Fuck White People

THERE IS NO WHITE GENOCIDE

BUT THERE SHOULD BE!

BUT THERE WILL BE!

Clock is ticking eurobloods. Your time for existing is almost up! God and people like me are gona kick u into the dustbin of history. Proud to be half Filipino half Black 100% awesome. You are fuckin dead! God's judgement is approaching. The end is near!

And if there is a God he hates you, every last 1. The white European peoples embodie sin and filth. U invented pollution, perversions and capitalism and rape of the planet earth and empires like Rome and Britain which pretty much laid the groundwork for exploitation and global persecution in diverse ways.

So I used to feel bad for hating u, but I am no longer, because imho there is a God and he is against u. There is good and evil in the world and u made a pact w/ the devil. That's why you are having this so called what you call it "white genocide" and it makes me happy.

WHEN U DIE, IT MAKES THE WORLD BETTER
WHEN U DIE, IT MAKES GOD HAPPY
When you fuck off, it wont be perfect
But we can make it smething better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwXL70Jp4LM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol, you're really unstable

I get mad and rage it doesn't make me """unstable""" white boy it makes me ALIVE

u'd be mad too if u were me
that's a fact

so pls fucking die ok??

TOO MUCH to read on a Sunday.

First time I was called white on this site. You need to calm down, go out, make some friends, have a beer (haha no you can't) and stop posting shit nobody cares about on sites nobody cares about.

lol we will still be here
> have fun starving the death in the bones of the former usa
> white america is going to gang up and make a white state

>Black genes are dom-

Bleached

ya you pretend like every white person is smarter than I am because I'm mixed w/ asian and w/ african? this right here proves U ARE A LAZY NOTHING PARASITE

I am educated about history and u lose in the end, because the bad guy gets destroyed in the end of the movies. U happy now?

i know fucking facts Romania is European so you're one of them and I hope u catch AIDs and die, seriously.

just here to vent my frustrations in life i am sick of white ppl thinking i am some weird guy who doesn't 'really belong here' and act like me being half filpino/half black and proud and never shutting up about it doesn't make them scared, they just pretend to like me like a friend

white people are born LIARS
european blood is the devil, the last drop needs to be burnt out of existance

the future world after u die off will not be "perfect" but i do not believe this BS it will be better in big improved ways

im half filipino and i look kinda light but i identify more as black emotionally + identificationally

You don't sound like the normal shitposter - you sound like you want a race war.

What's your address so I can send the Sup Forums party van to pick you up?

>People are this jealous of the glory of the white men
>feels good

>i identify more as black emotionally

What do you mean by that?

This man,
feels good to be white.
>mfw totally white

>i identify more as black emotionally

wanna be nigger, huh?

i would not START a race war but i would CELEBRATE if it happened on its own if u kno what i mean

these gentlemen who I don't agree with spiritually but have a plan for that outcome are here and I support there effort to grow
youtube.com/watch?v=WwXL70Jp4LM

Basically ur gonna fuckin lose everything

die or be slaves

that's a fact

there is nothng glory white people are dirty lazy trash who raped the planet because they said "GOD" told them to do it, u need to understand the more deep fuckin basis for your own fucking mindset

i understand u more than u do urself, u are not "human" like I am, u have a blank soul

im half filipino half black

my mom is filipino

i see myself more as a black guy than as a filipino thats all

>people on Sup Forums actually fall for such obvious bait
sage

I've been on Sup Forums too long. I've started to subconsciously rage at white genocide threads and I'm not even white...

How do black emotions differ from white emotions?

>i understand u more than u do urself, u are not "human" like I am
narcissistic personality disorder,delusions of grandeur

afrikan black blood is strength and noble in the eyes of the real God, not the white man God who told white people in europe they are going to heaven

no

the real GOD who always will hate u every last 1 of u, there is no innocent white, not even a white baby is innocent, u are all pervert mutants in your fucking soul, i see thru it

i am laughig hard b/c u r dying out I come here to this website to get mad b/c it feels good to be mad when i see all the stupid racist shit u are posting I remember how much u deserve t be destroyed

u need to hate them like i do too, stop being fooled

this is psychological terminology and is mind control crap so if i think too unique or different im labeled "crazy" or some other shit - why don't u grow up?

>raped the planet because they said "GOD" told them to do it
If this isn't glory I don't know what is.
We spend thousands of years killing each other, millions upon millions dead for our glory.
When we stopped and turned our eyes to the rest of the world we stomped its greatest empires into the dirt.

>u have a blank soul
Yes, a soul blank from the savageness and degeneracy of the non-whites.

>I am educated about history and u lose in the end, because the bad guy gets destroyed in the end of the movies
>european blood needs to be burnt out of existance

>half filpino/half black
>never shutting up about it

>i know fucking facts

>i identify more as black emotionally + identificationally

Ya, I think that's pretty easy to pick up on

>just here to vent my frustrations in life

perhaps some healthier outlets?
maybe some new friends?

How do you know what God wants? Are you claiming to be his message or what the shit?
Also, when will you realise that everything technological marvel was made by whites?

on the off chance that this nigger is not baiting, he needs realise what he's doing

u only conquered the planet in the power of Satanic darkness not b/c u are BETTER thn me or anyone, u loser

i know ur endangered i like it and i want u to fucking be endangered more and fuckin die faster so i can cheer that shit b4 i fucking die

thats all

no one needs u, die white people just fuckin die alrready im begging u seriously

ITT we examine the differences...

God made that tech happen in Europe so what? U didn't create the technological r the electronic advances

those things are in the earth just uncovered by random geniuses most white ppl are stupid, anything is Gods will and u need to stop being fooled by the fake info

>why don't u grow up?
Im not the one trowing facts aside because they hurt my feelings...

>mfw some people unironically agree with you

Are you retarded? The iPhone/Samsung Galaxy was in the earth uncovered by Europeans? Are you retarded?

And if God chose us to bestow these marvels unto us, then aren't we the favourites?

cuz its true dumbass

take a hike

Wtf is supposed to be going on here. Shes balancing something on her head that the guy hits with a log, then the other guy punches her in the face over and over as she seizures.

>u only conquered the planet in the power of Satanic darkness not b/c u are BETTER thn me or anyone, u loser
Which only makes our glory shine brighter.
No righteous cause, no justification. We murdered millions not for any holy goal, but simply because they couldn't stop us.

And so we created the greatest empires, tearing down everything in our way and at the height of our glory, we burned our own empires to the ground.
Do you not see that the only thing which could ever stop us were we selves?

Brain damage is going on there

dude fucking kill yourself u white trash

u need to fuckin get murdered

seriously!!!!

u have no right to fkin exist or breathe even

Fuck off shill.
Eastern Euros are the best whites.
Sage.

This makes my blood boil as there are such sub-humans inhabiting the very planet that we're on.

what did they mean by this

Haha a race war will be your end. It will be easy like Poland for Hitler.

Sage and leave boys

Also God doesnt hate he forgives

Guess it's punishments, but these niggers don't realize that "being tuff" doesn't stop the brain and nervous system experiencing a lot of stress and pressure.

Fuck off

1000 whites could win against 1,000,000 blacks.

what's your address so we can have the Gestapo arrest your sorry arse.

Day of rope nears fascism and either nationalism becoming popular amongst white youth.

>u have no right to fkin exist or breathe even
So what? "Not having a right" has never stopped us, we had no right to Africa and still we took at.
In America we destroyed a whole race of the "natives", not because we "had the right", but simply because no one could ever stop us.
Come, try to make us stop. Millions upon Millions have tried, no one ever succeeded, now you can have your turn.

>dude fucking kill yourself u white trash
Why would I kill myself?

>u need to fuckin get murdered
Then come.

oh nice, start with yourself, faggot

>YO DA MEAN WHITEY CONQUER US POOR AFRICANS
>WE GOOD BOIS
>WE DINDU NUFFIN
>WE LIVE TOGETHER IN HARMONY BEFORE BIG BAD WHITE MAN COME ALONG
>WE NEVER CHUCK SPEAR OR NUFFIN

>groundwork for exploitation and global persecution in diverse ways.
So that's good because it's diverse

You just want people to call you names for saying nigger. Nobody give a damn and everyone Know you're a lonely white boy with no friends and I will bet 50 dollars you have a baby penis. Usually white boys like you be the first to find a way to get people upset so you can feel better. I'm a black male and I will help you out..."NIGGER". See I even said it. Oh before I go I want to let you know something , THE REASON WHY GIRLS DONT LIKE YOU IS BECAUSE THEY LOOKING FOR NIGGER DICK !!! LOL. YOU KNOW IM RIGHT

Star with killing yourself you fucking retard

kys faggot

I'm terrified of the primates loud mouth and aggressive posture. Truly terrified.

Kill yourself you fucking nigger

No shit, but why are they breaking something over her head, are they trying to kill her? Punish her? Wondering the context..

He's not white, he's Romanian. Kill yourself Jamal Nguy.

There are no niggers in Romania, just gyppos, and no girl wants a gyppo lol. I don't expect anybody on this site to call me names for saying nigger kek. Nigger is not something I think is offensive, if you take offense to it maybe it's just your subconcious telling you that you're really a savage.

Also, it's funny you making fun of my appearance when you've never seen me. I have enough friends, I have a pretty standard dick (a couple of gfs even were surprised by its size).

Maybe you'll grow up and realise that just because I called you a faggot you don't need to get enraged, by getting enraged you're just proving how effective the word is against you, like RAID against cockroaches.

That's what I said you fucking albanian. Pretty rich coming from you tho lol

I dont know the context.I think its a cell phone she is holding.someone claimed it was from columbia on another tread.

>I am educated about history and u lose in the end, because the bad guy gets destroyed in the end of the movies.
It is hard to refute this kind of reasoned logical argument, which I'm sure will stand as a milestone in the dialectic between ignorant whites and their intellectually better peers of color.

No, I'm a different guy, I just saw this comment on a Jewtube video, thought it was gold, directed it towards someone who said nigger.

>im half filipino half black
A nigger manlet xDDDD

i'm sure jew baruchel and the trailer park jews agrees with you