Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

Other urls found in this thread:

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only in English speaking countries.

Yep that's why I don't celebrate pagan holidays ever. I ask other "christians" what they think and even though they know these holidays have pagan origins they just say "oh it's just fun for the kids" or my favorite "well it's not what it used to mean" personally I find it sickening

You mean to tell me that there were customs and traditions that preceded Christianity?

Wow, I’m lost for words.

High school tier edginess.

Go get your minor in Letters or Classics to learn how Christianity subdued the Roman Empire.

Lunes, martes, miércoles, jueves, viernes, (((sábado))), domingo

Pagan indeed for the most part

So what you're saying is that Christians should have hunted down and exterminated every last vestige of pagan culture?

>solstice, equinox, saturn, the sun and the moon are all pagan
>pagans invented our solar system

>May Day
>"In the late 20th century, many neopagans began reconstructing traditions and celebrating May Day as a pagan religious festival."
Kek, 'reconstructing traditions'. What's that saying again? The pagan cries out a DMCA complaint as he copies your content.

I think I got cancer from your post

Wow that's edgy.jpg

Joke's on you, festivities are now christian, beta pagan.

>Christianized.com

I don't understand the pagans hating on Christians both religions are merged into European blood and heritage. We can co-exist and wipe the muslims out but if not I'll be fighting for a Christian Europe.

only holiday worth celebrating is midsummers eve

I agree with you except on that last part. Christianity and paganism both have their places in Europe and aren't going anywhere.

Might as well work together.

> not CROSSED.org

We culturally appropriated it you dumb goat fucker.

And before that God invented the days, the sun, the moon, light, stars, the universe etc etc

I agree

No, death to Jesus and Christianity.

What you mean is silly white man. Just come out and say it, you fuckin faggot. I mean, if it weren't for us silly white Christians then none of you faggot mudslime, commie or atheist maggots would have a place to call home now would you. KYS

Christianity isnt white and Christians arent white.

Shhhh...you're going to offend the normies and their fairy tale, even though there are myriad scholars who have devoted their entire carreirs to breaking down the old testament and can pinpoint with great temporal resolution the absorbtion of your calendar and the invention of jesus and other interesting stuff; they stay the course like the feeble minded sheep they are, culling themselves from intellectual freedoms.

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

Because you destroyed the Norse culture and manipulated it into something to control the people, just because of Abrahams semitic desert religion. You killed everyone who resisted, destroyed our temples. You made our women not free, you shunned the knowledge of nature and called it witchcraft. You were worse than Muslims.

Lunes, Luna = Moon (Monday)
Martes, Marte = Mars
Miércoles, Mercurio = Mercury
Jueves, Júpiter
Viernes, Venus
Sábado (Sabbat)
Domingo (Dominicus, Day of the Lord)

Our week is partly astronomical/pagan and partly kike-stian/jooish. Couldn't give less of a shit though.

>christian snowflakes on suicide watch

Oh dear no, white people are celebrating ancient white customs, don't I feel silly now that I know

You don't understand. I am saved by Christ. There is a tangible benefit to my life, and because of it I will inherit eternal Glory. There is a benefit I gain in this that no pagan LARPing will give any of you. That's why we look down on you, because you advocate for something you don't really believe. You're just atheists who realise how stupid atheism is.

But anyway, lets turn it around.

Remember that Vikings sold whites as slaves to Arabs. White women were especially in high demand.

m.thenational.ae/world/europe/when-the-arabs-met-the-vikings-new-discovery-suggests-ancient-links

You can tell why it appeals to the modern Swede, there ancestors basically invented a religion dedicated to weaponised cucking. Not only did they allow their women to have multiple husbands, they actively captured white women, and shipped them half way across the world so they could give them to shitskins.

When that failed they just decided to let all the shit skins into their country and rape their women without consequence.

It's no wonder the only time Nordic people weren't absolute cucks was the few hundred years they were Christians.

>(((sábado)))
Kek

>(((sábado)))
kek

fuck off shlomo
stick a dreidel up your ass

Fuck off pagacuck with hemorrhoids.
Modern civilization destroyed culture 50 times over.

wow! mind=blown! there goes my christian faith! holidays had different origins before christianity!

>Christ conquers the pagans
>I'm supposed to feel bad about this?
The rollcall of victories

Happy year of the rabbit Xing Yu Peng

Paganism predates Judaism arriving in Europe. Try again later.

Funny how the only good stuff about Christianity isn't Christian. Makes me question why we have to put up with that shit at all.

Fedora tipping is also a pagan tradition

Nature is not to be worshipped, nor are the powers given control over nature. God alone is to be worshipped. That is what our Lord taught us. You do not make women free or unfree, that is just silly.

We should work together against the globalists. Tell Varg to stop burning down ancient churches. Tell him to stop playing shitty metal music, the most dead end of all music genres. Also ironic considering that metal is heavily influenced by the Africans.

>(((sábado)))
kek

In the first paragraph he's talking about Neopagans. I know genuine pagans (Hindus) and they're nothing like you pseudo-kikes

The holidays you practice, and what the pagans practice, are very different things. The modern pagans do not hold the same grace and nobility that the ancient pagans had. All that is left for the modern pagans is a desperate longing for folk, and home, and "spirituality" other than Christianity. WW2 did a number on the European soul.

There is no tangible benefit to your life. You are just a weak minded individual with daddy issues, and you're real father was probably a prick so you reached out the great sky daddy.
You're weak, and no different than any person with or without faith.

I love how christians say shit like "you don't understand".

No, people do understand that you believe in fairy tales and look down on you.

You are deluded. I do not larp, but simply point out the crimes of the honorless christians. I'm not an atheist, i have studied religion and theology far more than you i'm certain. That you try to defend the ruthless actions done by referring to the slavetrade is just patethic, it was a common practice of all nations, especially after war. Your rhetoric is so off the point it is embarrasing.

Nature shall be worshipped as we are all part of an universal spiritual organism. Peter said that Jesus is inside of us all, a correct allegory of the hermetic principles of spirituality. I will never respect you illiterate idiots. Varg is an irelevant and semi-autistic edgelord.

>(((sábado)))

*tip Fedora

>High school tier edginess.

This. Orthodox atheists and non mainstream religion memers are amusingly devoted to bringing others down for their own satisfaction. It's almost like they're envious of other people's joy because they have none of their own; it's not surprising considering they devote their entire life to making the world seem like utter shit so they can achieve a small sense of superiority when something bad happens. What a miserable way to live.

>Hasn't taken the Pagan-Catholic pill yet

>astronomical
those are roman gods, too

Thank you for proving my point ()

The jews have subverted and perverted Christianity. Christendom used be Europe. Whites have no identity now and worship money which jews control.

You have nothing. Typical christfag.

t. Fedora who drifts unmoored between nihilism and totalitarianism

Nah, modern atheism (i.e. secular humanism) is the bastard child of Christianity. Same slave morality and desire to make the unequal equal, but with the state as God and colonialism as the original sin.

Ancient atheism was just philosophy (see Epicurus).

*tips limited critical thinking skills*

Meant for

"All I have is a meme."

wena nido

We need to ban islam in the West and stop all invasion of muslim countries. This is the only peaceful solution, otherwise we'll have to go full Myanmar against all muslim men women and children like our Buddhist brothers. Our globalist treasonous politicians do not seem bent on having a peaceful solution happen, so the only choice besides death is to terminate all muslims kikes and traitors once SHTF, women and children included. War is unavoidable, see:

>We need to ban islam in the West
And on what basis would you be able to do that?

That's an interesting way to put it, but I wouldn't classify that as secular humanism, it's closer to specifically American leftist ideology.

I'd say that modern atheism is more of an outright rejection of all religion and spiritualism replaced with a blind devotion to people who wear labcoats and self identity as scientists, because man would never manipulate math and data to create a self serving doctrine.

>You are deluded. I do not larp, but simply point out the crimes of the honorless christians.
So when pagans trade White slaves to Arabs and Persians for five centuries it's 'oh, just a product of the times', but when Christians convert your people it's 'omg that's totally a crime against humanity'?

Also you should look up the writings of Catholic and Orthodox mystics, there's lots of stuff about the natural world in there without regressing into materialism and idolatry

>Same slave morality and desire to make the unequal equal,

That's not Christianity. You need to go beyond Nietzsche and read some Scheler

> pagans completely cucked
> NAILED.com

Now in all honesty, Christian calendar cycle is revolved around events of Bible that take place in Jewish society.
Since Jews used the same astronomical phenomena as did other pagans for their ritual celebrations, it's clear that Christian calendar has its own orientation based on what happened to Jesus

Is this supposed to prove anything? Like, what did they mean by this?
Also Easter isn't even on the Equinox. May Day has nothing to do with Beltane.
For the rest, do they think people don't know that, or that it has any significance?

Sage yourself you fucking kike OP

Why do you love jews so much?

>norse culture
>barbarian that invade rape and murder
>live in african style mudhuts

((culture))