This is a beautiful woman in 2017

This is a beautiful woman in 2017

I found another very nice lady, single and ready to mingle

Get these faggots out of my state
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

When will this madness stop?!?

>5'9
In this case I think it made the right choice.

>Sometimes does drugs
That means the person does drugs every single weekend.

>76% match
Better drop her a line faggot

I'd

So how did you find these... things...? Were you searching for females & they popped up in the female list?

He likes to fuck tight boipucci

It's all lost for us anyway, hoosier bro.
The normal people are all so fucking fat and stupid and trashy and awful, being trannies wouldn't make much of a difference.

Its actually very frequent on poF up North.
Im from Georgia working on Nantucket.
Trannies count as girls somehow. Its pretty awful.

Trans is a fucking mental illness

Yeah they're listed as women. Sometimes guys accidentally set their gender as female and they pop up like this but as you can see that wasn't the case this time

That's what I figured, that these fags are so insane that they consider themselves a female looking for a man. I mean, the guy in the OP image looks like your average nu-male, but oh I feel like a woman so therefore I am one. Fuck it all

I've actually seen some very beautiful women around here, they just aren't on online dating. Don't let online dating fool you into believing that it's representative of all the women around here

I was at Walmart recently (of all fucking places) and saw a girl so beautiful I almost lost my shit. Still pretty sure she was either an angel or from some far away land

OkCupid is so shit now I'd rather use PoF.

Look at the absolute state of that bedroom.

Those are some nice tits for a tranny.

it'd seem that a mind-broken tranny freak with a sorted bedroom would be some sort of paradox

KEK