Quadroon creation?

So I met this pretty girl who likes me very much, but she is half mexican and half white. At first glance you wouldn't even think she's a mix (except for the mud eyes and wavy latina hair). I just have all these mixed feelings from past trauma involving hate from mexicans. What should I do Sup Forums?

I think if she is not enough in looks and actions to be able to overcome your trauma, she is not worthy. You need a girl who makes your brain create a semantic boundary, like the difference between a hill and a mountain, or between "just blue" and sapphire. You can think literally anything in the universe, but your subconscious has given her this old label of fear. It would be wise to trust this emotion.

These girls exist, and some of them are Mexican.

the great American conundrum

Her actions and thoughts do give me such a balance, but I am just scared of what happens in the future. When i am with her I feel at peace and then she wants me to accompany her to a big mexican party and I just get so much anxiety.

Seriously...

they are not white people. you can say "hahahaha this is SOOO FUCKING MEXICAN OH MY GOD. putarina pls can we go to the bedroom for a second or something" and they wont be offended. if sometimes white people stress her out, even just sometimes, she will understand. if she think "all people are equal no matter what" then ohh boy you're in for the ride of your life.

don't do it, user. if the thought of being around her family makes you uncomfortable you know in your heart what you're doing is wrong

:( this time canada is right. be super careful user. but don't ever bait her.

She does think that way... but it's weird how my passive aggressive racism turns her on. Turns me on too. Am I really a racist then? All I've ever wanted is a kid with blue eyes like me and I feel so gross for putting myself down a path to have children that won't even look like me. It's fucking true all American women want mexican dick and I love so close to the border that I have to compete with that daily. So I figure : "meh, half white is better than no white".

Bleach her. It's your duty as a white man.

Funny, i do have that feeling.

>Weaponizing lesser races by breeding anti-white mutts.

wait

You morons know you can basically create white babies with Hispanics, right? It's NOTHING like niggers. I'm in Arizona and have a Mexican friend who married a white. Their children all have blue eyes.

That's what I think too. So our kid may be a quarter white, but what if I push for our kid to breed white? Eventually bleaching out the mexican? Possible???

I am in Arizona too, fucking beans man...

Why is the white race the only one thats so diverse anyway?

The others have at most 2 variations on eye and hair colour

>Turns me on too. Am I really a racist then?

she only cares about the first half of that. you can have a blue eyed child with any woman you want, my brother is a blue eyed nigger and the chance was one in 6000. just... be aware of the situation. you can always have a favourite child who is not your first child.

>quadroon
>spic
lmao you spics are so desperate. spics will always be spics. america has one drop rule shitskin. you aren't passing as white to anybody but other shitskins

Point taken...

Don't be so autistic about it. You should do what makes you happy.

Can I just seek asylum to Germany, please? I'd rather be over there.

I don't even know what does my bro. My feelings are just as mixed as her blood.

>yfw

Yep

Don't rush into it if you're not completely sure. Take your time to do some soul searching first.

I will, thank you.

Bottom two shiteyes on the left are not white.

Thank you too, user.

OP signing off.

>brown eyes
>white
kys

Blue it's the color that doesn't exists on amerindians, but i have seen it in dravinians and afghans.

This is my friend, I had a date few days ago.
She is half Italian and half Turkish, many people here guessed that she is Swedish
But she is half roach, what should I do ? She is a christian