Hinduism General

Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is Hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single founder,
>A specific theological system,
>A single concept of deity,
>A single holy text,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
sacred-texts.com/hin/maha/index.htm
youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rBX191GmDco
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tihar_(festival)
weallnepali.com/nepali-festivals/tihar/deusibhailosongs
youtube.com/watch?v=SAoAuwbi0RQ
youtu.be/B9JbxFiLInk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

POO

>Political Significance of Hinduism in this Age

All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
gita-society.com/section3/mahabharata.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwiHrferzdbSAhXIQ48KHXpjBfIQFggnMAA&usg=AFQjCNEVJFySM166gELxlwp_gULUgD7yjw&sig2=KRg3OHxt-7NTN7O0TaIkYw

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY

Need book recs. I got Bhagavad Gita

Go away you filthy heretic this is a Christian board.

Xd

IN

So pajeets do you celebrate Dashain there?Dashain is coming i'm soooo excited desu

Deus Vult

what the fuck

THE

We call it duraga Pooja/navratri

>POOja
kek

I'm interested but then again I don't wanna read.
sage

The Bhagavad Gita is chapters 23–40 of the 6th book of Mahabharata.

Read the Mahabharata here: sacred-texts.com/hin/maha/index.htm

youtu.be/x4osChDnPyQ

XDDDDDDDD

What do I need to read before reading the Bhagavad Gita(Oxford)? I got it on my bookshelf.

Can I jump straight into it?

Also here have some art my fellow indo-european religious friend

lel nvm then

You could but to get the full context you need to read /watch mahabharat, which Geeta is a part of

LOO

Yeah we also call that here.But it's kind of second here.So how huge it is?It's like the biggest celebration in Nepal here during Dashain weekeneds.Dashain is coooooming yahooooooooooo.This is kind of official theme of Nepal dashain.Listen it
youtube.com/watch?v=rBX191GmDco

>The Bibbamsalabim is chapters 1-10 of the 2nd book of Booloobooloobingbong

I'm not following here could I get a bit more information

Kek, the bongs celebrate it as their biggest festival in most of the country it is celebrated but certainly not as the main festival and your excitement is just cute :3

Thanks bro gonna listen to it next

>bongs
What is the meaning of bong desu?I'm pretty sure your biggest festival is Diwali,isn't it?Do you know what do we call diwali here and how do we celebrate here?

>mfw i realized that i'm not my body or my mind or my consciousness but Atma.

Time to travel the path of Desireless Action i guess.

Bongs or bengali, and diwali is big in the north southies don't even celebrate it, and I am not particularly aware of Nepal so enlighten me

>tfw too intelligent to escape the cycle of life and death

The mere thinking about "not being my body" causes very strange effects on my perception if I hold it long enough.

Why desu, life and death are temporary existence is elsewhere

We call it tihar.Read it desu.Espically read the bhai tika section.And i'm pretty sure the biharis call it dashera which is different than our dashain in many different ways.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tihar_(festival)

This.

I'm particularly interested in Shaivite texts, hopefully commentaries and translations in English by practitioners, in a living guru lineage.

Plz and thx

In tihar we worship Dog[As human companion],Cows[As a part of goddess laxmi] and Crow[As massanger]

It is celebrated exactly like this here just with different names and leaving the 'kukur' part we call bhai teeka bhai dooj, and deshara is different its celebrated by burning Ravan effigies

And we also play duesi vailo which is very Unique.In short i will summarize desui vailo:
>Bhailo and Deusi Re are traditional songs that are sung during the festival of light Dipavali and also called "Tihar" in Nepal. [1] Children and teenagers[2] sing the songs and dance as they go to various homes in their community, collecting money, sweets, food and giving blessings for prosperity. Bhailo is generally sung by girls, while Deusi is sung by boys. At the end of these songs, the woman of the house serve food and give money to these deusi/bhailo singers and dancers. In return, the Deusi/Bhailo team gives blessings for high income and prosperity.

So do you play desui vailo there in tihar?

The real You is not your body, or even your consciousness. When you sleep you are not counscious, yet you still exist. Before you were born, you were not conscious but you still existed. After you are dead, you will not be conscious but you will still exist. The Atma is the real you, and it is transcendent.

>mfw Krishna told this to me

Really activated my almonds, and made me contemplate my Dharma.

Yeah this happens but a bit different, it's called kanya poojan and young girls come to your house and you feed them and they bless you no special kinds of songs are sung atleast in my part of the country

Isn't Buddhism more based??

2woke
Buddism is Hinduism for Plebs

In here young people ask money here while playing dusi vhailo while adults are given Nepali saal rotis+money.If you have time visit Nepal in tihar it is very fub in that time.We have a very specific song here for dusi vhailo.Sing this if you can read nepali and you can play duesi vhailo desu
weallnepali.com/nepali-festivals/tihar/deusibhailosongs

I actually consider indians to be redpilled in regards to not using any toilets.

I wanna visit Nepal just for the drugs, I still remember my first time with dhatura, but I'll surely try and attend it my home state is quite close to Nepal

True Aryan don't fall for the porcelain jew, based Hans

And i also forget to mention young teens actually dance in different songs[Including foreign and Nepali] while playing desu vailo.This song was used mostly in past 3/4 tihar.Don't know which songs will be this year.It's a fun song desu.So rate this song desu
youtube.com/watch?v=SAoAuwbi0RQ

>I actually consider indians to be redpilled
Not really. Many of them are huge westaboos, too eager to become a big playa to see what they will lose if they ((westernize)).
That said, India has been based for millenia.

Drugs is look upon very down here including weeds.

Get off this board you dirty fucking monkeys.

>song
10/10 meme
Yeah fuckin westerner imposed le drugs are bad nonsense onto us and Nepali weed is quite good, what's your experience with psychedelics?

>That said, India has been based for millenia.

Fuck off you obese redneck sister fucking inbred

>psychedelics
I don't do drugs.

christcuck please go

This is an Indo-European board

You seem underage so that's good, but don't discard them are le drugs read into them you might find something interesting

Do you practice yoga?

What is this image showing sven?

I'm 20 y. desu .They are drugs though

I meditate, and practice my dharma I guess that counts as yoga

>introduction to Hinduism for westerners

You got something a bit more contemporary? Some join-us-brochure? My western, ADD riddled brain needs more colors and pictures.

It's the human sacrifice of the Swedish king Domalde

youtu.be/B9JbxFiLInk

And? Our ancestors used them as introspection tool why can't we?

No 'join us brochure', you could watch the anime for a quick understand of our mythos

Yoga is the Union of the mind and the supreme consciousness. Meditation is raja yoga. The west has misconceptualize it by turning it into stretching asana poses.

Dear Indian man,

I respect you. Your people are the original kinesiologists. No other culture knows as much about preventative medicine. When my people tell you to poo in the loo, it is because they are incapable of educated argument. Yes hinduism is respectable. On the other hand they are right, if your civilization is fully worthy of respect than certainly you will have learned basic hygiene.

Thank you come again

that anime isn't very contemporary either
how about this, eh? eh?

Why is their a Jewish guy in the middle, is It a (((coincidence)))

Yes seems good enough, xd

>blocks your path
wat do

L. Lewd

OP, where from? Amerifat expat here living in Mumbai.

Best state up, currently living in enemy territory

>handholding
MODS

Hinduism is very old, 10,000+ years. back before the last ice age their aryan civilization was huge. Can't wait till they start excavating the sunken ruins all around south asia

Buddhism is Hinduism without all the stories about ancient aliens and shieet.

Aurobindo a best, Shankara a faggot

Is it OK to praise this guy from time to time?

Who is that supposed to be?
>falling for the guru jew

When the first post is the best post

I meant to post this instead, sorry

>Can't wait till they start excavating the sunken ruins all around south asia
They are already doing it. It's just not the folks you'd want to.

Doesn't seem like a cool guy. Careful who you hang around with my dude.

for what purpose would you choose the god of edge?

Yeah kali is quite cool, goddess of the betas ;)

Kali did nothing wrong.

Hey pajeet, don't lie about your orgins. The cast system was set up to distinguish those poos who had been BLEACHED by ancient aryans and those who didn't.

Buddhism is boring.

Budhism and Modern Hinduism are more temperamentally related to Christianity than they are too their pagan ancestors.