Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Doggo Edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Thorsten Schulte about the state of Germany
>youtu.be/DXheBffkYew
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PSUvUUpHkHw
youtube.com/watch?v=QRWUlKXByAY
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLOjVkx7zk
journalistenwatch.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

How is life?

Could be worse

Prev:

Sometimes discrimination is justified

This guy went from anti- establishment to supporting the AfD.
Drop a like and share this with your family and friends

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PSUvUUpHkHw

bump

The AfD is anti-establishment at the moment. The whole new right movement is the counter-culture.

Good luck, friends!

(((Pro7)))

youtube.com/watch?v=QRWUlKXByAY

With subtitles:
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLOjVkx7zk

>grüne Jugend

Reminder that FDP-Lindner is a "Rapefugee welcome" cuck.

I am overdosing on redpills.
The internet has so much information. Its hard to keep it all in.

Yeah I know. However he was one of the “No Merkel but everyone sucks“ guys. Additionally he is pretty popular, so his support is greatly appreciated

Notice this senpais

Why have they become the most stylish party though?

Schwesterwelle was good for one thing after all.

Absolutly perfect.
7 days left until the big REEEEEE and the ultra METT with extra ONION-zwibbels

I dream of the SPD having less votes than the AfD. That would be so awesome.

I fucking hate that the muslims took away our kopftuch rights.

When I was young all the women would wear colorful headscarfs in winter, now you can't without being viewed differently. Shame.

redpill me on Horst Mahler lads

Yeah. Won't happen, but imagine them at 18 and the AfD at 16 percent. The triggering would be REEEEEEEEEEEEfreshing.

>Mörkel

Not this time. Maybe in the future.

You guys need to vote on term limits. Also from all my german contacts, the AfD is quite popular.

cunt or no
i know it's true because i know you can't make that up.
me neither, btw

pic related

Yeah we hope for the shy voter effect. 15 percent if we're lucky, 20 if something happens next week

>muh based FDP though

I think today is the last day before the elections were the media is allowed to post polls.

My grandma is still wearing one

Don't know much. He is one of the founders of the Communist RAF terror group, but apparently turned 1488 later. Currently in jail for 'Volksverhetzung'.

Far left lawyer for Baader-Meinhof communist gang in his prime. RAF was similar to the weathermen in USA. Became ardent anti-semite, Hitler worshipper and "holocaust denier" in later life. Now in jail for said (((holocaust denial))). For ten years, now increased sentence.

That's everything you need to know about the (((nature))) of this state and its "sovereignity".

But desu Horst Mahler isn't a very likeable person himself.

The life is an MG42 spreading bullets of joy into your mind and making sense out of it.
Vorwärts Kameraden!

Fuck off you Nazis

>BDSM with pedo in one sentence.
Greens are the worst and need to go first.

Faget.

>Greens use "mensch" instead of "man"
>avoid discrimination of women

Isn't "mensch" excluding the Negros coming here?

>Schnell hört mensch

Was he literally our guy?

did you take the best Korea pill?

Nice buttseks to you, too

rest in peace my sweet prince

What are some German sites/blogs similar to PI-News?

journalistenwatch.com/

Wrote about a paper about nuclear proliferation and disarmament. He's dead on

Wrong. AfD 20%, SPD 19% this time. In 2021 AfD will have 35+%.

>it's actually real

The Daily Nordrhein-Westaflen-post:
Lads, don't give Nordrhein-Westfalen up, the fertile lands must be kept under Right-Wing Rule so the power is clear.
Get your allies and fight a decicive battle in the never ending grasslands and big cities, for Glory and AfD!
Promote the right vote!

>bullied, antisocial, racist, ugly
pretty much me uezs

Moin Leude.

Moin

oh boi... Pedos = normal
Sup Forums = normies
we mainstream now

Gott zum Gruße!

BASED TIM SCHULTE

Reattaining the Reactionary Might and Standing for a Populist and Conservative National Boost is essential for the near future.

feels good man
north korea is already doing better in terms of economy. as long as they don´t starve them out with sanctions, they will probably be fine. at some point they will very likely become wealthy and more peacefull than many other nations. flag related
sounds comfy

Write them a mail and tell them. They'll be grateful that you pointed our their mistake.

F

I remember when he uploaded his first video after the release of that book. You could hear genuine fear in his voice. This guy has been through some shit.

#WHITEGIRLSFUCKDOGS

With the release of his book via Kopp the harassment by federal authorities began, almost immediately. The guy was CDU member for 26 years. He pretty much the mirror of Guido Reil who was an active SPD member for 26 years as well.

>

soooooooon!!! :3

Back in the day, everybody covered their head outside, just look at old pictures. It's a shame the supreme gentlemen made wearing real hats a joke.

Video appeared like Catholic Absolution to me, pretty nice.

>not posting the völkische Version

it's so beautiful.. god i miss old germany

ZOMFG EMPRESS IS SO COOOOT!

Fun fact, I have an old housekeeping book for women where it says washing your hair more than once every month is not adviced, even when you have fatty hair.
Guess that's why they wore so many hats and headscarfs.

Goddammit, you posted it already. Curse you!

I do not wash it too often as then it looks better, but when I wash my hair I do it right.

You can thank the Royal Airforce for that

this is the timeline, where kim yong un is a much better dictator than kim yong ill. he changed the circumstances for the working population and allowed the farmers to earn more money with their stuff. journalists are already reporting that pjongjang is much moderner and wealthier.
also not sucking the american dick is pretty good in the longrun.
still, their is a lot of suffering and oppresion going on, but if north korea is able to slowly drag themself out of their situation, they eventually will prosper. it is very likely that those generation-prisons will disappear, even though it is a long process. still better than getting enriched by the west

Hm...

green still in the parliament

jf.de

fucking A,

Germans sure love their censorship.

>AfD less than 15%
Literally fake news

Hey nazibros, exactly how hard is Alice Weidel and AfD on stopping asylants and do they have a program for mass- remigration

FDP?right or left?

deport all migrants. Immigration like canada. No double pass (turks btfo)

Erisch, singly Erik.

they have a programm for mass executions

She has a fetish for women in uniform and will make cute anime nazi girls real.

Centre-right

center. sucking the dicks on the left, the right and getting assfucked by corporations
they are even cucking out on their liberal markets

We will cover them in bigger fires then the Vikings ever could have.
Prince George, aka. Bastard of a Merchant-Class B-celeb, is not akllowed to have friends at school, if this continues the English bloodlines will finally die out, after years of giving our semen to them, their heirs are weak, our time will come and a new "Landesadeligenerhebung" would mean they had to quit the crown to us, the clock goes tick tock.

>Union 37%
>Rot-Rot-Grün 36,5%

Top fucking kek. Press S to spit on the SPD's grave.

Textbook neoliberal. Right on economics, left on social issues.

So afd is the only right leaning party?

They've used the term remigration before, yes. They want the shitskins and nogs definitely gone and if they return the EU to just economic agreements instead of free movement the Eastern Euros would largely have to go back as well. That alone would get us back to like 90%+ Germans in Germany, with the largest remaining group being Russians who tend to assimilate well within a generation or two. Couple that with them wanting to boost German birth rates and we'd be back to a fully German state within the next 50 years.

Of course there will be probably be massive chimpouts so chances are good we get to settle things the old fashioned way.

That is actually not the best outcome for the AfD since a coalition between CDU/FDP means SPD is the biggest opposition party and gets the good seats in all the committees. CDU/SPD coalition would be better since AfD would become chairmen in some committees as biggest opposition party.

So what are the odds that we will see a happening before the election

Canadia and Australian immigration is the worst, they mass import people but the public thinks the state takes care of it. Australians will one day have a Chinese ruling class and there's little to no awareness.

Since none of the other parties are willing to form a coalition with the AFD, what would be the best possible result?