Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/dJas1C5B
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BEST GIRL.

you may want to check again user

when you yahello
but they don't yahello anymore

Trying to watch season 2 again after those arguments in the past 2 days in last thread. We see this in beginning of episode 1.

Saika fucking moans in episode 2 preview.

>uketomette
>uke
>butt
Comie won't be able to do this much

Komachi seems to have a slight preference for Yukino over Yui

>Yumiko seems very distressed
>she is openly crying and pleading to our club for help
>I should make sure Yukino is alright
8man fails at his job as a service club member.

Fuck off your not genuine.

Good Irohasu, everyone!

you're*
Your grammar needs some work.

Scene was even cooler in LN, Yumiko tried to grab Yukino in anger, Yukino blocked and held her arm while grinning evilly.

Fuck off cunt, no one likes you.

Hachiman should just ask Komachi what to do. She'll arrange a good end for her onii-chan.

Yuckyno a shit. A SHIT.

>there are people itt who think brains base did a better job with animation than feel

she tried to set up Yui and 8man for a date by leaving casually in that one episode.

They had better drawing and animation, but colors and effects were a headache. Look at how much blur is in that clip, jesus.

I want to kill this fucking cunt

>but colors and effects were a headache
That might be the case for episode 1, the "showcase" episode. But for the rest of the season they did a good job overall.

Don't we all? I kind of want to kill him too, after cuntkiller went missing.

I want to rape female Hachiman!

oh shit, more please

He knows that a crying Yumiko is literally one of the most beautiful things on the planet.

I really didn't expect that this series was this good.

why'd hiki have to go and make things so complicated?

>Hachiman, I had a talk with your delegates, no, MY delegates, the other day.

I can't wait for him to win.

Reminder that 1 in 6 marriages in Japan are still arranged. What if Hayama decides he does want Yukino, but goes about it as a slimeball being the coward that he is. He only need point out to Yuki-mom that Yukino has feelings for the rotten-eyed low-life she's already noticed.

Reminder that Yukino in LN became despondent about talking of career and that her mother wanted the alliance between the two families continued in some way.

This post triggers me on so many levels.

These are really cute, if you have more please dump more

>ur a faget

Sorry if I'm posting these a bit slow by the way, a bit busy at the moment.

Literally nothing wrong with being a mom-con.

Yui a best!

A BEST!

10.5 OVA FUCKING WHEN?

Post more Iroha comics.

Man I hate it when character designs have red shit on their limbs.

I bet you have never seen a naked girl ever, even in magazines.

>implying that 8man won't destroy his social life

Hayama is in 8man's mercy. Remember how many times Hayama begged for 8man to keep his group together? Yeah, Hayama ain't gonna be getting Yukino.

8man has no romantic feelings for Yukino; he only wishes to befriend her

This entire post reeks of Yuifaggotry

8man's family is actually incredibly rich and his dad is frequently on international flights because of business overseas.

Animeonlyfag here. What does this scene mean?

she's down to fuck

READ

THE

LIGHT

NOVEL

Okay okay. Also coffee

Looks like Berserker's master from Fate/Zero.

Guess again fool

> he only wishes to befriend her
While on the other hand he doesn't even want to befriend any other girl . Yukino >All other >>>Iroha

And Sup Forums is in dead hour.

This is such nerd fantasy. Hayama should be attracting all these bitches and 8ball should be alone.

nice try, Totsuka is not a girl

So how over is their friendship when 8man makes his choice?

How come Yui's Yuis get so big when it is official art time?.

Hourly reminder Yukino chose friendship over 8man. Romance with 8man is not important to her.

Here's the pastebin that typeset-kun did when the threads were still active.

pastebin.com/dJas1C5B

>this what Yuifags believe
Yukino's even look at 8man is more genuine than Yui's whole actions

>why are you guys so worried about an AU storyline
>it's just a fanfic
>don't worry no one is going to take it seriously
>it's just a side bonus with the BDs
>it's not like it will ruin any meaning the main series might have had, you guys are overreacting
>it's not like the series has been reduced to a generic harem
>it's not like this will kill of the hype for the series now that Watari made the fanbase wait a year so he could drag any meaning his story may have had through the mud
>it's not like Yahari threads are now forever doomed to be shitposting threads about which ending is better now that Hachiman has been reduced to a generic self-insert harem protagonist whose personality can just be twisted and molded into whatever you like so he can fit your favourite girl
>don't worry guys, Watari didn't sell out, it's still a WIN-WIN, but don't forget to buy all of the products he keeps releasing while he never releases volume 12 and moves onto different projects

If so then why did she give 8man to Yui?

To make sure that everything about ANOTHER is not genuine.

>If what I wished for was granted to me, if what I wanted was given to me. Then, as I thought, I wouldn’t wish for anything nor want anything. Because the things you were granted and the things you were given were surely shams that would one day be lost.

So if Yukino is being genuine you don't think she will hand him over?

No, Yui being handed to Hachiman on a sliver platter without Hachiman having to work for Yui's affection is why their relationship isn't something that is going to last. One day it will come to an end. It may be a week, a month, a year, but someday Hachiman and Yui will see that there is nothing there.

So a Yukinox8man relationship won't end? I doubt it wouldn't.

>Yui being handed to Hachiman on a sliver platter
She was aggressive and 8man responded so she worked at it. It isn't her fault that Yukino helped her.

ANOTHER is not main story, 8man doesn't want genuine in there.
>So a Yukinox8man relationship won't end? I doubt it wouldn't.
It can end be for whole life, we can't be sure, Yui on the other hand wont be for long it's for sure

>Yui on the other hand wont be for long it's for sure
Judging from 8man's tone in the ending he is optimistic and you know Yui will try hard to keep it together.

8man is such a sperg.

Just put Yui and the Yuifags out of their misery already

Blame Watari. The series should have gotten a conclusion months ago.

No

How much compassion for that bun haired girl and her desire for Hikki will Yukino show in vol 12?

1. 0%
2. 100%

Is Yui fine with any scenario where she dates 8man and Yukino is her friend even if Yukino isn't okay and 8man doesn't actually love her? If she was that would mean she is fine with only herself being happy.

Who else here keeps repeating the first two seconds of S02E02 just to keep hearing Komachi's voice over and over again?

yes on both

Then she is selfish and not a nice girl. 8man lied to me.

See

Girl with penis is still a girl, prove me wrong!