3x3 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWh847B6rbc
bakabt.me/torrent/176543/honoo-no-tenkousei-blazing-transfer-student-bd-720p-iznjie-biznjie
youtube.com/watch?v=v-OZ-M2y0Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

0/5

Gainax/Gainax

Nobody.

Rate.

4/6
7/7
6/8

6/7
7/7
8/9
7/7
7/7

posting slice of life
2/6
9/9
6/9
7.5/9
6.5/8 what's top middle? it looks familiar
5/5

>what's top middle? it looks familiar
Uchouten Kazoku. I had a hard time picking a shot that would fit the mosaic because the show is just so damn colorful.

7.5/9 in that case, Uchouten was great!

5/6 +Gunbuster/Diebuster
-Tengen Toppa Garbage Lagann

2/2 +Mushishi

6/7 +DtB
-Tengen Toppa Garbage Lagann

2/3 +Lain
-AriASS

1/2 +Nichibros
-5 boring frames per second

2/3 +Kamichu
-AriASS
I wouldn't really call Kamichu SoL, its more supernatural than anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=JWh847B6rbc
6/7 + EVA, FLCL, TTGL, Mayonaise, Diebuster, P&S, - Abenobashi
8.5/9 -+ Darker Than Black
7.5/9 -+ Aria, - Berserk TV
5/5 + FLCL, Kaiba, DMC, Daily Lives, Casshern
1.5/2 + YKK, -+ Aria
Not a genre I care for. Should probably at least try some more SoL shows.
6/7 + Mushishi, Natsume, Space Brothers, Polar Bear Cafe, Lain, K-ON - Lucky Star

4/5

6/6

6/7

7/8

8/9

4/4

5/5

4/5

3/6

3/3 anime, 3/4 manga

>I wouldn't really call Kamichu SoL, its more supernatural than anything.
It's a mix of both, the slice of life elements are what make it great for me though.

B -
A -
E
B +
B +
B +
A
C
B

1/1
2/3
3/3
2/2
0/0
3/3
2/5

4/6

9/9

8/9

9/9

4/4

2/3

5/5

5/6 anime
3/3 manga

6/6

What manga that spoopy eye ball thing?

not him but its Kuro

Ok, this is my first time

>Part 2
The first part was the bullying stuff right?

Part 1 was the Kenji shit

That's PQ isn't it?

>people liking Digibro
I knew these threads where bad, but I didnt know they where this bad.

>Bear desperately looking for replys

I think those people came here after the video.

Here's a guide on how to make the perfect 3x3 everyone on Sup Forums is going to expect. It's not important that's it's boring and has no character. What's important is that people will never complain about your taste.
1. A "safe moe show", something with little cute girls that won't make people think you're a pleb. Aria, K-on or Sora no Woto are the best choices.
2. A "safe shounen show", similarly with moe, you come off as a cool guy but not a pleb who like Naruto or Bleach. Hunter x Hunter or JoJo are the best pics.
3. An accepted show from the last three years. Will make you look like you keep up with the new things but in fact you just have to watch the things Sup Forums accepts as good. Examples: Hibike Euphonium, Shirobako or Ping Pong.
4. Gintama - it's a comedy, but everyone has to love Gintama so it's ok.
5. Any neo-Gainax show. liking any of their pre-2000 works will get you called an oldfag, hipster or pretentios if it's Eva. But if you pick FLCL, Tengen Toppa or Panty and Stocking you'll avoid that and come off as cool
6. And now you have to take something from Trigger because they're the "new Gainax". Kill la Kill would be best, LWA or Inferno Cop if you want your chart to have a bit more edge.
7. Any of the acceptible MMO shows that aren't SAO which would make you come off as a total pleb. Log Horizon and Overlord are the best choics. You can also take any of the newer more acceptible fantasy shows like Rokka no Yuusha.
8. One of the newer "smart" shows. If you take anything older you'll be an olfag and if anything obscure then you'll be a hipster. So take something new that everyone knows but people consider "deep". Kara no Kyoukai, Fate/Zero or Psycho-pass are ideal pics.
9. Top it off with "older" show by which I mean early 2000s but is still popular so you won't get called a hipster. SAC would be the best pic.

I'm not saying all of those are actually bad shows, but if I see someone with a 3x3 exactly it just comes off as boring.

>unironically suggesting Kill la Kill
Well at least it's better than TTGL, which is just the socially acceptable version of SAO

But I would heap scorn upon anyone that put Overlord on their 3x3.

Both will make you look like a cool guy who can also have "mindless fun" from time to time. It's all just to create that kind of image.

They'd just come off as a newfag to me.

Ha, I get it. All these shows are on Digi's 3x3.

>Kenjis crew being this mad
You are trying way too hard

4/4

>changing the names of 9 shows on a copy pasta is trying too hard

Who the hello are you people talking about?

see

Alright, we've got the kenji crew and we've got the digibronies. My question is, who's taste is worse?

0/0 (I'm in the process of watching more anime)
1/1 + FLCL
2/3 + Eva + Tatami - TTGL
2/2 + Steins;gate (?) + Disappearance

pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious
pretentious

4/6
5/8
4/5
4/6, 5/5
5/6

Btw K-on Season 1 isn't as bad as you guys say it is. You drama queens.
Is it hot or this feels like Gainax posting?
A guy with a heart of gold.
Good stuff.
All shows I like to a certain extent.
Really like this one. I wish some of the images were higher res.
SoL is too healing.
Interesting.
All good, but Jormungand. Not my cup of tea.
Interesting design. I enjoy it. It also complements with the anime you chose with that background. Getting some earthy vibes. I could even taste it oddly enough.
Never finished Tsuritama. Otherwise good listing of shows that I really enjoy.
Nice! Still had that saved for over a year now?
That poll is interesting. Come on lurkers come out and make an interesting design and claim your 3x3.
Gave K-on a chance and it generally surprised me. Idk why a lot of people are drama queens over that show in all honesty.

What's that thing with pingpong around meant to be? There are at least 3 of my 3x3s on it.

it's making fun of 4x4s and Yuasa

Kill yourself

>Really like this one. I wish some of the images were higher res.
Oh man, I must have fucked up the editing somehow. Gonna run it through the mosaic maker again when I get home.

Oh I remember. I once made a 3x3 of my 3x3s. Don't understand the ping pong thing, though. I only had Kaiba on one 3x3.

Is it time for cancer general already?

>Btw K-on Season 1 isn't as bad as you guys say it is. You drama queens.
Whatever your personal preferences are, K-ON is a very competently made show. If someone says it sucks, you can pretty much disregard their opinion on anime.

Ok fine, I'll bite.

This is exactly why K-On gets shit on so often, if you faggots stopped acting so obnoxious maybe it would have a better reputation

Yeah. I expected it to be a Slice of Life, but replace the Life with Nothing. It genuinely surprised me that it actually has a plot threading through it. I guess it's because I'm outside of the zeitgeist of the anime. And some of my friends that watched it during its airing time got massively disappointed, because they wanted another Clannad.

Btw I couldn't watch more then 3 eps of Clannad.

No, that's not the reason. That's just you being a silly little contrarian loser. K-ON only ever gets have because the world is filled with tasteless plebs.

I don't have to be kenji to pinpoint the absurdities in digi's claims.

I think it's mostly because Yamada's actually a very good director. The manga really isn't all that interesting but they breathe life into it with the adaptation.

>tasteless plebs
Thanks for proving my point

What point? You getting annoyed by someone insulting you on a Chinese cartoon imageboard? You not being able to handle these simple bantz?

5/6.
You should check out Lupin III: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna if you have not, it seems like you'd like it.

Checked her credits on MAL. Holy crap! It seems like K-ON was her baby in some ways. Basically did everything she can to get the show to look good and ready. Very interesting...

bump

You little piece of shit

Digi is that you? Where's Ponyo?

Taste is subjective. What I want to know is whose reasoning is worse. People of these threads! I could give a fuck about what you think about the shows I like. Why do you like them?

fuck off digi

If a mosaic (or even a rating) catches your eye, poke and prod a little and you'll usually get something out of the person.

>!
hey reddo

3/3
2/3
4/5
0/4
3/3 My fucking Tanuki nigger
3/4
1/4
3/8 Top left looks really familiar, but I can't think of what it could be. Ergo Proxy was also pretty mediocre and I don't get the appeal of Space Dandy

The more I see Lain in 3x3s the more I'm confused why people really like that show

Made an industry, each tile is for a different position: scriptwrite, director, composer, producer, studio, animator, character designer, mangaka and seiyuu.
6/6
9/9
8/8 What's top-mid?
5/6
2/5
8/9
9/9
7/7
5/5
6/6
9/9
1/3
8/8
8/9

I just like shows that appeal to me on different levels, visually, intellectually and emotionally. So in the first case its just shows with a unique and appealing design (I prefer stylized over subdued or realistic), with creative direction and good animation. The second usually comes with shows that are constructed in a way that require you to poke around in them and analyze them to get the meat out of them. Usually the themes don't have to be really inventive, since I've never found art to really suprise me in that sense, it never "taught" me anything that I didn't come across in philosophy, science or life-experience. So it's more about how the whole story is used to portray these themes. The emotional impact will obviously come through the story and mainly the characters. If those are properly combined in a way that will strike all the right cords with me I'll end up with this feeling of awe and grandeur while experiencing the work, usually in some final moment during the ending or when the character comes to some final realization or stage in their development.

I think the only work that didn't fulfill all three but I still ended up loving was Tatami Galaxy, somehow just the emotional and visual impact was enough to make me admire the show.

So what about you?

0/0

the fucking crime edge of cutting and serving, Holy shit

Im the fucking best and when youre a bronze fucking GOD (like me) you have taste that looks like mine because im MAGNIFICEEEEEENT

>2/5
Fucking casual

I mainly like atmosphere. It's hard for me not to enjoy a show it just depends on the way I approach it. I could have disliked hxh 2011 because it was an arc based show and the transition from one arc to another felt disjointed, but before I started watching it I had began to recognize the format of these types of shows and once I got in the groove of it, I really enjoyed it. Usually I just watch things to suit a certain mood or something that has a certain atmosphere. I can only watch certain shows at certain times.

There's really not that much that effects me on a deep emotional level, and I think that's reflected in my broad sensibilities which is kind of shallow at times. Most shows I don't mind, the only shows I can say that really got on my nerves over the past couple of years was Akame ga kill (I only watched the first episode), Umaru chan, and Diabolik Lovers. I would say the same for Mayoiga if the memes weren't so damn funny.

I know I made an error, but there probably are shows you like that I like. What's your favorite show and why?

But I love you T.T

Aiiight

I've never had an interest an one piece when I was a teenager, but seeing as there are many people that I know that are really into it, what about it makes you like it?

I don't like how people throw the word pretentious around. Just because an anime/manga has something that can be considered requiring some form of analysis doesn't mean it's pretentious. Don't just throw that word around for no reason.

Want an example of something pretentious? Look at stupid shonen- Naruto is a perfect example. It pretends to have some profound ideas about cycle of hatred or whatever and takes itself seriously in that aspect. However it's ideas are dull, simplistic and reductive. That's pretentiousness- pretending to be something more than it actually is.

You are just blindly classifying all anime that follow the whole "show don't tell" philosophy as pretentious. Don't be an idiot.

Is there any kind of atmosphere you prefer more than others. I really like shows that invoke a disturbing atmosphere. With cryptic storytelling, surreal settings and visuals. Like lots of the shows I mentioned in my previous response, though Lain, Utena, Angel's Egg and Eva are probably the best examples of this.

Pretty sure it was bait user, the guy posted not only every 3x3 but every post with an image calling it pretentious. Or he was making fun of Digi's attitude. Either way it wasn't serious but I agree with your overall response in regard to how lots of people define pretentious on Sup Forums.

Kill la Kill

Because it's the most epic thing ever.

Hmm good question.
Liking something is easy, but asking yourself "WHY" you like it is a lot harder heh.

One Piece for me is one of those title that make me want to sceam "ADVENTURE!".
In the video category, Skies of Arcadia and Zelda Wind Waker would be my choice.

The world building of One Piece is extraordinaire.
Oda never waste anything, everything he does has a purpose in the long run, and the way he build the world of One Piece clearly show it.

The humor is also often on point, balancing moments of detente why jokes and serious moments where shits hits the fan is also one of Oda strong point, it's also something shared with Zatch Bell (the manga in the bottom right in my 3x3).

The characters, both the main heroes, the helpers and the "bad guys" all have their own personality and are very interesting to follow and likeable.

Basically for me, One Piece has an interesting story, interesting characters and extremely interesting world building.

It's clearly not perfect but you should definitively give it another shot.
If you don't like it after the end of the Skypia arc tho, you should probably give up.

Now that you understand my anime pedigree and can trust my expertise, go watch this:

bakabt.me/torrent/176543/honoo-no-tenkousei-blazing-transfer-student-bd-720p-iznjie-biznjie

This should raise your powerlevel quite a bit desu senpai

digibro/digibro
boring taste/10
2/2
6/6
2/2
5/5
4/4
1/2
3/4
3/3
3/3
5/5
2/2
2/2
aspect ratio/stretched
2/3

>A guy with a heart of gold

Also, how can I make a 3x3 as cool as yours?

How about some music?
youtube.com/watch?v=v-OZ-M2y0Ao
2/3
5/6
3/3
4/6
0/2
4/5
Jormungand is shit
1/2
5/5
This was pretty fun
1/2
1/2
Give me your lunch money before I swirly you
5/5
The way the girl falls twice in your Haibane Renmei pic bothers me. Was is it originally like that?
2.5/3
4/4?

I like many of those works too (I haven't seen angel's egg, yet, but I know of it and I like it's art style from the snippets I have seen.)

But I think that the shows that I like the most are somewhat vapid by comparison.( I had to look up the term, sorry for replying late.) I guess the proper term for these types of shows are Iyashikei (healing) or they may embody the concept of mono no aware (pathos of things, from the way it's described I think it means reflecting on the simple things in life.)

It's not that I don't like drama (or plot in general for that matter), but most of the time I don't get as much from it. Out of the shows you listed I say that I have the greatest affinity for Lain and that's mainly because it gives me more of those calm and relaxed vibes that I usually enjoy in anime. I have such a powerful love for shows like this, that I think I actually need help.

I've been meaning to watch and rewatch a lot of shows, also (I'm a newfag - I've actually been on and off this site for about a year, but I still don't know how to fully navigate it - so I'm not aware of how to identify users with multiple posts) do you have a 3x3 posted? Can you show me it?

I will senpai. (Salute)

Yeah, I should my only exposure of it was the funimation dub, but you've given me some very good reasons that I think I'll enjoy. I love zatch bell, but I should probably read the manga for both, right? Are the anime's kinda shit or do they stay mostly faithful?

One Piece and Zatchbell anime were very bad compared to their manga counter part.

Especially Zatch Bell who went with the original ending while the manga ending is fucking awesome.