Japan doesn't fear North Korea

Japan doesn't fear North Korea.

Our mountains and landscape make an invasion impossible. We have several times their population, better technology, and a great self defense force (自衛隊). It is the the Jietai.

One cannot destroy the land, the Emperor or his family, or the spirits of our people. In addition we have many strong allies. But most of all we have integrity and the promotion of peace. Japan will not strike first and this means that the majority of the world will support Japan.

So we will continue to buy the real estate and promote the company. Please continue to support Japan through the importation of our products. Made in Japan is the best!

youtu.be/IpuyQbJo9Zw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6X-kFtuGz24
youtube.com/watch?v=LUYU-wOp46Q
youtu.be/mqqvnS3zXPw
youtu.be/ElCzrruGa9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

K
but if the shit goes down you stream HD of the happening 27/7, deal?

but what if you get invaded by a nuke, smart guy

post qt helicopters

>Japan will not strike first
>Pearl Harbor

japan is amazing

post yfw Japan and North Korea are secret allies and the missile threat is a ruse to bait unsespecting American soldiers into the range of a Japanese sneak attack

>NK invading anyone with it's cold war era army

imagine getting killed by that thing. the last thing you see is a big smiling anime girl before your body is shredded by bullets.

kawaii'd

t. expat

Japan will not strike first

Life is so comfortable and safe in Japan.

Don't worry.

Also it's good that Poland is adopting the attitude of Japan.

Sometimes I wonder if one of you Japanese posters is actually just Hiiro not using his admin tripcode.

I don't think the JSDF is very impressive.

Actually they are rather impressive. I hope Japan can develop it's own offensive capabilities more and spread it''s wings. NK would be a challenge, but remember many of their men are skeletons now, and their machinery is very old. China would have to prop them up.

>Japan doesn't fear North Korea.

saying it makes me think like you do

they got nukes

Remember those? How hard is that though engraved in your nations mind?

is no one pointing out the fact that this based helicopter seems to be commandeered by a Japanese hottie?!

youtu.be/6X-kFtuGz24

Good to hear, Japan. You better be fearless when the JSDF is fighting alongside American soldiers.

You have nothing to worry about nip, we have your back in more ways than just conventional aircraft.
youtube.com/watch?v=LUYU-wOp46Q

I'm fairly certain she's a cosplayer.

I really wish Japan would get their shit together and set up a real defense system and shit out some crazy high tech super weapons just to prove that they can... I really don't think they have the ability to do anything anymore other than virtue signal their honor. As a general supporter of Japan and reformed weeb they are headed in to dark times and keep looking to the past for comfort... The delusion only lasts so long.

I don't think you can win a war when your army is mainly MGTOW tier otaku who need to jerk off every hour.

youtu.be/mqqvnS3zXPw

My friend's wife is very attractive. He is Jietai. So actually I feel that he is not the celibate man or otaku.

youtu.be/ElCzrruGa9U

>The Nork fears the Samurai

what are some good tourist destinations for japan?

bonus mode: places that aren't well known

1. Shirakawa-Go, Japan Alps, and Takayama City.
2. Kochi Prefecture. (Temples, castle, city, seaside cliffs, river, beaches)
3. Karatsu Kunchi and Saga Balloon Festival in Kyushu.
4. Nagoya (often overlooked or passed on the Shinkansen)

お楽しみに!

Telling Anglo about hidden places in your country. You're fuck now.

fucked*

I would rather have a British tourist than a Chinese tour group.

will you accept an skilled white engineer immigrant? I just want to free myself from all the marxist madness installed in the EU

Its actually true, even if you are a proxy faggot larp.
Abe is really happy of having the rockets flying over them. He can now justify a fat defense budget which otherwise cucked pacifists might have argued with.
The money will of course be spent in countering China which is the real threat.

What are those hideous looking bombers?

>Cries about mass immigration
>Immigrates to another country
No you will never be accepted, and that is a good thing.

Every single missile thrown at Japan means less reasons for Japan not to develop a nuclear deterrent. Knowing Japan's industrial and technological capacity, they wouldn't have a problem producing missiles or the warheads.

And while those may be meant for North Korea, they can be pointed at China. I wonder if China will get more aggressive. A few party members getting rich isn't worth it.

>that is a good thing.
No, it means he'll stay here. All weebs should fuck off

you did not just insult the sexiest aircraft in existence

But they have nuclear weapons, remember what happened the last time the US did the good ol' nuke game with you?

those are some lewds

Are you retarded, Mr. My Air Force has 73 CF-18s.

T H I C C

>As a general supporter of Japan and reformed weeb

You sir have mad my day.

>*made

North Korea will not destroy Japan simply because Kim Jong Un is a huge weeb himself

They got in trouble for doing this and had to stop, apparently the base commander thought it wasn't good for the Self-Defence Force's image for some strange reason.

Japan is the worlds last hope against the insect people. Europe is going to become a middle eastern/african colony, the US will probably have a civil war, and Canada/Ausrtalia will be cucked by the chinks.

Japan took all the good from Western civ (Representative Democracy, constitutional monarchy, enlightenment philosophy) and none of the bad (Save the third world, all cultures are equal, globalism).

Good luck Japs, you are gonna need it.

What are you gonna do when hundreds of nukes start falling on your cities. I don't think you realize this but NK is smarter than they seem. They wont need to invade you if your country is wiped of the earth, and they just sit back and bunker down when the Us arrives. I don't mean to shit on your parade but you don't have a single chance of surviving a war with NK.

IIRC these 'assets' are nearly invisible while flying, but I imagine they occasionally take them for a cruise with the running lights on just to slowly acclimate the public to their existence.

Just dont crash those planes

Seems silly. It had to have been a great recruiting tool to get lazy Otakus out of their trashed apartments and into the military where they could be whipped into shape.

Do you fear BWC?

>telling people to go to Chubu for tourism
this is really an excellent troll, you can trick them into going to Nagoya and enjoying the endless featureless sprawl, and maybe riding the subway loop line for a few dozen loops
if they're feeling really adventurous they can go out to the zoo where the army came in and shot all the animals during the american bombing because they were worried the lion cages would get blown up and there would be lions everywhere

Maybe the higher ups don't,but the civilians? They shit they're pants every single times the norks send a phallic object flying
One nuke and 40% of Japans population disappears

I like it but it's a gamble at best.
Ideally, your prospective recruit isn't the kind who is moved by cutesy stuff.

What a cutie

b-36 is sexier

CIvilians who fear an external threat will want a strong military so that's arguably a good thing.

I think it was only one particular base that was doing it, I've never seen these characters in any of the actual SDF recruitment posters

love that based japan

Doesn't have quite the same feminine curves imo but it's a matter of taste.
Cutaways make me erect regardless.

Its is
But why bother too much? They have the USA/south Korea on their side
What they need the most is a god tier antimissile system,nips can probably build it themselves

>One nuke and 40% of Japans population disappears
no, go to the nukemap site and look at Japan's size versus the destructive radius of various warheads, you would need an exceptionally large warhead (like on the scale of a Tsar) getting a direct hit on the center of tokyo to get even 10% of the population with one hit

>white

4 burning and 6 turning.

There really is some serious artistry that goes into the more modern American aircraft designs. While its true they are designed to fill a purpose, you can tell the engineers couldn't help but to add a little artistic flair to make them aesthetic as fuck to look at too.

Quite different from commie bloc aircraft that while functional, also look just that. brutally functional.

FULL RE-ARMAMENT NOW

fuck I wanna see some gigantic mobile suit rape china and their puppets

>nips can probably build it themselves
Japanese industry is in no way capable of designing and building such a system due to a myriad of reasons including lack of funds, lack of ability to conduct tests, abysmal political and project management, and so on. It would work about as well as nuclear reactor safety countermeasures when put into use.
Japanese engineers working together with USA arms companies on the other hand is a different story.

>artistic flair to make them aesthetic as fuck to look at too.

that's for aerodynamics.

Cobra-chan is kawaii~ desu ne

You are right,40% is exaggerated
10% is still a a lot of people,
Not to mention the radioactive leftovers of such a event
Wtf is this abomination?????

Damn,you guys too huh?
So what do you guys even have a AM system? Did it come from American origin

silly shit like this boosts morale. its also a sort of boast to invaders.

'we have time for silly shit like this, our shit is locked down'

Don`t mind my superiority.

Also the issue that Japans missile defense needs are way more complicated then US needs. The US has thousands of miles to play with in order to detect and engage an incoming missile. Japan has at best a thousand miles even, and at worst a few hundred miles or even less if they use a submarine.

IMO they need an automated defense system, with a competent AI type program that analyzes potential missile threats and acts autonomously but can be countermanded by people after it starts up, just in case it glitches out and tries to shoot down a passenger jet.

You would also need a far more powerful radar system capable of seeing deeper into China and North Korea then is presently available.

I am going to Japan for winter. Please tell me my trip won't be ruined by rocket man

This isn't the 20th century Japanon. The age of conventional invasions and occupations by mutually agreed upon terms is over, dirty bombs, terrorist attacks, guerrilla warfare, EMP and cyber attacks are the face of contemporary warfare. It doesn't matter how much "integrity" or spirit your people have, half of your population could be knocked out in 15 minutes.

>Japan doesn't fear North Korea
Sure. You are just letting Chad Supreme Leader fly missiles above you because you like the spetacle. Please, dont be pathetic, if you didnt fear him NK would be leveled the first time a missile flew over Japan. Since you didnt do anything now you will just keep getting dicked.

I laugh when my friends tell me:
>"Japan has MECHWARRIORS! Ddidnt you see Evangelion? NK would never stand a chance."
Meanwhile im seeing potentialy nuclear missiles flying over a country with no retaliation.

Reverse engineered Slav shit.

Current anti missile system is Aegis destroyers at sea and PAC-3 missiles on land, and whatever the US military is using to protect their own assets here

>BRRRRRRRRAAAAP

see
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CAPTCHAS I CANT FUCKING POST

>Error: You seem to have mistyped the CAPTCHA. Please try again.
FUCK YOU JEWS

It's working very well.

>ballistic missiles flying over territory as IRL griefing requires full-scale bombardment as retaliation
that's not how you prevent a world war, and in fact it's safer to let them fly past on their ballistic trajectories than to try and shoot them down and have them land on one's own territory
Kim is IRL trolling and Japan has yet to take the bait

Haven't been hit by any enemy missiles yet.

I can totally seeing some Commander losing his shit over that.

the second word is always nigger

1940's called, they want their pride back.