FREE ABORTIONS IN TX

foxnews.com/health/2017/09/15/free-abortions-offered-to-women-affected-by-hurricane-harvey.html

Wow, just wow...I feel ill....

Other urls found in this thread:

rtl.org/outreach/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/houston-took-them-in-after-katrina-then-harvey-hit/?utm_term=.f6d0c73b8be8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Houston isn't all of Texas you fucking moron.

>libfuck center of Texas is full of degeneracy

Color me surprised

Tip top kek

I lived in Ft Sam Houston and saluted the flag during the Waller County watermelon festival, dont talk to me about Tx, son.

The federal government should allow free abortions. Maybe fewer bastards being a drain on our Welfare system will happen.

The fetal blood supplies were destroyed in the hurricane so they need to re-stock

I know, right? I medical/healing/physiological parts to organism, I need to know what is possible and how, I NEED TO KNOW!

NWO cultists lost their ritual fodder storages. Need more for the daily sacrifices. They've been kidnapping people during the storm and passing it off as deaths and missing peoples, but they'll soon be back to fetuses before anyone gets suspicious.

I thought Texas was one of the good states

How the fuck does getting pregnant have anything to do with a god damn hurricane? Are you telling me this is for the women who decided to have unprotected sex during a hurricane? Holy fucking shit.

Deluge of black abortions in 3..2..1.

You're telling me you don't want to have unprotected sex during a hurricane ?

Where did he say it was? The subject says "FREE ABORTIONS IN TX" and Houston happens to be in Texas.

Niggers love free shit more than kikes.
Planned Parenthood should sell gift cards; I'd buy a few every year and give them out to needy sheboons around the holidays.

>liberal city
>everyone gets abortions
>amount of democats drops in 18 years

magical

it used to be the case when an inconvenient pregnancy occurred the whole community pitched in with stuff, help, job offers.

They're like 35% white at best. But it is very segregated so you will find all-white towns. I used to live in North Houston and I could go a whole week without seeing another white face. It's packed to the brim with niggers and spics.

>Wow, just wow...I feel ill....

You are a niggersucking Jew shilling under a nazi flag.

Abortion kills niggers, spics and liberals? You are a traitor if you don't support abortion.

Link is anti-nigbortion: rtl.org/outreach/

Wait so did the hurricane impregnate them? Wtf am I reading?

Spirit cookers/eaters & Genetic company's are going to take advantage of this.

[Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

Trafficking is also effected by natural disasters, so watch if crime & "product" movement picks up on other routes.

Nogs went on a raping spree during the disaster.

God fucking dammit I'm a Houstonian and I'm ashamed of my city. There a lot of libtards in htown nowadays. They're trying to make it like Austin just bigger and more urban. I want this shit to stop but there are too many niggers and spics here. Whites are a minority in Houston

Wow free murder? Truly the most blessed of nations.

Did looters commit mass rapes or something?

that is why they push for mass immigration so badly

This. I'll go further than that: niggers should get PAID to have abortions. In fact, we should start punishing them for popping out children and pay them to be chaste.

>get you tubes tied get an Escalade (helps the auto industry and keeps more babies from happening)
>get your semen hose capped off and get a $1000 gift card to the local strip club

etc

>free abortions for spics
Excellent.

Harvey was a monster

abortions are mostly a nig thing tho

hispanics are a more socially conservative in that sense, that is why texas has not shifted blue even when it is 40 % hispanic

You get what you pay for I guess.

> tfw no Harvey tentacle monster hentai

YIVE ME YOUR BABIES I WANT TO EAT YOUR BABIES AND TO PUT INSIDE OF PEPSI

>have a natural disaster that kills your fellow white people
>offer abortions immediately to kill even more white people

This isn't orwellian no more, this is lovecraftian.

Spics don't get abortions, m8. It's against Christian values.

white people very rarely abort babies tho

35 % of abortions are white but whites are also the majority, they are underrepresented

they lost precious infant stem cells and need to restock quick

> Christians wanna stop the only kind of eugenics still allowed

Good

> there are christians in Sup Forums RIGHT NOW lamenting that USA does not have twice as many niggers

Portugal liberalized abortions (up until 10 weeks) in 2007. 10 years later we have 15 percent less abortions than before and the lowest abortion rate in europe.

He doesn't know how to live the life.

>I can care for a church after literally everything I have including my job and probably identity are lost and destroyed with months of recovery on the horizon and very short supplies
It's still disgusting, but fuck off with your shit pol

> he is against abortion

> he wants more downies that drain resources of their parents and prevent them from having more, healthier children

u wat m8

WOW FREE DEAD KIDS WAY TO GO TEXAS

It can kill any demographic.

Spics and Niggers are Liberal by default?

Weird Logic.

> tfw Texas got red-pilled about niggers after they looted Houston

> " You filthy nig... I mean, hello proud african american, i offer my services of parenthood planning so that your newly acquired items without distraction"

It's not murder if they don't have a functioning brain yet.

> complains about abortion
> complains about the only demographic group which numbers are significantly reduced by abortion

REALLY MAKES ME THINK

>According to the U.S. Census 2000, the racial makeup of the city was 49.3% White (including Hispanic or Latino), 25.3% Black or African American, 0.4% Native American, 5.3% Asian, 0.2% Pacific Islander, 16.5% from other races, and 3.2% from two or more races. 37% of the population was Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Carry on.

Don't say that white genocide doesn't exist, they'll come for you if you think otherwise.

Hey if it suits your agenda, why should it make sense?

> 2000

I think that had changed quite a bit, a lot of blacks moved to Houston after Katrina

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/08/29/houston-took-them-in-after-katrina-then-harvey-hit/?utm_term=.f6d0c73b8be8

>Was that hurricane stressful goyim?
>Well come on down and murder your baby
>We'll do it for free, just for you Europeans.

i don't think it suits his agenda.

it is more or less a contradiction

"I want less of something, but I hate the only legal mechanism that reduces the number of that something"

> Houston
> just for you Europeans

lol no

user, are you suggesting that white genocide doesn't exist?
I'd be more than happy to solidly prove otherwise.

Who else would I fuck if you aren't pumping out genetically defective wastes of spaces that I can corrupt into taking cock even if they don't swing that way?

it is not white genocide, it is white suicide, with christian morality as its main driver

the abortion issue is a perfect example of white christians openly fighting against their own interests by wanting to increase the birthrates of blacks and other democrat sub-groups that do abort

there are numerous other examples of how Christianity actively makes white self-sabotage, but this one is extremely obvious

Oh no I would NEVER say that, because obviously you're in the right. And always will be.

>anti-christian
>denies white genocide
>blames whites
You wouldn't happen to be Jewish, would you user?

That's a load of horse shit. Anyone who has lived in Houston knows that whites make up 20% of Houston at the most. Other than Memorial area and River Oaks, most whites moved out of the city because of all the non-white subhumans.
Northside, nigs. Southside, nigs. Eastside, spics. Southwest, nigs, spics, chinks and pajeets.
The whites left Houston for Katy and The Woodlands.

kek mockery isn't an argument user.
I get it though, you're trying to portray the image that it's such a ridiculous notion that you just condescendingly mock me.
I remember doing that shit in grade school when someone didn't agree with me kek

>Argentina is the whitest nation in the world

how in fuck does a hurricane warrant free abortions? someone explain this to me. it seems dumb as hell.

You can call me whatever you want, but the contradiction between actual interests of whites, and what Christian Morality demands of them, is extremely obvious

Tell me: do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks?

(The entire South would be deep blue for starters)

It's more Kafkaesque than Lovecraftian.

Of course white genocide is a thing, it isn't exaggeration in 9 years all white people will be replaced with people of slightly dark tone skin

#WhiteGenocide
#WhiteIsRight
#WhiteGenocideIsReal
#FuckNiggers
#ChingChongManIshWong

To be fair, I heard that storm really raped everyone.

That Jews took control of european finances and loaning and then global finances by proxy, is another example of how Christian Morality screws whites over

If the Churches had not been issues numerous bans on white christians from practising usury (which is simply a way of saying "high risk financing"), jews would have never taken over that niche market

far from destroyin them, Christianity made Jews the masters of Europe. The occasional progrom more than paid for itself

What is so bad about free abortions for niggers?

Ok, then tell me, when will be the end of the white race?

Good, aren't there a bunch of nonwhites living there?

* not been issuing

Shitty people are shitty. There's nothing about race in there.

Damn, you really like to safe pictures of things you hate, huh?

Support for Israel is a third way Christian Morality screws whites over

Christianity does not allow for racial divisions among Christians "there is no jew or greek" makes it quite clear.

Citing Paul made extremely easy for the anti-segregation preachers of the 60s to get the majority of whites on their side

>abortion overwhelmingly stops niggers from being born

Why is Sup Forums not against abortion again?

Here it is boys, the day our tax dollars were used to murder babies. They did it. Good job, leftists

You don't seem to understand the images you post

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why Martin Luther said (I quote):

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

tell me more about how it's totally the Christians

There's a problem with degenerates murdering their own spawn so we don't have to?