Anime feet

Does many otakus have feet fetish?

I see animes usually have close ups of girls feet.

Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/reader#2eb40182bf7901fe_1
exhentai.org/g/930281/3f740d0a80/
exhentai.org/g/930253/dece38bbd3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why is that?
Because they are the lewdest part of the body.

I blame Utena and Akio doing his whole Cinderella shtick to her. Anyway manga is about the only medium in which footjobs can appear to be functional and pleasurable in a semi-real universe. It's a natural marraige.

Its not just otaku. Foot fetish is the 2nd most popular fetish and its said at least 50% of all males have it.

So its hardly surprising to see close-up shots of feet.

50% is blown out of proportion, I read its closer to the same percentage of the gay population relative to the whole male population.
No correlation between those two things however.

Because feet are sexy.

Goddamnit Sup Forums I enjoyed this shit more than anything else from that season. Knowing it won't get a season 2 because of its shittiness I am depressed.

Until then post pictures of Mai so I can masturbate this depression away

wrong thread friend

shit, don't mind staying in a feet thread though

Time to masturbate this pain away

Feet are love, feet are life.

Why not?

Reminder that there is a foot fetish manga that is (finally) being translated.

bato.to/reader#2eb40182bf7901fe_1

Total gay population is around 10%. Whilst I would say 50% is too high, 10% seems too low. Quite a lot of people hide this fetish as they find it to be too embarrassing. It also depends on whether you count on just looking at feet as a fetish or you have to be sexually aroused by feet to count.

Personally I would say its around 25-30%.

Feet thread? Count me in!

I wanted more Machi feet

>Image not focused on her feet
Shit image.

One of my favourites

Moar

I got you.

I want to lick her sweaty feet.

That might be the best feet drawing I've ever seen. I've not stopped looking at it daily since he first uploaded it.

Those two image sets/doujins he made, god damn.

he truly does make great feet.

exhentai.org/g/930281/3f740d0a80/
exhentai.org/g/930253/dece38bbd3/

Mumei has the best feet this season.

Shota feet are superior.

That's because Naturalton is the best drawer of feet

>no toenails
>better than anything
The fuck out of here.

Wow you guys are great.

Have some more.

>too embarrassing
And being tied up isn't?

>Toenails
>Liking the worst part of the foot

No you.

batatata is an angel

It's like she was designed for sex

It goes without saying that you are a faggot.

Still, it's surprising how nobody dares to admit they have a foot fetish. People don't seem to mind that much to tell they like BDSM, cosplay or even uncommon things such as glasses. But somehow, admitting you have a foot fetish seem much more difficult than some other fetishes, while being actually quite common.

holy mother of boner killer

This ruins the thread. Get the fuck out you faggot.

That's because people who don't have foot fetishes generally find feet disgusting. They're considered unclean, demeaning, etc etc; hence why people associate the admiration of them with submissiveness and/or perversion.

While we're on the subject. This whole "feet are the most common fetish" meme has to stop, because it's blatantly untrue; boobs and butts have a far larger following than feet ever will.

I would love to cum on her feet.

Ya but those are considered 'natural' fetishes/ not even fetishes at all so I don't think they count.

It's autistic people like you that make other macrophiles feel ashamed for having the fetish in the first place.

I think its kind of hard to admit because you see feet everywhere. I live in socal and girls wearing flip flops or sandals is just part of everyday life. I'm not going to admit that I wack off to feet right next to a girl who has her feet showing. What if your female friends/classmates/cowrkers start feeling uncomfortable wearing sandals around you because they think you might be eyeing their feet?

I thought it occured in 60% of all males that listed a non-traditional (boobs, ass, legs, face) fetish

I guess it's because foot fetishists are often portrayed as "creepy" in media, so people (and women in particular, since it's a fetish much more common in men) associate it with psychopaths, serial killers etc.
BDSM, on the other hand, is the new cool thing, after 50 Shades of Grey came out.
Also, some women probably don't like the fact someone gets turned on by their feet or wants to "interact" with them during sex. I'm a man so I don't know how women think, but I personally don't understand how anyone can be creeped out by the fact your partner finds a part of your body arousing, or wants to "play" with it (as long as it doesn't get too extreme or it monopolizes sex as a whole)

>feet threads on Sup Forums get deleted
>feet threads on Sup Forums stay up
This is bullshit man.

I love toe rings

Sup Forums is a board for normies and as such you are not allowed to discuss anything interesting.

Rectums are considered unclean, demeaning and disgusting, yet nowadays it's almost assumed every man wants to stick their dick in one.

Why is this shit not on /e/? These threads just turn into 3DPD blog shit for normalfags.

>Ya but those are considered 'natural' fetishes/ not even fetishes at all so I don't think they count.
That's where the misconception occurs. People think they're natural because they're so prevalent here in the west at this particular time in history, but if you examine other cultures you'll find that they have notable demographic differences in preferences.

>browsing Sup Forums

Hook me up, user
I need it

>normies

You are the normalfags. Fuck off and kill yourself.

That's what I love about the MC of Lazy Dungeon Master. All he cares about is naps and feet, and he openly admits it.

Well... Are you eyeing their feet user?

Fuck off with this 3DPD trash you fucking normalfags.

>browsing
I only go to shitpost just like on Sup Forums

guess the feet

Not him, but if I can I do take some quick glances and imagine how soft they could be.

then you are even more of a cancer

Ain't that Maya?

Fuck off with this 3DPD trash you fucking normalfag.

God neo-Sup Forums is so fucking shit.

It's a bit disorganized. Of the 12 thousand pictures pretty sure around ~400 are repeated..
Whenever I fix it i'll create a batch.

correct

>3DPD
user, we're worried about you. Do you smell burnt toast? Is everything going to be ok?

jesus christ user

Take your 3D blogging trash back to facebook where you belong you fucking normalfag.

>ESL calling other people cancer

Por favor?

Oh, you're talking about whatever the fuck those anons were discussing, I assumed you were just here for the pictures like I am. Continue with your rant. Sorry about that.

Nice to see a foot shot from Kuma Miko, even better if it belongs to Machi.

I actually don't really care for footjobs and I find it sort of disappointing that it seems to be one of the things immediately jumped on when you can do so much with feet.

Eh, suppose it's well enough that there are artists I enjoy who either don't bother with them at all or don't make them the sole focus.

Don't you dare confuse me with that incompetent asshole.

Can we delete Sup Forums already? There is no saving this shithole.

Then where would to go?

Stop sperging and post more feet, you sick fuck!

We don't need Sup Forums.

So many fucking retards in this thread

/mlp

As soon as you stop blogging like the cancerous normalfag that you are.

Well I don't. I'll pick licking feet any day over covering my D in shit.

At this point even Anime Amino is better.

Does anyone have more pictures of Miku? I love her nail polish

Look up the artist named Wokada. You're welcome.

Ugghhh I want to lick her sweaty and smelly feet.

>hence why people associate the admiration of them with submissiveness

This is another thing that is kind of annoying, that people think you're automatically submissive because you like feet and that there are so many images, unless you include tickling, that cater to the aforementioned tastes.

There are numerous pictures where a character will have a shit eating grin on their face and usually calling the viewer a pervert. (Not that there is anything wrong with being called such, it's the context) and seemingly significantly fewer like this were someone is being coerced into allowing their feet to be played with.

>While we're on the subject. This whole "feet are the most common fetish" meme has to stop, because it's blatantly untrue; boobs and butts have a far larger following than feet ever will.

I think why this happens is, as other Anons have said, breasts and butts have become so pervasive that they're thought of as a natural attraction and not fetishes.

Yeah, in addition to be viewed as dirty, there is also the stereotype that anyone with a foot fetish is weirdo who can't control their desires. Admittedly we're not all saints either, I've read some things other footfags have done with seemingly no shame that made me shake my head in disbelief.

It's kind of funny you bring up 50 Shades, from what I've read it's portrayal of BDSM is supposedly either half-assed or completely wrong.

>Tfw there is only one foot picture of your waifu on the entire internet

the gay population is 2%~, absolutely not higher than 5%, dude