Uh oh. I think this might be the end of Trump

theguardian.com/world/gallery/2017/sep/14/anti-trump-campaigners-launch-last-night-in-sweden-in-pictures

>Months later they have come up with a lukewarm retort now that people forgot all about the rape capital of the world

Gothenburg

It’s bedtime for 94-year-old Aina Friman at the Sekelbo retirement home in the Kortedala district. Dementia has crept up on Aina and she needs Abdi Hersi’s help with most things. The 24-year-old care assistant came from Somalia in 2008 and is one of the many new Swedes who help ease pressure on a healthcare system strained by an ageing population. For Aina and the other residents in the five-storey house, he is both a personal assistant and an on-call fellow human being
Photograph: Lisa Thanner

>Last night in Sweden

Uppsala

When no one seemed interested in hiring a handicapped former Algerian soldier, Antoni Khadraoui decided to open his own gym. Today he ranks among the world’s elite in bodybuilding. ‘When I’m on my back doing bench presses, I’m as good as anyone,’ he says. ‘But when I started out I wasn’t allowed to compete because of my disability. That pissed me off.’ Antoni built his gym so that anyone can train there regardless of physical status
Photograph: Jonas Lindkvist

Stockholm

The contractions are coming faster now, and 26-year-old Mave Lochove gets a hand to cling to from her mum, Akiki. It will still be nine hours of agony before a little girl will be born at Stockholm South general hospital who will get the name Juliana. She’s the first to be born in this country to a family that fled from the Congo conflict, coming to Sweden in November 2016.
Photograph: Anette Nantell

added to the kill list

How long till he rapes her?

>new Swedes
fuck you

Örebro
Thirty-seven-year-old Maria Grancea is Romani and she’s doing her best to support her family as a beggar. She’s left her two boys with their grandmother in Romania, and now she’s in her seventh month of pregnancy. ‘I beg because I want my kids to be able to go to school – I never got to,’ says Maria, who estimates her daily income at 100 krona (£9.43)
Photograph: Kicki Nilsson

legit, kys nigger

Again with this?

>begger
>7 months pregnant

Naimakka
An evening supper stew of moose, reindeer and cabbage is simmering in 80-year-old Åke’s kitchen, and four-month-old Balto, a Swedish Elkhound, joins the party. Åke and Simon live a life that largely resembles that of their ancestors, close to nature and the changing of the seasons. It is 155 miles (250km) to the nearest town Kiruna, which is the northernmost town in Sweden. There’s total darkness 24 hours a day in winter, and Naimakka holds the national record for lowest temperature: -48.9C
Photograph: Magnus Sundberg

Stockholm

Following a series of shootings and rock-throwing aimed at police this year in the Stockholm suburbs of Fittja and Rinkeby, a group of women got fed up. Now 40 women, most of them immigrants, are volunteering as ‘night walkers’ on Fridays and Saturdays to keep an eye on the neighbourhood’s youth and help de-escalate conflicts. ‘If we see anything happening, we call the police,’ say Fatma Ipek. ‘We’re strong, and we’re never afraid’
Photograph: Anette Nantell

>Thirty-seven-year-old Maria Grancea is Romani and she’s doing her best to support her family as a beggar. She’s left her two boys with their grandmother in Romania, and now she’s in her seventh month of pregnancy. ‘I beg because I want my kids to be able to go to school – I never got to,’ says Maria, who estimates her daily income at 100 krona (£9.43)

bump

what are Sup Forumss thoughts on sweden? like how india poo in loo and a faucking leaf
what is sweden? are they the original cucks?

Biggest cucks in the world

Almost all beggars in western europe are scammers who work in groups. Noboddy in western europe is starving or homeless. You get the social benefits right up your arse so deep you wonder why you should work anyway. Often low tier work earns you slightly more than gibs so why bother with working in the first place?

Wow, they're so progressive even their panhandlers are foreigners!

what's that, a bunch of gypsies ?

These pictures actually make it look worse than I thought

>most people are useless and helpless, dependent on gibs
>40 beggars have to make sure no one gets raped
nuke sweden already