Awwww nooooo god dam why noo wtf why why light why L why

Awwww nooooo god dam why noo wtf why why light why L why

Prepare for the storm buddy.

Death Note should have ended once Light killed L.

The show's done now, watch something else.

>death note
Grow up.

I think it needed a little extra afterwards but certainly not the introduction of Melon, that was not what was required

>tells someone to grow up
>posts a Phantom World reaction image
Really?

Yeah completely agree, afterwards the OP went to shit and so did the rest of the series.

>When you watch Death Note
>When you watch Code Geass
>same show, except one has very epic and hardcore cool sleek designed mechs, other have very cool and dark and inventive death gods called shinigami (Grim Reapers for you noobs).
>both very good
>both characters reminds me of myself
>Superior intelligence
>An objective sense of justice
>Fuck my older brother, Rick. I hate Rick.

These two are the best animes, nice taste OP!!

>not liking kyoanus
kek, shit taste fag.

What this guy says desu.
A mediocre KyoAni show (like Phantom World and Amagi) are better than most shows out there anyways, objectively speaking.

Muh nigga.

This exactly how I felt at the end of Season 4 of Breaking Bad.

half-baked pollo

No one gives a shit about your shitty american live-action you fucking fat disgusting american, get the fuck off Sup Forums and go fuck your pig of a sister, you inbred little runaway nigger.

JK I love you user. I'd probably suck you're dick

>just finding out now

NO ONE TELL HIM ABOUT SPIKE

That's exactly how I felt at the end of Season 2 of Breaking Bad.
RIP Tuco.

Cowboy Bebop's finale was shit.

Like what? What else could possibly compare?

Code Geass.

I can't actually name anything wrong with Death Note other than that Obata can't write female characters because he's a sexist misogynistic shitlord.

Just summing up everyone that dislikes Death Note. They're all from Tumblr, cross-posting because the Tokyo Ghoul general they reside in doesn't provide them with enough purpose.

There's quite literally nothing wrong with Death Note. It's just pathetic that Anime is on such a low level that this is above the standard for anime. That's what should be pitied. Not people liking Code Geass or Death Note. You can't even pretend there's anything wrong with those series at all.

>You can't even pretend there's anything wrong with those series at all.
As a hardcore fan, I have to say everything after L died was shit. Fuck Near. He was just L 2.0.

It all went downhill when Light's dad died

Do you really believe that? In what way did things go any more downhill they already were after L?

So Near is shit because he imitated the person he idolized since forever? They practically all grew up to become the next L. They were practically trained to become his replacement.
Tell me why it's shit exactly. Because it's still miles above average. And you can pretty much dissect any series until you realize it's shit.

The whole police vs Light arc died with him, which I thought was the most interesting subplot after L. Afterwards it became too focused on Light vs Near

>So Near is shit because he imitated the person he idolized since forever? They practically all grew up to become the next L. They were practically trained to become his replacement.
>Tell me why it's shit exactly.
Calling it shit, is an overstatement. If they had simply introduced Near earlier in the franchise and gave him enough interesting characteristics that were DISTINCT from L (y'know, like for instance MELLOW, who WE BARELY FUCKING SEE) then it wouldn't bother me as much.

>2 hours ago
Mods are dead I'm guessing?

If by "dead" you mean "have good taste" then, yes. The mods are dead as shit.

But Near is distinct from L. His whole gimmick is that he's smarter than L.

Near is the autistic child that twirls his hair and plays with toys. L is the shut-in that can't communicate with anyone on his level except for his only friend which is why he lets Light live.

Mellow is a figment of Near's imagination. That's severely homosexual.

>But Near is distinct from L.
>because gimmick.
If you consider replacing L's fetish for candy with a fetish for toys a CHARACTER TRAIT, then I pity you, but all shitting aside, you might be onto something with the whole "L let Light live because he finally met someone on his level" thing.

>Mellow is a figment of Near's imagination.
Give evidence within the franchise or give it up.

I just stopped watching at 26, and then went to the last episode.

I consider assburgers different from other forms of autism. Yes. I really don't see why that wouldn't be a trait.

>give evidence
That's the thing about ambiguous scenes. I have no evidence Mellow is a gay either but you didn't ask me for evidence on that point either

A person in his imagination can't kidnap someone and then be killed by them. Mello was the whole reason why Near was able to catch Light at all.

>I have no evidence Mellow is a gay either but you didn't ask me for evidence on that point either
But his mega-gay outfit was a major HINT that he's gay. What HINTS are there that he's imaginary?

Using that logic, we can also conclude Mellow wasn't gay because he was Christian.

What HINTS are there that he's imaginary?

He's a gay christian.
That alone shouldn't be able to exist...are you really asking why I consider a fictional character mere fiction?

>He's a gay christian.
>That alone shouldn't be able to exist
but it does in real life all the time.

If they're gay they aren't christian.

>It they're gay, they're not TRUE christians, just posers.
Then Mellow isn't a TRUE christian. Give it up you sperg.

I just thought of something, when they have the death note at this point why aren't they just like "Hey light this looks like your handwriting" anime over right there L never dies.

watching a dog turd dry at the sun is more interesting than death note.

>no true christian fallacy

I don't think Japanese handwriting is as distinct as handwriting in languages with Roman characters, since you have to follow strict rules for each and every character, you don't acquire any personal identifying habits.

Which is literally what was claiming. I was just pointing it out. You can't deny that gay people who CALL THEMSELVES Christian exist. Whether you consider them TRUE Christians doesn't really matter to me, if you're only evidence that Mellow is Christian is that he wears a cross.

>the original Death Note anime aired 9 years ago
>it is now old enough to be considered a classic by the newfag kiddies

jesus christ where has the time gone

>he says as his only evidence for Mellow's sexuality stems from the exact same clothes

checkmate atheists!

>classic is defined by age
?

clas·sic
ˈklasik/
adjective
adjective: classic

judged over a period of time to be of the highest quality and outstanding of its kind.
"a classic novel"

Yeah, nothing states the age it aired is relevant

Is this a meme?

Wasn't Light writing the names in English?