy Ref:
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
I'm bad with colors, so you have artistic freedom on outfit colors.

Or
I would love to see Birdy interacting with our daughter, like sparring while wearing these imgur.com/a/jtFTD
or child giving Birdy a kiss on the cheek, or napping together.
Here are some interaction examples, imgur.com/a/Qye8N
Or if you want to do something with my SI that would be nice too.
imgur.com/a/OYu35
Thank you.

Requesting Rin wearing white low-rise jeans.

Hi, everyone!

Since my husbando's birthday is coming up on the 24th and mine shortly after, I'd like to request something related to that! Preferably with shoving cake in our faces (or him eating a cake of my avatar if you feel like that. i.imgur.com/G5eZG2X.png)

Have a nice weekend!

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara, any nice artwork appreciated. There's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, so if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. But some specific suggestions would include:
• Dressing as a policewoman from “You're Under Arrest!” (Ref: a.pomf.cat/yvyech.jpg ), maybe giving chase to some criminals on the police motor scooter (Additional ref: a.pomf.cat/gsvheh.jpg )
• Owed to the nice springtime weather, taking her bike for a ride ( a.pomf.cat/bhtqzd.jpg ) or going on a picnic ( a.pomf.cat/mpqgzo.jpg ) or basically any outdoors activity or participating in any kind of team sport
• Since people seemed excited for the new pokemon: If you feel like drawing her with one of the starters, I noticed Rowlet has a somewhat similar colour scheme to that of my waifu when wearing her school uniform, so they might go well together ( a.pomf.cat/rvfenl.png )

• I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. As a matter of fact, I would love to see Ibara wearing the “nyangerie” that used to be all the rage a few weeks back. Preferably the white version, since my waifu wears white underwear. (Ref: a.pomf.cat/klwyru.png ) Naked Hoodie/Jacket would be another specific option. ( a.pomf.cat/rrxoso.jpg )
(Please note that Ibara's approximately a C cup. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic in the upper left corner of the reference sheet, much obliged.)

• And, of course, always welcome are depictions of her doing some of her regular action stunts or going full /k/ommando. Itou's blonde girl might serve as an inspiration for that:
a.pomf.cat/dalkgm.jpg
a.pomf.cat/cbvrpl.jpg
a.pomf.cat/qtunie.jpg
(More pictures and source at pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=69581)
• Or cosplaying as a soldier girl from GATE ( a.pomf.cat/ynygob.jpg ) or generally as a proper JSDF member.

Wishing y'all an enjoyable weekend.

Good morning! I'd like to request my sweetheart Alice in an AiW inspired dress, including white thigh highs and an adorable bunny headband. Her series was inspired by AiW in the first place so I feel it's be super cute. If she's holding something, maybe tea?

A second option would a drawing of myself and Alice.
SI reference: imgur.com/iPd88s2

Anything else is appreciated as always! Thank you for your consideration and take it easy this weekend.

Requesting long hair Hitagi wearing the Wish Full of Miracles iM@S outfit, with purple for the image/custom color parts (dark blue and yellow in the reference).

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Hi there. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose.

Alternatively have her drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png) or her wearing a punk rock styled version of her dress that's still frilly like these (ref:a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg), other than those suggestions I'd be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, and will be very appreciated. Have a spectacular weekend.

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her, dressed like Yuzu or Serena (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V) since the three of them share the same voice.
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/CuuZY
You don't need to do a full-body drawing.

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting my Momo in a competition swimsuit, maybe doing warm-up stretches. Additionally, it'd be pretty wizard if she wore swimming goggles on her hair or around her neck. Please and thank you.
References: imgur.com/a/MAgXg

Requesting him wearing a casual outfit similar to this one:
a.pomf.cat/oqgdlu.png
Or, requesting something card game related.
Anything else that's cool is fine.

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra please~

Preferably in her 2nd style with an emphasize on her thighs

Requesting Makoto wearing the Gallian uniform from Valkyria Chronicles.
imgur.com/a/PGgGr

Alternatively, requesting long haired Makoto, with her hair tied in a ponytail.
Or Makoto wearing a sexy lingerie.

Though anything cute, or cutelewd, would be of course much appreciated.

Please and thank you.

Requesting Rozalin in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or a cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Hello people of WWD. I'm requesting Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as Thundia (vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/3/31/Screenshot_2013-12-30-11-25-06.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028223152) or Valkyrie cat (vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/battle-cats/images/1/18/Valkyrie_cat_in_merc_storia.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141101104216) from the Battle Cats, as a supergirl, or anything cute/ lewd.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

I have only these references. The wikia doesn't have enough to put more.

Requesting Sonoda Yuu having fun in the rain, or alternatively as a waitress serving a strawberry parfait. Of course anything cute is also appreciated if you like, swimsuits and sundresses will be extra sweet
Please and thanks in advance

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute is fine, but I'd like something like her just relaxing, curled up with a good book, possibly sitting on her bed in her PJs.

Alternatively: Catgirl.

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Suggestions below but anything not overly lewd would be great!
- Her in anything fitting for World Goth Day (today); traditional Gothic fashion, frilly gothloli, gothic wa-loli, etc. Alternatively in any of the numerous other outfits here imgur.com/a/1Vbpi
- A version of one of these RebeKagas with her imgur.com/a/TGfi1
- Any nice, long, alternate hairstyle. Maybe a long single braid or low twintails danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2334796?tags=low_twintails
- Since the seasons are underway now it would be great to see her as a sexy race queen danbooru.donmai.us/posts?tags=race_queen or posing with/on the hood of a 2009 R35 or LP560-4.
- Have fun drawing her! imgur.com/a/nIsXk youtube.com/watch?v=zlDgrfbZMjQ

Requesting my Wanko cosplaying as any Overwatch Hero.
playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.
Or wearing Fatal Frame bikini i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Finally, internet.
Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

Requesting Haruhi using Rena's dress danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894 , playing with a mini-celestial imgur.com/a/5WwK3 or with any of her alternate hairstyles.

Requesting Taiga grading papers, reading text books, or some other sort of teacher work, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Wish I didn't have to go to work.
See you guys in about six hours.

Requesting Nepgear
Sleeping like this gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3110654 , and saying "Onii-chan.." in her sleep

Dressed like Hoshino Fumina or Rinko Iori imgur.com/a/5uXEn

Any cute PoV like any of these imgur.com/a/qGnby with her

As a cat girl/just wearing cat ears

Wearing headphones and listening to music

Something with me and her imgur.com/a/0aUmr, something like building gunpla would also be fun.

Or anything cute in general(nothing lewd)

Requesting some wholesome Clione crying wonderful tears of sorrow and despair. I want to see her lovely eyes tear up, I want to see the depression on her face.

Requesting Fuuka wearing a lab coat and glasses optionally doing SCIENCE, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Tsukihi cosplaying as Gaen Izuko: static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else its appreciated!

Requesting something for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv

Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Delivering.

Dat aliasing

>static.zerochan.net/Monogatari.full.163870.jpg
Link doesnt work

Requesting a tanned Kagura wearing only an oversized version of the shirt in the reference, please! Alternatively, a normal sized shirt on its own, with pantsu or her stretching it to cover herself up.

Shirt reference: i.imgur.com/van9PKw.jpg

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Ah, you're right , I need to change it zerochan.net/1638704

Good morning! Requesting my dear Claudia as a cute/dorky vampire or a spooky vampire. Maybe trying to be scary with a cape and a glass of red wine (or tomato juice). Or for something a little darker, Claudia still wearing a cape but with fangs and her face/clothes smeared with blood? Whatever is best! Or if that doesn't work for you, perhaps Claudia dressed up as a little devil to contrast her usual angelic appearance. However, any idea you may have is fine and appreciated all the same.

As always, thanks in advance and enjoy the remainder of your weekend.

That's pretty dope.

Who works on a Sunday?

Requesting a cute Tomoko,thanks for considering and have great weekend.

nicee

I do ;_;

hey there everyone. Requesting my waifu suzuna texting, working at a bakery, doing some target shooting, wearing a maid outfit, or a sundress,
Of course if you have something else in mind feel free to draw that instead, either way it will be greatly appreciated.
I hope all of your weekends have been good so far, and that they continue to be pleasant throughout.

>two waifus I like getting back-to-back deliveries
feels good

Anything nonlewd of my beloved is appreciated.

But for specifics I'd like her being a cool beauty with a car in similar fashion to one of my favotire racing game's intro. youtube.com/watch?v=PKrpib9XzKU
Maybe with some livery of Jitsu wa on the car or like in the intro matching more or less to the place where she's at or more or less her character colors, green with pink/red. (I prefer snowy mountains and city areas, power plants are also cool)
The focus could be on her in the car or posing next to it. What car it is is completely up to you, but I like the Evo, GT-R, and Supra that are in the intro I never found out what model the yellow car is. Could also be in Day, Dusk, or Night.

Examples of livery: imgur.com/a/wckE2

Requesting Misao as a cute dog girl or eating her favourite food, meatballs with rice.

Anything else is appreciated, nothing too lewd but cutelewd is fine.

Thanks if you consider and have a nice weekend.

cute!

Burger flippers

Impressive my man

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Next week-end will have my own birthday AND mother's day on the same day, May 29th
I actually don't know what to request that would combine both celebrations, and we don't have any daughteru so that's a little bit tricky. Maybe something festive including a cake and her with a loli version of herself. Feel free to surprise me with any original idea. If you pick that request you have the whole week to work on it, so no pressure. My email is in my ref if you have any question.

Or for a cutelewd request, her wearing a one piece swimsuit with a cat keyhole in it, but also catgirl ears, cat stockings and cat tail. You get it, the most cutelewd catgirl !

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day.

Part Time jobs.

Why don't they just shove all of their hours to the weekdays like normal people do?

>not working a 730-400 cushy office job mon-fri

See you in 8

Me, but at least the tips are good

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything would be wonderful, lewd included.

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to request her mischievously asking me to "punish" her for being too lewd, or looking forward to her "punishment". It could be SFW or NSFW, whichever you prefer.

Many thanks in advance, for anything that might occur.

>tips
So, prostitution?

Because not all jobs work like that.

Hey, all.
Requesting my dearest Anastasia dressed up as the Emerald Herald ( i.imgur.com/nxqyjjU.jpg ) saying, "Bearer seek seek lest," with an annoyed expression or saying, "You wouldn't skip my dialogue, would you, user?"
Here's a list of ideas to choose from, or not.
pastelink.net/1rz6
Anything would be much appreciated, whether it's cute, cutelewd, or lewd.
Take care of yourselves and remember to take it easy.

I do volunteer work, sometimes.

Pizza delivery

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a pokemon of your choice!
here are a few ideas if you want them
About to use a spray bottle on a very nervous Sudowoodo
Swimming with a Lanturn, it's light illuminating the dark water
Giving a berry to a Wooper
or anything else with any one you like, thank you and have a good weekend
nothing violent/gory/lewd please

Requesting Sina in a sleeveless sweater and jeans.
but of course, anything else you feel like it would be nice too. Have a nice Sun day!

Sunday school

Requesting Minatsu wearing Nagisa's outfit. Preferably with the straps and either of the color schemes would be ok. Or alternatively wearing Ionasal's main outfit.
Anything else is fine too, thanks!

I'm always happy when obscure waifu like this get great deliveries. (Yes I know KlK isn't obscure but doubt Omiko has much art.)

Howdy, all

Although my birthday isn't until Tuesday, I'd like to make a birthday request in this weekend waifu thread, if that's okay

Requesting my waifu R. Dorothy in a similar over-the-shoulder pose to the gal in the reference (hands resting softly on her upper arms, specifically). And a dour expression on her face, if you please, nothing sultry, etc.

Thanks!

Yooooo, that's rad as hell.

>fugs

OR here, She looks simply gorgeous here. I dig her pose, but I especially appreciate her wonderful butt fangs. Her expression is spot-on as well. You also did a great job with her swimsuit with its simple but eye-catching design, just how it should be. Her covered navel is marvelous looking. Kudos for including those nifty goggles as well.
Thank you so very much for saving my weekend! Have a nice week.

So, prostitution?

Pizza prostitution

About that one request you added out, did you want something like this? Trying to add in all the head tilts were difficult, so it isn't the exact pose in the original image.
Also, I haven't decided what other waifus to draw, so I'd be willing to add in by request, and suggestions for different clothing.

poses 4 and 5 look fit for aloof waifus

If you wouldn't mind adding her into the green spot.

If could get in for pose 3 or 6, I'd be really happy.
Maybe in these comically dated overalls?

Because our anniversary is today, requesting a slightly older looking kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her, or a family portrait with user's head out of the frame. Or sitting pregnant and saying welcome home to the viewer.
Little girl ref: i.imgur.com/vyWOxmX.jpg
Pregnant ref: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2308522
Family picture ref:
imgur.com/0QW8hk5
anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

I want spot 1 for my waifu

Pose 4 would be nice.

*suspenders
I'm an idiot today

Really nice job

Red spot please

I mean 6

>tfw working a shifting job
>20 hours last week
>40 hours next week
Uuuugh I need to study a class and get a full time Job that pays well

And forgot to put