Is incest wrong, Sup Forums?

Is incest wrong, Sup Forums?

is this show actually any good or did it only manage to produce these few lewd webm?

Kinda well-written. My boner liked it.

will give it a shot then

What do you mean by wrong?

Why do you even bother with anime when it's always censored? Just stick to manga. The adult media.

As long as both parties are willing then it is alright. Siblings only.

Sauce?

Literally kill yourself.
Read the metadata title faggot.

Don't bother with the show until you've read the VN, and even then, don't bother with the show.
It's not worth your time.
Of course, any scene with Kazuki in it is completely worth it, but there are more scenes with Kazuki in them in the VN, so you have at least SOME incentive to watch this garbage.

What does it feel like to have onii-chan erupt inside you?

I'm on my phone, can't see it.

Then sucks to be you. Get off your phone and use a PC.

A little bit like this.

I dunno user, post the webm of Karen rubbing her breasts on Rarararagi's head and I'll decide.

only when it isnt the purest form of love

It can't be wrong... If it was wrong, it wouldn't feel this good, right?

Wait, isn't Yuuji a war orphan who was alone? That can't be his blood related sister can it? This is fake incest.

Both. He was a war orphan after his family died.

user...

What episode was this, because I certainly don't remember it.

As expected from Oneesan garbage.

>...

Fuck off

Pretty sure it's from Koyomi.
>As expected from Oneesan garbage.
Normally I'd be with you on that, but it's not NBR.

Onee-chan x otouto is objectively the best kind of incest

Incest can cause genetic problems in offspring, so only /u/ or /y/ incest is ok.

skip the show read the VN.

Show butchers the story and is all over the place.

>fapping only to incest for a few weeks
Nothing wrong.

>it's not NBR.

I'm not experienced with that series so I will take your word for it.

You could've saved us, Tomino. You could've ushered in the age of Oneesans.

In the Sup Forums polls, Onee-san beats Imouto every single time.

>I'm not experienced with that series
It's actually pretty good. The VN is very entertaining. Everyone hates it because it's edgy, but the edge is a joke that went over their heads. As long as you don't take the memes too seriously, it's quite good.

Not when I do it

They're definitely siblings. The sister is a genius in academic pursuits and the brother is a genius in physical ones.

It's not NBR, though I hope the sequel end was incest ending instead harem ending.

She's also genius because she has photographic memory though.

Grisaia no kajitsu.
You aren't elite, you aren't a special little snowflake, worthless weeb faggots like you are the reason why Sup Forums will always be the shittiest and most pathetic board on all and any chan.

Yeah. I file that under academic pursuits. Just like I file Yuuji being able to sense the Earth's magnetic waves under physical pursuits.

Turn your phone sideways

He killed his dad and drove his mom to suicide. That's when he became an orphan. And all of this happened before Kazuki's "death".

They'd both have gotten the dick from onii-chan if they'd just stop cock-blocking each other.

>Sup Forums will always be the shittiest and most pathetic board on all and any chan.
>says the person browsing Sup Forums
I can't imagine how much of a fucking loser someone would have to be to browse a board they hate.

>happened AFTER

Fixed.

Imagine the child between them.
>inba m-muh genetic defect!

Look like summer is here early this year.

Oh wait who am I kidding the cancer has been here forever.

>is family bonding wrong

Though, Koyomi's gone off the deep end and it doesn't even phase him anymore. Poor soul.

You can see his ahoge going and his narration is making Karen's tits look twice as big as normal. He's just pretending not to be flustered.

I hope Wataru goes full incest bait at Qualidea Code project.

Probably need to rewatch this again. Feels like more generically like having tits being rubbed onto his head rather than his sister's tits. Sorta like the black/white Hanekawa scenes.

What do they have in common?

Off yourself shitposter.

Don't you have more ban evading and pepe trash threads to make?

They're all shit.

hilarious taste, amigo

It is.

>Le shitpost because I dun le agree
You got BTFO weeb, just stop before you embarrass yourself further.

Better than having an embarrassing one, Амиго.

The incest scenes in Yosuga no Sora were the worst of the series. Every other girl was better.

No

No it's not.

Next time use a different OP please, unless you want to keep having the same threads about genetics and shit over and over again.

kys senpai

>ironic shitposting

Keep it up shitposter-kun

>naofags

>incest
>good
>ever

Incest makes you end up like ring-pop user or oral hygiene user. You either end up sad or shunned by family/society.

>>>facebook

>3DPD

Who cares? Fuck off with this shit dumbass normalfag.

Of course it isn't.

>kys

Fuck off

Oh the irony.

>kys

Do you people even know where this shit came from?

kys

To even suggest such a thing...

Why would I be in an incest thread telling shitposters to off themselves if I wasn't familiar with the shows

The odds of major defects from first generation sibling incest is relatively low, being barely above that of non related couples. It's when it happens more than once in a family tree, or when you already have a clusterfuck of recessive alleles/ pre-existing genetic defects in the participants that the kid is fucked

OP, you're not going to post the first part?

Yes, and that's what it makes it right.

Retards don't think, they just parrot what is trendy.

kys come from a shitty eceleb shit.

ok?

it's a taboo and thus you are sinning for even watching and or even reading snippets of incest. see ya'll in hell though

So you are on the same level as his 12 years old Sup Forums fags fanbase.

Kill yourself.

Taboo you say?

>kys
He says this while;
a.Using "kys"
b.Using a bitch face reaction image
c.Having images from the shitpile that is Oreimo saved on his PC,smartphone or tablet.
No senpai, you kill yourself.
Aren't you pathetic? Keep reporting, won't matter shit, I am superior to all and anyone on the internet, stay mad the truth hurts doesn't it? You're a worthless, weeb, neet, fat faggot. I won.

You misunderstand, friend. I'm not memeing. I'm telling you to actually consider suicide.

And im telling you to fuck off back to Sup Forums with your garbage e-celebs word.

You quoted more than one person there, bud. That means there's at least two of us, fat faggot. I won.

kys

Kill yourself.

>fat faggot
Stop projecting, summer friend.
Quality>quantity

Can we delete Sup Forums already? There is no saving this shithole.

agreed.

Yes, please.

I'm hurt, user.

Good, you're worthless anyways, are you keeping up with the reports my way?