Boku no Hero Academia Thread

Boku no Hero Academia Thread

First for team Bondo

>can't download the newest episode because graduation
>every streaming site has a shit player that doesn't load

Mina a CUTE

>got to see all of the best girls today

Neat.

Just how wide is Todoroki's range if even the control room in a different building was cold

I just noticed Mina's boobs kind of look like 2 planet Earth's.

Froppy a shit

Best waifu

Was it in a different building? He seemed to freeze just the office or rowhome like building it was occurring in.

She's a quite minor character, sadly.

For now, the author wants to bump her up

Why is Momo so sexual?

She's not the worst but she's overrated as fuck, peple hype her up as the best character in the whole thing but outside of, what, two arcs she's not really memorable, her design is cute but it's hard to find BNHA girls who wouldn't be (that monstrosity with horns from class B is probably the biggest exception).

She'll eventually get an opporunity to shine for an arc or two like crowbro did. The design is too good to waste it and the author said he does want to do more with her.

Too bad this was like 40 something chapters ago, maybe even longer. We need a good, laid back arc expanding on all of the dark horses of Class A and B. One where none of the main characters get any of the spotlight.

>Class B
Eh, a lot of them are boring even design-wise, I do agree it'd be nice to see more with fan-favorites like Ibara or Bondo (assuming people care about him and it's not just these threads twisting my outlook), or that fat kid just to show how the fuck he got through the exam.

We just need more lizard girl and ghost girl.

Do you think she masturbates in the middle of class sometimes?
haha just wondering

Mushroom > lizard > Bondo's buddy > ghost > horns

When will we get to see him happy again?

>Deku has to start his therapy to heal his arms and is away from UA for at least 3 months
>Other characters have time to shine while Deku slowly heals and trains OFA

You mean something like this?

she spent the whole episode cockblocking best boy

>assuming people care about him and it's not just these threads twisting my outlook

It is. It's Sup Forums. the epicenter of waifufaggotry and shit taste.

I want to know about comic guy

Stain should have finished him off.

I have to say they're doing a good job at showing bakugou's personality. He's still annoying though.

Would be fantastic, I'm actually starting to miss slice of life with deformed mutants

Bondo isn't the best but he's definitely better than Sugarman

She wears the school uniform in class, so no.

Probably, all she'd have to do is take off her glove on one hand and no one would take notice.

>due to bad lack

Time to kill yourself streamfag.

When Class-A stops disrespecting the desks their never-seen upperclassmen used to sit on

He's a manlet, I'm expecting a mix of Mineta and invisible girl personality-wise; that or little smug asshole hiding behind stronger people since he was hanging out with the cement guy in his only appearence

I really wanted him to go rogue and hunt ninja turtle but the whole situation got resolved way too quickly

Same. The buildup would have been so much better. Horikoshi can't pace himself for shit. He wants to get to all the cool parts without actually building most his scenarios up. As much as I love this series, I can't help feeling he wasted so many opportunities.

But then we could have no posters saying that Stain did nothing wrong.

>started reading the mango
>1,000,000% Delaware Detroit Smash

Here we go
I can already see the Naruto tier asspulls in the future

Holy shit Aoi Yuuki is voicing frog? I'd have never have guessed with she sounds nothing like the usual Aoi Y.

Deku's "100%" isn't actually the full power, as anyone can tell from what All Might is capable of

things seem to actually be slowing down right now- it really feels like everything before this was buildup to this moment right here. It'd be nice if after this event was out of the way things slowed down a bit.

I mean damn Hori- you've made it. you're close to 100 chapters in, the merch/tank sales are good, the anime is getting meh ratings but really popped the merch/tank sales, your series consistently is in the top 3-5. Relax bro.

>plus ultra
>Putting more than 100% into every punch

we got that back when all might fought the noumu at USJ, fking speedreader narutard.

its called SMASHING BEYOND THE WALLS THAT BLOCK YOUR WAY you idiotic asshole

Well, the limit for deku is probably all mights power"at his best" so i suppose he's gonna get batshit powerfull at some point

>dumb frogposter

See this pic.

>seriously replying to a dumb frogposter

Please.

>insulting him

This guy gets it.

That's fucking retarded.

I do think these threads overhype Bondo a bit but he has more fanart than other background class B dudes, I'd say he's pretty popular for a character with two scenes and no notable lines to speak of.

He just looks like a gentle giant. Everyone loves that shit.

Look into the mirror more often, you´ll not be able to tell the difference

Goddamn my dick

animeonly fag here, is the director evil?
School Directors are always evil

spoil me all you want

We don't know yet. He probably is.

Uraraka's tits are kinda saggy in this picture.

Nope but in the latest chapters they came to the conclusion that one of the teachers is a snitch but the manga never really touched on that subject again.

Nobody knows.

>Was tortured by humans, sometimes shows his hate because of that
>Has giant robots and no one knows how
>Is one of the few people on the planet who know about One For All
>Pic related

He is the mastermind behind everything.

Here user enjoy

The principal is the most suspicious but it could be a red herring.

Maybe. There are a bunch of potential candidates, and some of believe he's one of them. We're on Horikoshi ruse-cruise right now, so we won't know until he reveals the traitor(s).

Jesus christ.

Anyone got that scan of Deku wearing All Might's outfit? I think it was some promotion for a volume.

Very memorable design when compared to class A big guys, too, and a lot of people love height difference pairings. It's natural he's probably the most popular class B boy after Tetetetetete.

wait was this fuck really the director?

i was expecting something cooler

cant trick me, i was on the previous thread
would have suceeded otherwise tho

that's a worse bait post than the bait post you responded to

Froppy will never hoppy your floppy until you sloppy her toppy, then moppy the gloppy from your loppy jaloppy
plz no coppy i'll get real stroppy

If your from the last thread we'll say it again.

Nobody likes him outside of the faggots currently talking about him who want to make it seem like people like him

Dammit user! My plan FOILED!

he's an animal with a quirk, he wasn't even born a human, that's pretty interesting at least imo

That's a cool opinion, I assume you believe nobody likes Kurogiri too because Japanese kids didn't vote for him?

Fucking speedreaders

>Hori's a belly man
How can one mangaka be so based

he said he's an animeonlyfag you huge mongoloid
what's up with everyone calling each other speedreaders and shitposters all the time on these threads?
You faggots make this place insufferable

If that Smash was really a 1000000 one, the mountain from behind would have been destroyed together with a big part of the forest, but what happened is that Deku made a hole a little more bigger than with the other attacks.

I suppose that Deku went over his limit by a little, but the one million thing was a scared kid hyping himself up in a live or die situation.

I blame people linking these threads on reddit, it resulted in both an influx of shitposters and an influx of pointless hostility

well Mineta is kinda his self insert

That explains why he keeps showing up even though he's unpopular

I'm mostly mad abut the pointless hostility
everyone here is defensive as fuck

That better be some apple juice Shigaraki or I'm calling the cops

I don't get his unpopularity though, he's easily on my top 5 favorite characters, he's such a blast

He's in the top 20 in both popularity polls

I want to make Mina-chan a mom.

>Opinion
>literally 0 results

The amount of people that like him is completely negligible and he's nowhere near the most popular class B boy no matter how you try to spin it.

AFO is a cool dad, he knows how to take care

>apple juice
Yeah, sure.

> an influx of shitposters and an influx of pointless hostility
Way to out yourself tumblr/co/

Can't wait for Shiggy's meltdown when his 2nd father dies by All Might's hands.

Man, Mina really interested on Izuku on those 2 episodes, wasnt she
That fucker would've probably boned her at this point of the manga if he would've shown more interest in her too

>
Mina-chan's body is thick af.

Is Sup Forums tumblr or Sup Forums? I keep hearing both variants.

>Mad about pointless hostility
>on fucking Sup Forums of all places imaginable

Isn't Shigaraki an adult who only acts like a teenage brat?

It's pretty dumb, but he didn't really go 1M%.

The doctor later tells him he broke the natural limiter on his muscles (ever heard the story of a mother lifting a car to get her baby out?) and it gave the strength enhancement a boost.

Sup Forums is tumblr

Sup Forums is on a league of it's own

absolutely agreed
also has a cute voice

hey I'm cool when there is hostility based on something but when people get triggered over the most pointless shit that gets discussed on every fucking thread it's obviously going to be annoying

You've clearly haven't been here long