Lana Lokteff

Is she the perfect woman? Do you like her? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate
mondoweiss.net/2017/08/supremacy-zionist-exception/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know who she is, but I hate every woman, so, you got your answer.

what a /fag/ xDDDDD

Why is she looking at the end of her nose?

She's a kike.

Proof?

>she
>woman
>her

shes distracted by that giant mole just like me.

looks pretty perfect to me if we excldue the nose ring

MUMMMY

I do like her, and Red ice
I loved them lasr year duri g the campain

But now all they have me doing is butter churning to blondie

I like her because she's the real deal.
She's a mother.

adl.org/education/resources/backgrounders/from-alt-right-to-alt-lite-naming-the-hate

Jews hate her, while also hating anyone who points out that while they demand European countries become multicultural - Jewish nationalists refuse migrants, and make it illegal for jews to narry non jews etc.

THIS>

mondoweiss.net/2017/08/supremacy-zionist-exception/amp/

pic unrelated... she's just a perfect Celtic-Germanic hybrid, and is who and what we defend.

I dont hate Jews... just their arrogance and naked hypocrisy.

>nice little mouth
Nice. I don't like using 'perfect' on women, though, because after I cum I feel like mentally shrugging and making a noise that says "It was all right, I guess"

She looks a bit beat up 2bh.
Is there a younger model?

>blonde

I don't think she's perfect, but it's great to see a attractive woman choose a talented man, stand by him and as a unit carry a traditional message and start a family.

Red Ice is top tier content imhop, they aren't afraid to interview any viewpoint, and manage to keep it classy enough to be able to keep their own message. I am a subscriber, and recommend every one to give them a listen.

She isn't even that attractive, I can tell shes going to age like milk too.

She's such a venomous whore, the main reason I stopped watching Red Ice. Women should stay out of politics. Full stop.

I was a teenager in the 90s and she looks exacrtly how i remember ppl looking back then.

She's slavic. That's just what they do.

She is an expert at making fun of people (if you consider leftist freaks people), a decent inverview-er(?)/host too.
She has had atleast one child already. Still sure it's not a "she/her"?