Based Russia

Russia is the real moral paragon of the world. It's truly the role model for every Christian nation, and we're only moving forward, towards virtue and morality. translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.rosbalt.ru/russia/2016/11/02/1564236.html&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LumrMDXBGM8
youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that AIDS epidemic isn't gonna solve itsel- wait yeah it is nevermind.

Russia is an AIDS-infested poor shithole.

no its not

>low wages
>aids
>

>He spoken again
PRAISE

This is now a GET thread

Vote in czarina Natalia. Christian Russia forever keep the chechens in their place. If Putin isn't retiring then keep voting Putin but czarina Natalia pokolanskya next in line.

it is all about uralians and siberians, they are the worst scum all over the world, the only russians live near the Volga, the others are non-infested pidors like muscovites or peterburgians, or infested pidors like in Ural or Siberia

youtube.com/watch?v=LumrMDXBGM8
fsb pls no arrest

mummy

youtube.com/watch?v=UbBaSfgNJnE

cmon lets talk about roossiya you guys

RUSSIA STRONG

Hamerica is going down.Rapidly
Russia is getting stronger.Rapidly.
Roles are reversing. Rapidly.
Degenerate Hamerica is going down down down to the pits of Hell.

That mosque has been there for over a century. The reason there are so many Muslims there is because it is one of the only mosques in the city. Instead of building a mosque on every street like in France or Germany, Russia only allows four mosques in all of Moscow.

It's basically the same here in America except you'd replace those old women with black people

There is a misconception about Russians being outbreeded by non whites, even trough they are outbreeding minorities in at least 80% of its federal subjects

>except you'd replace those old women with black people
Are you suggesting that there are no white starving people in America taking food from garbage bins?, only blacks.

Russia is a corrupt shithole and a dictatorship. I know Russians who live on basic substinance and everyday life is pure shit for them. This happens whilst Putin and his buddies live like kings. And that's even without mentioning East Russian, where people live like Africans.

Hopefully Mummy will restore the Russian Empire and make it White and Orthodox again.

>old shill thread didn't work
>get btfo
>better make a new one!
>yfw

>Russia is the real moral paragon of the world
The government is this to some extent
The Russian people are still alcoholic mobsters with homosexual tendencies

Previous American president was a niggers and his wife is a tranny. And stupid Americans voted him twice to be their president. What that tells you about Americans.
O, and that nigger wasn't even born in the US.

I call bullshit

Too communist.

LOL
nice meme,very nice

How does it feel to be the world's biggest consumer of heroin? Is that where all the aids comes from?

Other misconceptions about Russia

> Declining population
Growing since 2008, 2.48% growth last year
>Stagnated economy
GDP (1999) 190 billion
(2017) 1.592 billion
GDP PPP (1999) 700b billion
GDP PPP (2017) 3.938 billion
>Small Life Expectancy
70.3 years mostly due to alcohol still bad but used to be less than 60
>Poor
GDP per capita - 10.800$
GDP per capita PPP (adjusted to costs of life)
27.500$
USA (Both) 58.000$ (still better but meh)
>High Crime rates
Used to be the country with the biggest crime rate in Europe until 2012
>Russians being outbreeded by minorities
Outbreeding minorities in at least 80% of its regions
>Corrupt
Needs to be improved
>AIDS/HIV
Needs to be improved
>Frequent terrorism
Still happen sometimes
Used to be a lot worse
>Bad education
99.8% literacy rate
3rd country in the world by percentage of graduated adults losing only to South Korea and Canada
>Communist
Kys if you think it's still communist in a way
>Bad Health Care
Average

>Russia is the real moral paragon of the world.

It doesn't. Russia is just more brutally honest and a bit less (((honest))) in a faggy jewish way.

> It's truly the role model for every Christian nation

It isn't.

>and we're only moving forward, towards virtue and morality.

I hope we don't.

Russia is the savior of the white race and should liberate the eu.

Now THIS is a Kremlin agent

I love Russia but don't pretend it's something its not

Krokodil isn't even really heroin, there's way more opiate consumption in the US overall.

i like russian shit. russian military gear and their orcish demeanor. i love cyka gifs too.

>Misconceptions
>Stagnant economy
>GDP 1999 190 billion
>GDP 2017 1.592 billion

So it's not stagnant, it's plummeted off the face of the Earth

My favorite thread

There are way more white couples and kids in Russia than in West. The % of mixed couples/children are .1 %. There are some Caucasian folks but they look like an American Southerner. Less degeneracy, selfishness more patriotism. They looks like a 90% Republican America.
But but...eastern style corruption, feudalism, poor social classes with bad conditions are also common.

Why do you think krokodil exists? Because everyone does heroin and when they run out of money to get Heroin they go steal the ingredients to make krokodil

>There are way more white couples
Yes
>and kids
No

Bonus

>Alcoholic
Very, but not the worse in the world, Moldova and Ukraine are examples of other alcoholic countries

>High consume of drugs like heroin
Drug consume rate by 100.000 people
1999 - 100
2010 - 25

>High prostitution
Still happens sometimes but not as like the 90s

I want the United States to become Russia. Imagine a global ussr

this, they only have about 2 kids per family at most
at least they're Russians though

fuck off

I call bullshit on his too

Is Russia embracing multiculturalism or are they staying white/mongol?

If the latter they may be the last hope for the white race. All hail glorious Russia.

>a global ussr
HELL NO
Nuclear MAD is preferable

> 1.592 billion = 1,5 trillion
Learn to read
I admit it's nominal was higher in 2013
But the PPP as already recuperated

Alright communist, quit accepting towel heads, round up all of the Jews, and faggots, and I may just visit.

There are few kids in Latvia because u use Euros and earn 500eur/month. In Russia the TFR is at least 1.6 in Latvia this number is just 1.2.
Russia had a TFR level of 1.1 in 2000 but thanks to Putin's family policies this number continuously grows. Also Russians marrying early girls in 21 men in 25 on average.

You are either russian or your average uneducated drumpftard american (what can people expect).
You wouldn't survive a day in ''''''based'''''' russia because living in eastern europe is already bad enough with russians refusing to speak the native language of the country that isn't russia.

Read

This is normal in populated russian cities (except Kaliningrad).

How come in all these threads it's always a Western/meme flag defending Russia furiously while real Russian flags tell them how shit it is? And then they get called liberashka by the diaspora flags.

Isn't that a Sam launcher?

Because we eastern europeans are the only ones to acknowledge that our place is shit, regardless if there are basically no muzzies or what so ever. If you ever see a user with a templar flag: ignore him. A shill.

Russia is the topic at hand and not this graveyard. Stop deflecting.
Did you even read the thread before sperging out?

>1.592 billion = 1,592,000,000
Don't get mad at me because you don't understand how to write numbers

Russians have such jargon word as "лoх" it suits well to every faggot who unironically believes libertarians and their babbling about "muh freedoms".

Remember: politician offers "freedoms" when he can't get you everything of materialistic profit (and even non-materialistic).

Wrong (You) then.

get ready fuckers

Explain to me why a new Soviet Empire wouldn't be good for the white race

>they only have about 2 (white) kids per family

Omg If this would be true in the west there'll be no more Sup Forums

Because it is shit. But with authoritarian fascist/commie it turns out to be slightly less shit. Because lolbertarians are either con-artists or jews. Who are libertarian and about freedoms only when it suits them.

I'd rather have a dictator that hates everyone equally, than fucking Jew who pisses off half of the country and then genuinely wonders why said half doesn't support him.

So what do you mean Ivanoshenko?
That Russia's economy declined even trough it is 10 times bigger than it used to be in 1999?

>start another oppressive regime of famine, inability to buy things all the time, constant state intervention, allowing asians to migrate into the SSR's (like it happened to poland)
No thanks.

Read it again, and don't just latch unto his lolbertarian beliefs this time.
And "loh" means "fool" it is not some political thing.

Russia is turning into Russistan thanks to Putins open doors policy, but you still praise and defend that.

Because mongs don't know what Russia is like really
I only know because of Russian friends

KPRF, literally are the former commies who didn't get all the gibs and shit that oligarchs have.

Hell, before he got jailed, Khodorkovky fucking bought them like a petty whores.
What they believe is pretty much irrelevant.

Soviet Empire is dead, John. The last fuckers that were actually naive enough to follow their own ideology died, pretty much, with the Andropov.

Best country.Very prosperous country.

I'm working here for another 3-5 years to gain experience and then moving back to Russia

Russistan
Read

>he thinks the current Communists are actually anything like the USSR
It's too late now

>allowing asians to migrate into the SSR's

How many Pakishits I've seen in Riga during the USSR? ZERO
How many Pakishits I see everytime I get into Riga center - DOZENS.

Russia has its own muzzie problem though, immigration from Central Asia is bad
But yeah you're right

He means Central Asians not pakis you moron

Whether they are outbreeding minorities with whites, it still doesn't change the facts that ISLAM is rising in the country.

Muslims outnumbered Russians in Russian empire for pretty much all of history except very recently, so fucking what?

Retards like you don't know history and keep begging the question because you got your stupid, irrelevant ass kicked so hard by a country that is competent enough to create an empire

Again, a westerner who knows better
You read now:

>And "loh" means "fool" it is not some political thing.

It's more than "fool", matey.

>Russia is turning into Russistan thanks to Putins open doors policy

Mate, if you were old enough, you would remember how liberahas were crying crocodile tears (and continue crying them now) about poor opressed Ichkerians. Both in the first AND second Chechen Wars. If you really think that they will go "hurr durr closed borders", you are not only a loh, but an imbecile as well.

Russia is a lost cause and only mass executions will fix something. Putin is just keeping it more-less working.

Muslim is still Muslim.

Pakis aren't SEA residents.
One paki in Riga would be better than having this guy (pic related).

Regions in red are places where Russians are being outbreeded by minorities contrary to misconception here on pol

Why do you always deflect the topic by going all "but you X this X that BTFO" ? Echoing your beliefs about how things are doesn't actually make them such.

>russians refusing to speak the native language

Well, Russians were cucks that kept your peasant dialect and were expecting the same from you.

> Russia is a lost cause

Lol Russia has almost been taken over by polish at one point, Russia has always been difficult place to live, modern times are no different, but Russians have better life standards than they ever had before, so I think it will be alright

See If you think I'm still lying.

of course

>One paki in Riga

When you'll start getting you skeltals raped, you will sing another song, Janka. But you'll justify it with "at least we're not sovok", just like you justified britbongs treating you like their peasants.

That map doesn't account for immigration. The caucasus is literally flooding into Russia. Moscow and SPB are already full of churkas, and it will only get worse over time.

Im not denying their existence but some people exaggerate here.

Because I have yet to see Latvian actually achieve anything, all they do is complain about how Russia oppresses them. Russia is a huge country and a difficult one to survive in, so obviously, it will have lower life standards than Europe. Muslims have been part of Russia since at least 1500 and earlier, they were RULED by them. So you trying to say that Russia will be turned into "Russian" is hilarious since it makes it clear you don't know any history.

Nobody cares about no Rīga and shit. It can burn for all I care. Russia is the topic here. You are porposefully derailing.

ayyyy lmao

Politically, it is.

There is always a chance that a leader will arise with a group of people that will actually have ANY idea behind them besides "steal shit, get rich and piss of to England/America", but I wouldn't rely on it.
Also, new generation just generally makes me want to vomit - I've never seen even more cynical, low-life, self-assured cunning scum that would sell everyone for extra profits.

Not in this century for sure.

If any want to stay, Russia will just integrate them, this happened since at least 1500 and Russia still exists. Meanwhile, US existed for like 300 years and already has ethnic problems