Map autism

Rate, any improvements you can think of?

give us Corsica and it would be ok

Groß/10

Jesus I don't want to be with S*edes and N*rwegians

Get rid of Turkey

Block Russia from the Baltic sea and give back Slesvig-Holstein and I'm fine with this

> Germany not nuked
> Estonia not independent
Shitty map, KYS.

>Being this ignorant

haha nice joke, we all know Estonia is a summer vacation for Finnish people
And Finnish people is Swedish people but more drunk and sad

Also Romania should FUCK OFF and be its own thing somewhere else.

Gibraltar?

Who let your cuckshed door open, Sven?

>Ireland existing
Ummm no sweetie.

Also good, but the capital would be Vienna and the non-German parts of Switzerland would be given to Italy and France.

That's not Romania, that's eastern Austria in my original map.

Spanish or international, Anglos can fuck off with their ambitions in the Mediterranean. They have their overseas colonies, that's enough.

Anyone have a comparable template for the world, btw?

haha nice joke
Just a reminder that your country is just temporary

>Don't want 'belgium' to occupy our clay
>Don't want to border on France as well

add istria and remove african territories

Just a reminder that your country doesn't exist anymore and here us and Estonians are doing just fine being 98%+ white. Estonians actually bother defending their borders, and refugees leave this country to Sweden.

As long as we're unified with our Austrian brothers I don't care. Berlin was always shit

Your nation is temporary as of now.
And countries come and go. Nation is what counts. Ethnicity.

That East Europe super country... Putin wouldn't like that. They are all weak on purpose

not bad

You think we will use them as suicide bombers in the upcoming war?

>countries come and go
reminder that Sweden have never lost their mainland to some foreign invaders

>>Don't want to border on France as well
Why?

Why don't you want colonies?

>Berlin was always shit
Bullshit, only since 1945. Vienna is better though.

Why would they help you? They want a caliphate (to be fair, Sweden is one already), not fight against us. Your country doesn't have a proper army, so we could easily team up with Estonia and throw rocks at you and you would just bow down to the Finnish overlords. Then we'd just deal with the jihad problem and enslave S*edes.

The upcoming war will be them offing you on the streets of Sweden with clubs.
OOPS, this war is already on in Sweden. Saw it with my own eyes lately in Stockholm. Saved one sorry ass swedish cuck from being offed btw. Why did I even bother...

Yes

Why do wh*Tes always dreaming of retaking Istanbul?
We would unironically slaughter you like the subhuman pigs you are if you ever thought about it in real life, did you know that¿

Belgium should exist.

hahah you can try
But when we send our military and our braindead muslim suicide bombers you will bend the knee

Why would we Swiss annex Germany and Austria? I mean we could but we let you have your independence out of generosity.
Shut up cockroach this is a European only thread.

Germany would invade Switzerland in less than 12 hours

Untill today ofcourse, welcome Muhammed!

>Shut up cockroach
Make me, you sbuhuman son of a whore. I'll stick your keyboard up your ass and rape your mother in front of you.
>this is a European only thread.
Good thing is that we always fucked Europeans in Europe. NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD YOU wh*Te EUROPEAN SUBHUMAN OR ELSE I'LL RUN OVER YOU WITH A TRUCK

>our military
As in Finnish military, you actually need our help. We're defending two countries, that's why our military is huge compared to our size. What happens when we attack you? Oops, no more people defending little S*edistan. We wouldn't need Estonia to help us but we're brothers so why not?

>muslim suicide bombers
they still won't help you. You're nothing but cucks for them. Which you are.

Turkish women smell like wet dog feet.

Amerimutts smell like mongrels, is it because of the fact that you're a subhuman mutt mix of 60 peoples?

Bait

>We would unironically slaughter you
You're lucky Europeans didn't bother yet...

>implying we Swiss wouldn't retreat to the Alpes
>implying we wouldn't fight a guerrilla warfare to the bitter end
Your army is a joke and you can't even control your shitskin communities.
You would win in the end because of your numbers but you would have to pay such a heavy price that you wouldn't be able to sustain a big united Germany anymore.

>You're lucky Europeans didn't bother yet...
LMAO :DDDD what the fuck would even happend if you "bothered"? we always kicked your subhuman skulls in.

IF Germany uses non wh*Te soldiers they can easily overcome you because wh*Tes are weak as fuck.
I can easily beat the shit out of you for example, and you could do nothing about it.

Fucking germans, die in your muslim shit.

Yeah, you wouldn't need Estonias help because they are in NATO because they are spineless cucks

You wouldn't be able to invade us
Where would you enter? Stockholm?
That is suicide same goes with anywhere. Want to know why?
Seeing your military arrive from anywhere would give us time enough to prepare and establish our own '
You can't invade us if you aren't outnumbering us by a large portion

These are Sup Forumsitical maps.

I'd rather have a Germany under Swiss rule, but we'd take out your air force immediately and just bomb you to shit...

Do you have proper air defense systems?

It's alright...

What's the problem?

You didn't include rest of Karelia to Finland/Scandinavia (the areas west, north and east of Ladoga lake).

having control over close white territories would be much more useful than tunisia

As soon as Russia wants more land, it's either the Baltics or Ukraine that goes.

Blue is a Franco-Germano-Italo-Anglo confederation
tried to make the balkans as unstable as possible

Itt subroach larping and taking credit of other peoples success because he has no culture of his own

fugg

>norway

Are you talking about wh*Tes, faggot?

Not too bad honestly, if it didn't spawn a civil war this country would rule the world.

>they are in NATO because they are spineless cucks
tfw NATO protects you not only from R*ssian degeneracy but also from S*edish degeneracy

Btw, Swedehomo. Our Militia is currently doing military games on Gottland to train for annexing your sorry ass shithole. And annex you we will because this kind of degenerate cancer needs to be stopped from spreading.

why are all of you so fucking retarded?

We have a decent air defense but it would obviously not be enough aginst Germany. Germany is way bigger after all.
But i don't think "bombing the shit" out of us wouldn't be so easy with all the bunkers we have in the Alpes.

And i don't think Swiss people want to rule over Germans. We keep our identity and you keep yours, no reason to destroy both.

It's called Costantinopoli

>with all the bunkers we have in the Alpes.
Are those really enough against bunker busters and cruise missiles?

>And i don't think Swiss people want to rule over Germans. We keep our identity and you keep yours, no reason to destroy both.
I obviously agree

>Costantinopoli
That's right

we really do rule the waves xDDDDD

> Germans
> Identity
kek

shoo shoo wh*Te subhuman.

how is romania german by the way?

fixed
I don't get poland without poznań meme

That's true Mohammed, the Swedish Caliphate will be forever

It's not German, I just included it in the Habsburg monarchy

Accepted, but we keep Danzig

Why are you fucks so jealous about our success? Gibraltar is rightful English clay

ok

>our

We're not jealous, Britain just shouldn't be able to dominate the Mediterranean when it's not their home territory. They can have their fun overseas, but not with other European powers.

>Ulm
I'd like that.

Yes our, you said Anglo and that implies all of us. I suggest you take some time and further study the language of your overlords you pest

>votes for a dictator who bans twitter

calm down

>Bouvet Island

Look it up.

sorry

Uh? What? Somebody's been doing some armchair generaling/politicking over in loser town.

>Penguins
That's hilarious.