The left will eat itself.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4891484/Fists-fly-politically-correct-rally.html

What do you think pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

theterfs.com/
archive.is/PtSFP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Trans-Exclusionary Radical Feminists

I feel like I don't even know how to read anymore. What the fuck does that even mean?

Watch how fast this problem will be handled once women are collectively pissed and begin the tears of victimhood.

Just kill everyone who expresses even the slightest sympathy for feminaziscum whatsoever.

Thats the only and at the same time the quickedt way to fix the west.

They even admit they are radical feminists themselves

there are feminist groups dedicated to destroying trans women. they hate men and believe trans women are just guys looking an easy ride

theterfs.com/

for reference

I agree with a feminist on something what a day

Nazis and white nationalists are also fighting each other, constantly. The right will eat itself.

How can be like the Rothschilds and secretly meme both sides of this war?

No way. I had no idea this was going on. Just when women couldn't be any more fucked in the head. I would have thought they would be pro-trans "women"

This isn't a one-time shot.
The Left operates only under this umbrella of conflict and insanity. When they accomplish all of their goals of today, enforcing diversity quotas throughout all levels (minus white males), they'll still continue to "divide" into smaller identities and label others as their oppressors.

The Left will eat itself.

ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/PtSFP
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/PtSFP
ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/PtSFP
>ARCHIVED LINK: archive.is/PtSFP

>thisistheworldwelivein.jpg

Just....

by excluding trans men from those things listed.........................aren't they admitting that women are the "priviliged" ones?

My favorite part is that they all look like clowns

It helps if you can trick the goyim into worshipping one of your own as god first.
Otherwise, you will only be dethroned as a pretender if you try to act so privileged.

Feminists should be condemned for their bigotry. Trans women are just as female as cis gendered women - maybe even more so. They are more victimized and should win this fight.

Feminists should be good allies. If a transwoman wants to be a lesbian, a good feminist is obliged to suck xir feminine penis.

This position is unrelated to my plan to wear a skirt and molest uni students.

Are they, dare I say, /our_girls/?

kek

No but some of their points are correct.

I bet they can pack a punch?

couldn't care less what that scum does, they're still our enemy.

they still believe in all the other feminism bullshit.

i think it means girls with actual vaginas that don't like boys pretending they're girls