Redpill me on Nordic countries

Redpill me on Nordic countries.

Which one would you rather live in, and if you have already lived there, what was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Víkingasveitin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stóridómur
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Íslendingabók_(genealogical_database)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've never lived there, but I have visited Denmark, Sweden and Norway.

Norway was the best of the 3 (to live in) in my opinion

Finland best

t: swedish cuckshed owner

>Aren't you forgetting someone, white boi?

Norway > Denmark > Iceland > Finland >>> Sweden

Hejsan! Swede visiting Finland and i have to say that Finland is easily the best country!

I like Norway and Iceland but I also love Pingu in a not dick touching way so I'll probably stay.

*fixed

all nordic countries except sweden are based

blonde hair in adult men is ebin and a sign of passive pedophilia

Jamtlann

Estonia is Baltic, not Nordic

wtf i'm a pedophile now!

Älg jakt hype

Thule is my city

Ska fan bli gott me rökt älghjärta

> Paganism died in Europe

Nigga, there's a fucking giant with runes and shit up in Finland and monsters in the ocean and shit

Ok lets go over them

Iceland is probably the best if you don't like mudslimes. Most won't go because it has to compete with bongistan which is richer and they are basically given immunity to law.

The islamic republic of swedestan isn't nordic its islamic

Finland is 99% white and is taking in a few rapefugees but not to the extent as the IRS. Though being in the EU is a huge negative.

I don't know much about denmark or norway.

The one that got the lowest taxes and oppose third world influences.
Because somethings that stack up with age is all the news about local commune politicians wasting money one way or another.
To answere the qustion, it would probably be city state that doesn't exist in the nordic countries.

Sweden had lower taxes than the average OECD nation in the 50's and the 60's, even the USA. Only in the 1970's did the real taxation hell begin.

Naturally the period we had lower taxes was also the time we became one of the wealthiest countries in the world.

>Finland
>Nordic

Iceland>Norway>Faeroe Islands>Finland>Denmark>Sweden>Estonia

>Denmark
>to the south of every baltic country
>yet still nordic
If that's just an euphemism for north-Germanic, why is Finland included?

>lowest taxes and oppose third world influences.
so denmark essentially?

I love living in More og Romsdal in Norway, we're the most conservative county.
Do not move here if you plan to live in the southern parts though, they're just degenerates.

Well our dear homeland is nordic in the sense that it is in the north. But not by any ethnic definition are we germanic/nordic/scandinob. we are stronk ugric everything west of the urals and east of Rhine is ancient finnish land

Denmark has the highest taxes and has literal mudslim gangs like Sweden.

Iceland > Finland > Denmark >>> Norway >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Sweden

Norway

to answer your silly question:
Geographically:
what are the faroe islands and greenland?
Historically:
Denmark historically led the nordic countries in a personal union with sweden (which in turn held finland) and norway (which Iceland was part of). This only changed in the last few centuries and cultural and political ties werent cut in the process.

go to Sup Forums or some other gayshit, faggot.

wtf is that thing on the left

Local user reporting inn, M&R is the best county by far. We are very xenophobic where I live. Like nippon levels of xenophobia.
>feels good man

Cheers danebro. You are always welcome.

and that's a famous tranny or something?

Sunnmore?

Iceland for sure, better to keep some distance between the continent these days. They really should invest in their defense force right now.

Stemmer

Norge > Svea > > > > > > > > > > > Danskjävlar

They are a demilitarised state m8. Norwegian airforce is patroling over there.

Då tippar eg Volda/Orsta.

Heroy

Arent we forgetting Lithuania Latvia and Estonia here???????

im a chink, so sweden cucks

I want to live even further north. I can finally be alone.

Fuck off Nigger

I'm Icelandic and look very East Baltic. My ancestry is a blend of Icelanders/Celts from my father and Norwegians from my mother.
Some black taxi driver thought I was Russian too when I was visiting France.

Motar deg i leikong bakken.

>amerishart education

Dude, vi e sambygdinga.

All Nordic countries except Finland suck

I kinda like denmark tho, hard choice between funland and denmark.

Thinking of getting my law degree in Copenhagen and move to Denmark - where should a conservative, christian man move?

Show your self Jarmo

No, N*rwegians are just as bad as S*edes

We do have small swat team of about 50 members for counter terrorism and other things.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Víkingasveitin
But other than that we're of course a part of Nato so Norway's air-force sometimes comes here, America's or Canada's too.

red pill on this area
>1/3

>2/3

3/3

Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Kor gammal e du user?

About quality of life i don´t know,i wthink it was comfy till the migrants come, but historically, and culturally they are a step behind some other europeans like France, Uk, Spain, Portugal, Italy or Austria.

Norway

22 år, og du? Men ekje frå Leikong, men ikkje så longt ifrå.

is Iceland better than Norway ?

Same 22.

Norway is basically Iceland with oil but more immigrants.

m/f

Visited Denmark and Finland. Denmark was a really nice country. Copenhagen is a very fun city to wander around in. I much preferred Copenhagen to Helsinki but would rather live in Finland given the opportunity. There's such an interesting aura to it.

Iceland is basically Norway with inbreeding and a longer history of oppression.

That map lacks the most important nordic country

Shut up southern Helsinki

Romania? I know.

here you go

first requirement for being Scandinavian is having a cross on your flag

>Inbreeding
Epic meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stóridómur

why isn't Scotland featured here? it being the obviously superior Nordic country

Glorious ethnically pure Scotland. Meanwhile all other nations
are BLACKED by mussies and their historical counterparts. Truly blessed.

Denmark is bestmark

u mad bro?
last time i heard about Iceland, there was a story about goverment's new mobile app which is providing an inbreeding report for you and your partner

so, yeah, almost had it...current looks better still...
not sure where you take those conditions.

Funny how this is almost the same as a map of prosperity.

to have a cross on your flag, the country must be christian

but estonia is like what? 90% athiest

Can't believe people are still falling for this. It's Jewish propaganda built from the fact that we have the largest genealogical database in the world.
There exists a website and app to check your ancestry and you can bump your phones together or something like that. The family communities here are strong and you'll or someone else will notice if you're related to someone.
I have never nor have any of my friends used this before a hook up. It's simple lies.