England is my City

Kek, more like Englandistan is my Caliphate

Other urls found in this thread:

featherstone-pri.ealing.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/11.09.17-Statement-regarding-recent-social-media-attention-v2.pdf
featherstone-pri.ealing.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/YEAR-1-Curricumlum-Map-2016.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sotp

>poster is actually British
>Sup Forums updated the flag

I don't speak Arabic.

Wtf England

What if white brits send their kids to christian schools

Guess where I live

>average British couple

>all looking smart in their school uniform
I absolutely loathe teachers.

Top lel

That thing on head off a terrarist wtf ?

somewhere in Toronto?

Is this a colony of Pakistan?

Is this a new Islamic holiday or something?

>Look! Look! Congratulate them for having normal human behavior!

The fact that Featherstone Primary thinks this is actually amazing enough to tweet really says something about their regular behavior.

> a group of white kids with portuguese kids

Smh

We'll see how much Mason traitors like their foreign "brothers" when they start taking all their well paid crony jobs. Indians and Muslims are clannish and collectively bargain. They are not as naive as white people.

Uh oh, your in trouble nige

B E G O N E

>"This account's Tweets are protected"

Wow, so inclusive

featherstone-pri.ealing.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/11.09.17-Statement-regarding-recent-social-media-attention-v2.pdf

lol

I prefer that they stick together, better than the US where 80% of schools have huge nigger & spic numbers.

>tweets protected

geee i wonder whyyy?

Bramladesh?

In the future re-imaged Harry Potter Hermione will be honor killed for wearing a skirt that is too short.

Bingo

I know because I live in this shit hole as well.

We need to ban islam in the West and stop all invasion of muslim countries. This is the only peaceful solution, otherwise we'll have to go full Myanmar against all muslim men women and children like our Buddhist brothers. Our globalist treasonous politicians do not seem bent on having a peaceful solution happen, so the only choice besides death is to terminate all muslims kikes and traitors once SHTF, women and children included. War is unavoidable, see:

Get me off this planet

True to some extent but "Christian schools" in Britain are white people poz schools.

QUINTESSENTIALLY

>that uniform
I unironically have that same outfit. White collared shirt underneath with burgundy sweater.

That is false. They are highly segregated here. There was only 2 blacks in my entire highschool and 1 spic.

This.

E T H N I C
R E P L A C E M E N T

featherstone-pri.ealing.sch.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/YEAR-1-Curricumlum-Map-2016.pdf
>School celebrations: Eid, Diwali
>black history
>refugee week

The absolute state of this school.

I want to acid attack that whole room.

I actually went to this fucking school. It was a shit hole.

>1 post by this ID
_ S A G E
T H R E A D S
_ I
_ L
_ L

ask me anything

wait a sec
Who let the snow nigger in?

Do you poo in loo?

kek

Taqiyya is sort of like the Jews anti-white white shapeshifting.

yes i poo in the loo you fucking autistic mongoloid

ahahaaha

This is just sad, I don't even want to make a joke.

That unironically looks like an India school

dont bully poor anglos

I used to respect my UK brothers in Iraq. But what I see going on with your police along with your country....man I hope those bongs i served with don't start an heroing themselves.
I can't even laugh at this shit anymore, it's disgusting, pathetic.

Why would a primary school have a twitter account?

England died with the Empire. We have no culture anymore.

I lived in London from 2012-2016, it's actually worse than our memes

delet

>some faggots died, what's the problem
Based.

I never realised how bad London was until I moved out.

>live in a white majority area
>mfw last year when local news reports some Syrian family got located here
>mfw these roaches invite more of their "people" and start breeding, eventually making a fairly decent area incredibly shit

You'd think the word "racist" wouldn't mean anything anymore given how the left swing it about all the fucking time, but no, still waiting for that day to come.

the white race is completely fucked, just look at all the faggots in this thread cheering it on for some cheap laughs. fucking kill yourselves.

>lol my country isnt mine anymore and me and my family are going to be genocided by the state within the next 50 years lol its so funny lolllll

they look like they were copy pasted

I cannot wait until the day that some feminist country pushes well beyond their means and violent retaliation falls upon their shores.

A. Acts of violence and terrorism by Muslims. Leftist-Jew-Islaimic response: Oy vey, need more muslims and understanding! White people must stop the "hate" because Islamists are so peaceful it might incite more violence from them.

B. Acts of violence and terrorism by whites. Leftist-Jew-Islamic response: Oy vey, all white people are horrible, send them to re-education camps. Let's replace them with more "refugees."

>England is my City
>a country is a city
stupid nigger

>one matte shade of brown
so diverse :^)

You live in shithole, user.

WTF, I love Muslims now!