So simple even you guys should get it

So simple even you guys should get it

She can start by housing some rapefugees.

Reminder.

White women are so stupid. I swear I'm never gonna marry one

DUDE THEY'LL STOP BOMBING PEOPLE IF ONLY WHITEY WAS NICE!

>ppl
It's amazing how these folks can't even properly use their language

Three simple steps to stop rape:
1. Educate women
2. Stop hate-speech
3. Stop misoginy

IT'S卐THAT卐SIMPLE卐

These are rural retards we're talking about. We're probably better off gassing them.

The places with the most frequent incidents of terrorism are Muslim countries, where Muslims terrorize other Muslims.

What did those Muslims due to provoke those terrorists? Was it hate speech, or Islamophobia?

>white ppl are to blame for mudslimes being murderous savages

>not redpilling women

BALKANISATION IS THE ONLY OPTION. Let these fruitcakes create their own utopia and when they come running and knocking on our doors airdrop their printed out demented tweets and blogs onto their heads

IF YOU KILL YOUR ENEMIES THEY WIN

I'm not as vehemently anti Muslim as probably the average Sup Forums poster but I really have trouble believing this is a real opinion people have. People like this seem to think there's absolutely no nuance or complexities or blame in these kinds of things. Like they see every group of supposedly oppressed people and can only apply a single solution to all of them. In a way, it becomes quite racist itself, thinking everyone who is oppressed is just 'black people 2.0' and that they just want tolerance and people to be polite. It completely ignores any sort of actual desire, warranted or not, from the people they think they're sticking up for.
It's basically inconsistent even within their own subjective logic, with nothing to say of it being inconsistent with objective logic.

islamophobia can only be stopped when kebab is removed

Someone needs to make a bot that every time "stop islamophobia" comes up it spams their twitter with several dozen articles, such as the latest acid attack.

How to answer the Jewish question
1 Educate white people
2 stop Jewish speech
3 displace and replace the population
It's that simple

part of that education is
>BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT THE PROPHET

>Islam throws you off a roof.
>FUCKING WHITE PEOPLE!

If this is what's left of the white race why fight for it?

Come home, white man.

Underrated analogy.

Tbh though she is right on point one but not in the way she thinks

i never really put much thought into it before but i really think i hate western women with an utter vehemence

I'm glad that little faggot is dead. IDGAF.

She needs good sex from someone on the far right. I'd have her sieg heiling after a good shagging.

3 steps is too many, here's 1 step:
1. kill all the sand-niggers

Yeah bro let's make a mutt continent like they have in america because it work so well there.

>wh*Te ppl
>ppl
>people
wh*Tes are not people sweetheart. you should've understood this a long time ago.

>turk

Lmao

>wh*Te
lmao

>sandnigger

Kek

Pic of turk posters wife

wtf I hate women now

Three simple steps to stop terrorism:
1. Don't accept muslims in your country if your country has different religion or ideology. Fuck them.
2. 1
3. 2

Removing non-whites solves literally all social ills. It's the ONLY cure for "racism" and terrorism.

you don't just stop hate speech
no one just fucking tells people
"hey don't hate other people ever"
and expect them to listen
this isn't fucking kindergarten where everyone sings kumbaya

Why don't you go to Burma for a visit, I heard they like your kind there, also no white people there

I wonder how this person solves personal problems with other people. They must just submit and apologize for everything

This woman has clearly mused for years on end. The overwhelming weight of this intellectual powerhouse has flabbergasted me, and I've not debated her.

1. Put women back in the kitchen
2. Deport all non whites
3. Allow only white immigration

ITS :clap: THAT :clap: SIMPLE :clap:

>complaining about white people when she's a white person
>using black twitter meme hands

Why do people do this? I don't get it. Are they just desperate for retweets from sheboons on twitter, are they trying to fit in, do they genuinely hate white people? Do they think they're black?

I just don't get it.

dont say white because muricans are not white you bigot

>educate

means indoctrinate and brainwash with lies

>They must just submit and apologize for everything
Just another white with a broken spirit. Nothing unusual, just more of the same.

Man why would you waste a piece of bacon like that?

Fucking T*rkroach kys

i wanna witness when the non-linear backlash starts

Virtue signaling for a Tyrone. She wants to be shitted by him so she can get get own niguana.

The real issue is that huge chunks of the democratic party actually believe this.

amazing people would abbreviate words while using a 140 characters maximum platform

right? because were gods

>Three simple steps to stop crime:
>Educate victims
>Stop anti-criminal speech
>Stop pretending criminals are to blame

EZ

c|:^)

>Do all these steps because its that simple
>There still are mussies blowing themselves up / attacking people in the streets to spread their faith to fight the corruption of their faith by the west.

shit I guess its not that simple

not underrated. he shouldve said androphobia, or at least misandry

OP is a fag

No "white people" in the Middle East
Blasphemy is banned
Islamophobia is nonexistent
There's still terrorism

I have some bad news user...

One step to stop women from talking bullshit:
1. Slap a hoe.

She needed to abbreviate it to fit the little clapping hands in
#priorities

Her post is 126 characters.

Also, if she didn't use those gay ass clap emoji she could say some letters. Literally the worst thing the left have ever come up with. I work in a super lefty industry so I see about 500 of those a day on twitter.

Did you really take the time to count them just to defend her?

wow you're right, I get it now, thanks so much.

indeed, we are not mere people, we are above you. glad to see you know your place, roach weakling.

nice victim blaming

are you insane? that's way above his league.

>1 POST BY THIS ID

THIS IS A SHARTBLUE SLIDE THREAD. YOU FUCKING RETARDS KEEP RESPONDING TO THESE SHIT POSTS AND THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU FOR IT. GET A FUCKING CLUE. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.A

>1 POST BY THIS ID

THIS IS A SHARTBLUE SLIDE THREAD. YOU FUCKING RETARDS KEEP RESPONDING TO THESE SHIT POSTS AND THEY ARE LAUGHING AT YOU FOR IT. GET A FUCKING CLUE. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.A

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>1 POST BY THIS ID

>we
>moor rapebaby
uh uh sweetheart. you're a rapebaby.

Scrap that.

Change it to educate muslims so that they don't believe the quaran word for word. Just like christians don't take every word as gospel when studying the bible.

Profit.

I'm attacking her not defending her faggot. I typed out the post because I was going to show that if you changed the 1 2 3 and clap emoji to asterisks then it would easily be below 140, but it turns out her post is already well below 140. She said "ppl" because she is a tumblrite douchebag not to abbreviate.

And, yes, I typed a whole 126 characters into notepad2 and read the byte count, 14 seconds of typing, half as long as it took to reply to your dumbass post.