Should sex dolls look White or Asian?

>Should sex dolls look White or Asian?

This is a question which must be answered very quickly, and will determine the future direction of society.

I, as an Asian man, believe that sex dolls should look white. White women were goddesses before these feminist ideals corrupted their minds.

Think hard and deep Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/wholesale?site=glo&g=y&SortType=price_desc&SearchText=sex doll&page=3&CatId=200003056&initiative_id=AS_20170916145731&needQuery=n
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what kind of stupid question is this? They will make all kinds and you buy the type you like. Moron

Should look like Chinese cartoon women not real women

>ching chong commie thinks there will only be a single mass produced version of sex doll

>tfw sex dolls will only be purchased by degenerates
>tfw society is not as degenerate as you suppose
>tfw only a tiny minority of sick fucks would ever own something this retarded

I had a dream Vin Diesel was my mailbox. I mean like, it was just him from the waist up attached to a pole in the ground. He handed me my mail and said "Looks like you got some bills today. Would be nicer if they were dollar bills, you know?" Then he chuckled to himself for the rest of the dream.
I've included below an image that best represents what I saw in my dream. The only differences were Vin Diesel had a huge goofy smile on his face, and his arms were folded across his chest.

>sex dolls
why not just pay hookers to fuck?

Mass production and mainstream acceptance only in your dreams. Sex dolls might never be fulfilling in our lifetimes.

The good ones will likely be White and limited. Chinese knockoffs will be Asian and shit blowup dolls.

She should come in many colors and sizes and ages and races (race meaning elves and fairies, not darkies and isis).

>aliexpress.com/wholesale?site=glo&g=y&SortType=price_desc&SearchText=sex doll&page=3&CatId=200003056&initiative_id=AS_20170916145731&needQuery=n

Fuck off retard go fuck an Abo or something, this is not politics

are you sure it wasn't mr. kleen?

I hope this is pasta

It should look like your pic OP but with bigger tits mayhbe

It will be dictated by the free market. Hence it will follow Barbie doll logic, no one wants the black doll.

its up to you how your sexdoll would look, you can even order a nigress doll if you want.

Not gay at all.

I hope its not

Both, i.e. hapa, the best kind of girl.

As a Finnish man I would probably buy a Finnish-looking doll if I ever had to get one. The sex dolls should be elves.

i haven't laughed this hard in a month.

Fucking this! /Thread
Can we please stop having fucking sexdoll threads now.

already own one and it didn't cost a cent