ITT:Describe London with (1) one word

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dark

إرهاب

Quintessential.

SHITTED

PARTANDPARCEL

nineteeneightyfour

Invaded.

Whiterthanamerica

Bongladesh

Hell's capital city on Earth.

Shit

Islam

mudshithole

shithole

KEBABED

Islam

D I V E R S E

niggerland

notreallythatbaddespiteallthepeoplewhohaveneverbeentheresayingitisashithole

Lost.

Fucked

Fascist

British

Blacked.

Caliphate

Quintessentially

shitted

Shiara

Been there.
It is a shithole with a trash everywhere

Absolutefuckingshithole

Degenerate

Came here to post this.

PART

JUST

Came for this.

If we're talking about central london then:
Grand.
If we're talking about london as a whole:
Depressing
Still whiter than America though.

not for long

JUST

germanized

JUST

>not for long

[...] parcel (of a big city)

O i'm laffin.

Londonistan

K E B A B
E
B
A
B

youll be 90% muslims in 10 years

shithole

Shindeiru

[KB's: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

City that's full of amazing history, art, architecture and engineering marvels who's purposefully getting ruined by its citizens in the name of "multiculturalism" and they're simply flushing the city and all it used to represent down the toilet because they fear to be called "racist" by some commies.

Just thinking about London's past glory and current state makes me furious.

Fash.

youtube.com/watch?v=LemG0cvc4oU

Dystopian

UK
>5% muslim
>most of that is in London
US
>45+% nonwhite
>distributed all over the country
Burgers do make me laugh

Read the thread subject again

It would still be a step up from America.

what u cant understand about "one word" u stupid nigger?

hellgate

Muslim

America is expected to be white minority in the 2050's
The UK is expected to be white minority in the 2060's

You're getting fucked at around the same time.
Just kick out your fucking entitled violent shitskins for once.

How do you suggest they kick anyone out? I know niggers don't understand what laws are, but do try.

Dirty

Fallen

Fucked.

Historic

yeah, historically it used to be something

Scheiße

That's right. Now it's shit but it still has a lot of history and in fact it's still an interesting place to go for a few days if you know where to look. I wouldn't live within 100 miles of it though.

HARAM

Muslims are cute

Pakistan

no that's just london mate. Rest of the country isn't expected to become white minority for another 150 years. Plenty of time for demographic changes.
Jej

Lost

yes they are

Occupied

Yeah

The only true answer

>I wouldn't live within 100 miles of it though
That's a lot of the UK you just ruled out.

diseased

shit

I'm from the North brother, I don't live within 200 miles of it.

Pussy

Northern master race

mediocre.

was there in 2014. barely remember it

Muslim

Literally hell on earth and no more a part of England than Mogadishu.

I also wouldn't live anywhere near Birmingham. The only 2 places that would appeal to me on that map are Oxford and Brighton. I also think Bristol is a pretty decent place but is a but shit in places because of diversity. On the whole though I would never live any further south than Nottingham.

Lost

Aussie who moved to London two weeks ago here. Ask me anything.

Diverse!

Overpriced.

Pack up, come North. There's plenty of work around at the moment and everything is half the price. There's some amazing countryside and also fairly large cities, London is a bad choice to get a feel for what England is.

I'm aware, I plan on moving North after working in London for a while. Is there much work for teachers up there?

You are a lost soul if you think thats a good thing

Shit

Yeah there's always work for teachers anywhere to be honest. I've just moved myself from Lancashire over to Yorkshire around Sheffield. There's a lot going on here and some pretty massive investments going into the city. It's a 10-15 minute drive from the Peak district and you're only a 40 minute drive from Leeds which has a pop of just over a million. In fact Sheffield has a population of around 600k so it's not a small city. There's loads of work over here, just don't stay in London too long. It's good for a visit but it's pretty fucked up now.

Fucked

"Enriched"

Also if you stick around Leeds, Sheffield down through Chesterfield, you have all the country side and also they have a really good train system running straight through to London so it's a good line to live on. You also always have the M1 motorway right next to you so it's well connected.