NEVER
EEEEEVER

Urushihara is godlike.

No thanks. I already have a better one.

best familiar

and here is best Growlanser

c-can I rape her?

Do not harm urushigals!

If he didn't draw vaginas like he did it would've been a 10/10 artist.

Appears to be high cell count animation. Those tits needed to jiggle with such life-like energy.

I'm more impressed by the hair bouncing animations
floofloof

Urushihara's art is so shiny. I just want to lick it in a totally ___sexual way

ntr episode 2 never in my life time

Faggot.

This is your pupil tonight.
Make sure he follows all the rules

She could probably rip off the head of my dick with only a bite with those teeth.

Oral is for homos, anyway.

Sure

>realistic pubes
No.

There will never ever be Another Lady Innocent volume 2.

Unnecessary commas are for faggots.

...what?

That's not anything new.

Chirality is one of the best yuri love stories ever told in manga, and it came out years before the yuri boom even started, but it gets no respect from purists because Carol transforms into a male body PURELY AS A COMBAT MODE, only twice early in the manga.

TFW Stainless Night was one of the first H you've seen.
TFW you eventually read the h manga and realise they cut a few things out.

>not love tawashi pubes.

>hamster
So, Hai-furi thread?

Imagine being as gay as these two anons right here.

Plastic nee-san

I'm no expert but I'm relatively certain that's not a hamster.

I frown upon you.

Satoshi "Sameface" Urushihara

I want to pinch their cheeks!

Wath happen with front innocent 2?

That's a cute looking anime girl. Sauce?

make readings of thread

He couldn't even save this OVA from being lame.

Satoshi "Look at that bush" Urushihara

Who pubes here?

I'm glad hamsters exist even in these days, even if thr aren't that lewd

or pretty
or fluffy
or capable
or cute
or jiggly

;^)

You can stop ironically shitposting this image any time.

Plastic Little

get fucked Sup Forums

Yeah and she doesn't even beat Adam in her male form. Honestly I don't get why yurifags don't celebrate chirality. It comes out and says "Yes this could be straight, but our characters will it to be Yuri."

I'm playing through growlanser 1 right now, it's pretty fun.

Sadly fucked with that game for 3ds. Dont have any Urushihara art!

On a scale of 1 to Mail, how popful is it?

I've never played popful mail so I have no idea what that means

So whats urushihara doing these days?

What's with Sup Forums's interest in Satoshi lately?
Not that I'm complaining.

Nice art/different art relative to modern anime.

going blind

All the greatest mangakas of the 80s got JUSTed around the turn of the millenium

He worked on ED to season two of QB and oh man was that great.

Take Obari's eyes and Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan this shit

I wonder if the going blind thing is true though
I posted it once after seeing it once

If by "who pubes" you mean who enjoys Urushihara's realistic depictions of pubic hair, then that sure is me alright.

Looks like she has breast implants.

PHG, why do you like Urushihara but not floof?

Ask nicer while also offering an apology for any cruel words you have said

>those fingers
gross.

I'm already being kind enough to offer you a chance to justify your tastes, I won't take that sass from you!

God damn those forearms are fucking short as fuck

Uhhhhh you better think about the way you speak to me motherfucker

Is chibi Lemnear gonna have to smack a bitch?

I don't think she knows where you live

Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

I would if I could, just show you how hard this human garbage bag can go

Alright I'll be waiting, fucko, just don't slime up your mom's passenger seat when she comes pick up your remains

I'm saying I would fight you if you really wanted to, but it's impossible due to being online and presumably some distance away and other costs and deductions

Calling someone a human garbage bag is really mean, garbage is fine but a garbage bag is just something covered in garbage so now we got even more heat unless you want to apologize for that and for also making low quality threads

I started one on the ps2. Wayfarer of Time I think.
It seemed fun but I don't get the gameplay. I suck at rpgs.
And the English dub was really bad.

Was the ps2 version released in english? Is it the one in your image? Because that's Growlanser 2.
You might want to skip to 3 or 4.

>tripfag
>internet tough guy

It's not my fault you're literally that kind of person, and I only make shitposts of the highest level, something you can NEVER hope to measure up to.

Well if you want me to say something to your face I'll say it but the implications with that is that it would not be said under the threat of violence. Not too interested in provoking anything though

It was definitely not WoT no matter what because it's only in English on PSP

My mistake. It's Growlanser Generations. It's two discs and has II and III. I played a little bit of II which I'm pretty sure is what's in that picture. Sadly English only. My options are patches or just play the Japanese version.

Yes I only make goodposts

Almost posted nipple but caught myself

You probably mean growlanser 2 or 3 since they were dubbed in English. Wayfarer of Time = Growlanser IV, the PSP version is the definitive version and was released in English. If anyone wants to try the series, I suggest you start there since it's the best game. There's no voice acting in the official western release but there's a patch that puts them back in. The gameplay is probably my favourite of any JRPG since you can move your characters across the map to position them, it's turn based but moves take different amounts of time to complete/recover from, missions often have interesting level design and objectives rather than just killing the enemies, you can customize your characters' setups by equipping materia, etc. Basically, the gameplay is a lot more fun than other RPGs. It's unfortunately not very challenging so I doubt you'll have much trouble.

Speaking of Growlanser 2 and 3, does anyone have a link to the undubs? I really need to replay Growlanser 2 now that I've played Growlanser 1; Growlanser 2 is basically a direct sequel.

Goodposts aren't a thing, silly. You have to come up with made-up words to bullshit your way through this conversation.

I win again. Scratch that, I win forever.

It's really a shame too because most NTSC versions of PS2 games have the option for Japanese audio and text, and you can play Japanese games on an American PS2. I don't think they were region locked.

Goodposts are a word but turds don't say them

Sounds like somebody played Growlanser 1 using the guide on gamefaqs that translates the script. There probably aren't any undubs since they've been fucked pretty heavily by Working Designs

>undub
And miss mexican Hans? what a pendejo.

>Tfw you find a lewd comedy OVA with an episode with Urushihara animation
Shame the third episode kinda sucked though, the first two were funny

Now you're getting into full-on gibberish.

And Lemnear is forever the best urushigal because she's the floofiest.

>you can move your characters across the map to position them
I don't know if II is the same but why would I need to move them if they walk to the enemy I've selected to attack anyway? Also I got really frustrated because they get interrupted by text while they're walking and by the time I get where I was going the objective has changed and I have to move them somewhere else.
tl;dr I am a gigantic retard, and don't get simple games for kids

There are undubs on emuparadise. I didn't have the balls to run them since they're seedy looking .exe's. If you have the nuts let me know how it goes.

this is getting mad gay

URUSHIHARA IS A GOD

KYOANUS IS THE WORST HAMSTERS, KEIONS ARE FULL HAMSTER