The new flag of White Nationalism

Lets face it if this movement is ever going to take off we need a new flag as the swastika has been ruined after decades of bad publicity. So now i present to you the Humbug the most red pilled shape

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6W1N_iq7YTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I NEED SYMBOLISM FOR MY CULTURE IT HAS NONE OF IT'S OWN

get the FUCK out of here.

what if it's bluepilled?

how do we trust you

Listen here you fucking cunt i would like to see you hold a swastika and not get fucked up.

the tesseract is the most redpilled shape

I don't feel like this is as powerful as a swastika

>a white flag on a red background
Lel

Everything needs a nice symbol, calm down kid. Historical symbols are historical.

It needs a leaf in the middle

How long until someone mentions France?

my flag laughs in the face of your flag

You're probably correct that it would only be accepted if it were disassociated with Nazis, but learn some fucking vexillology holy shit. That flag is garbage.

Need a thumbs up on the vid men.

youtu.be/6W1N_iq7YTg

I don't know about this flag, what does it represent? It looks like the Ethereum symbol.

Why would we be talking about muslim countries when trying to take back the west?

Now that's a flag!

looks shit mate

Almost had a tear in my eye.. but I'm not a faggot... Great flag brother!

Are these from British fandom of Flash?

maybe we should adopt the symbol and philosophy of the people, you know, actually doing something today?

Remember kids, only your enemy would tell you to abandon your most powerful symbol

*coughs in fashionably European*

No red, no pointy lines.

Must be playing too much Overwatch over there

we already have an esoteric geometric shape for white people you dumb fag

this is the one

Red is danger colour. Pointy bits and lines might have negative psychological impact.

I'd suggest blue or green and rounded curved features. I'm not a white nationalist btw but I'll help with your flag senpai

Your problems have nothing to do with symbols.

checked also a sick Djent band desu

All the yanks using thesaurus today

Are you going to do this on your own or with others? You fuckin weak cunt. Watch your fuckin mouth

terrible

where are the Humbugs?!?

I like Harry Potter too.

SANDWHICH DE PALOMA UMA DELICIA :D

I would suggest a flag of a tree type which is most common in europe because it symbolises:
Stability and permanence (tradition and heritage)
Wholesomeness, life and growth
Unity (trunk) + diversity of european cultures (branches)

Try making this into a flag, three bars forming a Y under the diamond representing the three pillars or western civilization. Try using Red, blue, and black. Photoshop isn't working on my computer right now, can an user help me on this?

Red = Revolution
Blue = determination
Black = ethnic heritage
Snake = Individual Liberty
The three bars from the diamond = Three pillars of western civilization

I like the white tree. Althought I like the complex look of trees, I think a flag needs to be simple.

Is it possible to have a simple minimalist tree, that still looks good?

London?

Kek, I actually made that meccador image. Here was my first attempt just for you
As for the tree symbol, it was just an example. I will see if I can find something simpler.

better idea user

You really need to check your brain Sven if you think that resembles London. Except for the clock tower.

You did? It's nice.

The huwhite tree shall be the symbol of the hwhite race.

Since America was originally only for free white men of good character, just fly the old flag.

cool flag

looks like the EUUSA though :(

Looks like if the EU and US merged

All other flags are inferior

Shit, didn't even realize the LOTR connection.
Still seems applicable. Humans vs orcs and goblins

the swastika should never have been a symbol of white nationalism. White culture goes back thousands of fucking years and we decide to go with the ONE guy who everyone hates?

Literally just hold up flags from the crusades, or flags of shit like Castille, etc etc. Youre thinking too fucking narrow. The swastikas 'recognition' is 100% bad and no one will ever take you seriously if you continue to use it - no matter how much you argue with them about it 'not being racist' etc.

The unadaptability of this movement will be its downfall

t. Brown man.

We wuz ANGELS an shieeeet

Reminder that Theodin, King of Rohan, is the last of his line. This is as true in the books as it is today. The foundations of the west are crumbling.

The symbol was used by the Spartans over two thousand years before overwatch became a thing.

Wtf is with you eurofags and Harry Potter? Make it the tree of gondor if you want a less gay fantasy flag.

>Murican education

>What is sarcasm

This looks like degenerate (((modernist))) garbage.

>Implying Germans know what that word is

Germans can't into funny

All your flags are lame and over designed. Stop masturbating yourselves and come up with a real flag that won't make people carrying it feel like faggots.

ahahaha this would actually be the funniest timeline.

>appropriate buddhist symbol (again)
>this time buddhists are cleaning mudslimes
>years of mainstream movies, tv and books using the stereotype of "zen peaceful buddhism"
>completely appropriate it from the left, they cannot into buddhist spirituality anymore

>we get to swastika again

if we use the right colours it could actually be crazy enough to work

I LIKE THE CONCEPT