i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
a.pomf.cat/tnsbdc.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=k2C5TjS2sh4
youtube.com/watch?v=BFj42x1hWZc
i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly in a bathrobe drying off after a shower, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Rin in white low-rise jeans.

Requesting Haruhi using Rena's dress danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1741894 , playing with a mini-celestial imgur.com/a/5WwK3 or with any of her alternate hairstyles.

Humbly requesting something with Rikka. Anything with her would be wonderful, including lewd up to 9 in the scale.

If you'd prefer something specific, I'd like to request her mischievously asking me to "punish" her for being too lewd, or looking forward to her "punishment". It could be SFW or NSFW, whichever you prefer.

Alternatively, her saying this line, but holding a red/pink tentacle instead of a gun:
youtube.com/watch?v=ud9zBKJJQe4

Or perhaps in one of the following poses:
imgur.com/a/ceJKC

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Birdy wearing gladiator sandals with anyone( or more if you so choose) of these outfits.
imgur.com/a/WxCnX
Birdy Ref:
imgur.com/a/cmY90#0
I'm bad with colors, so you have artistic freedom on outfit colors.

Or
I would love to see Birdy interacting with our daughter, like sparring while wearing these imgur.com/a/jtFTD
or child giving Birdy a kiss on the cheek, or napping together.
Here are some interaction examples, imgur.com/a/Qye8N
Or if you want to do something with my SI that would be nice too.
imgur.com/a/OYu35
Thanks!

Good evening to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (You know the one) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-In Jolyne Kujo's clothes
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2336842?tags=kuujou_jolyne
-Naked apron if you could.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting sweet Sanya, anything is welcome.
Thanks and good night, hope everyone had a great weekend!

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Anything cute is fine.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her, dressed like Yuzu or Serena (Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V) since the three of them share the same voice.
Here's some references:
imgur.com/a/CuuZY
You don't need to do a full-body drawing.

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting Neptune being rad as hell while snowboarding, with huge explosions in the background.
Like this: my.mixtape.moe/pbqkex.jpg
You can add more waifus if you want.

-Or Purple Heart dressed as a lewd cute butterfly. Refs: imgur.com/a/Czdxa
-Or Purple Heart wearing any of these bikinis: imgur.com/a/yeXcq
Preferably eating a popsicle and dripping a little on her chest.
-Or PH or Neptune parodying the “Birth of Venus” painting. Refs: my.mixtape.moe/irqibf.jpg
-Or Neptune like this Akari, but with the flower in the ref instead of the rose in her mouth: my.mixtape.moe/lhaanz.jpg
-Or Nepu cosplaying as Yuuki Yuuna

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/jwvsfo.jpg
Neptune ref: my.mixtape.moe/akkgwk.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Hello drawfriends, I'd like to request my lovely husbando Izaya.

I'd love anything, but if possible, it'd be great if he could be wearing a Mickey Mouse hat and eating a Mickey Mouse ice cream with a big smile on his face, references here: imgur.com/a/p6yby

I know the art style changed for the second season, but I'm not picky, choose whichever you like.

Thanks!

Requesting Taiga grading papers, reading text books, or some other sort of teacher work, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my husbando, Law doing anything cute or romantic would be fantastic.

Specific ideas for this week:
- Wearing comfy casual summer clothing and sunglasses
- I've never really had somewhere that felt like home, so something of him welcoming me home would be really sweet. Maybe sitting at a doorstep or something like that.
- Any other casual clothing, such as hoodies and tshirts, regular jeans, sneakers. Rolled up sleeves are always appreciated too.
As always, if he's wearing a wedding band, that would make it all the better.

Feel free to ask questions, have a good weekend!

Requesting Rukia doing something cute with a pokemon of your choice!
here are a few ideas if you want them
About to use a spray bottle on a very nervous Sudowoodo
Swimming with a Lanturn, it's light illuminating the dark water
Giving a berry to a Wooper
or anything else with any one you like, thank you and have a good weekend
nothing violent/gory/lewd please

Requesting Sakuya being a loving mother, or maybe sewing a cute plush of an animal.

Anything cute or cool is always lovely. A bit of cutelewd is fine within reason.

I hope everyone had a great weekend, and thanks if you consider.

Posting for Kanonanon:

Requesting my Kanon cosplaying as one of the Misaka clones from the Raildex series. It would be really great and preferable if the electron goggles and the FN F2000R (the assault rifle) or the Metal Eater MX (the sniper rifle) are included. Misaka clone ref: a.pomf.cat/uzavij.jpg (embed) (embed)

Alternatively, any of these suggestions:
-Driving a sports car. The type of the car is entirely up to the artist.
-Lying in bed and smiling softly at the viewer. For example, something similar to this: a.pomf.cat/zukirh.png
-Wearing a TSF pilot's Fortified Suit from the Muv-Luv series with a smug look on her face. Suit ref: a.pomf.cat/dtexvw.jpg
-Standing with her back towards the viewer and looking back while the wind blows her hair. Something like this: a.pomf.cat/rnjwvk.jpg
-Walking down the pathway of a forest or sleeping under a tree

Anything else are fine and also greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance and I hope you have a great weekend.

reposting for Jolynebro

Hi, WWD.
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, either like one of the two images in the bottom left of my reference file or stretching, preferably near a bed with user still sleeping in it. I would like to see her in a frilly dress, too but anything else is also very much appreciated, thank you for considering my request.

Hello WWD, I'm requesting Reimu cosplaying Elizabeth Bathory from Fate Extra CCC making a cute idol pose or something cool, or anything cute with her drinking tea is also very appreciated, please and thank you in advance.

Requesting Tsukihi cosplaying as Gaen Izuko: zerochan.net/1638704
More refs:imgur.com/a/Fc3B0
Anything else its appreciated!

Requesting my darling Sina, in a sleeveless turtleneck sweater and jeans, something cute/sexy
Of course, anything else is fine too, do your best
And have a nice week!

Hi there. This week I'll be requesting my Yotsugi as a fairy, either as the math fairy or as the icecream fairy (ref:a.pomf.cat/djazrw.png) the difference between them would essentially just be the wand she carries one being a big one with icecream scoops, it would also nice if she was drawn using her magic or in a cute pose.

Alternatively have her drinking tea and enjoying snacks with it like this (ref:a.pomf.cat/izegnt.png) or her wearing a punk rock styled version of her dress that's still frilly like these (ref:a.pomf.cat/ugdepa.jpg), other than those suggestions I'd be very happy with anything cute a drawfriend has for me, and will be very appreciated. Have a spectacular weekend.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting any of the following:

- A POV of Mamimi laying in bed with one arm out, while resting on her other hand

- Mamimi and my SI playing video games together, 3DS preferred.

- Mamimi with Litten hanging on her shoulder.

- Mamimi as a magical girl.

SI Reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT

Thank you and have a great week!

Requesting Nina Einstein wishing a happy birthday or doing other birthday related things.

Thanks for hanging out with us tonight.

Good evening.

Requesting a portrait of my Brownie, or she wearing the Gaze Bane: 3.1m.yt/1BP60LL.jpg , or with the hair of another waifu.

Anything else is welcome of course.

Requesting Inori on a bridge affixing a love lock, or holding one and showing it with a smile to the viewer.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_lock

Alternatively, something cute with this outfit i.imgur.com/2w3pBlj.jpg If you want to add some boots, simple heels would be perfect.
Or wearing Fatal Frame bikini i.imgur.com/vMUVEKM.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

A very large thanks to you kind user! I really appreciate you having a go at the style, as well as appreciating you doing a wonderful job capturing the feel of it and it is a great way to close out my experience with that game as a whole. I hope you have a wonderful week kind user.

Requesting Tejina making another waifu's clothes disappear!

Requesting my darling Miia assuming a stance with a rapier or a longsword, armor and royal clothing optional.(i.imgur.com/WCboaW9.jpg)

Or more of Miia belly dancing, possibly offering her hand to an user or SI to join in. (i.imgur.com/CWfN6KU.jpg)
Or drawn in the cute artstyle of Puyo Puyo (i.imgur.com/A9ABsfF.jpg)
Or as something cute/funny, Miia replacing imgur related (i.imgur.com/OJ2Q7Q8.jpg)

Of course anything involving her outfits in this ref (a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png) or joint requests like with Gazer is fine too. Thank you.

Hello, WWD!
I hope your week has gone well.
This week I'd like to request my waifu, Yukino, sitting cross-legged while reading or writing in her diary (ref: i.imgur.com/bSMzAia.jpg) and wearing her glasses (ref: imgur.com/a/PEMAu)
Of course anything is fine and greatly appreciated.
Have a good weekend and good luck to you all!

requesting bully

Requesting Mazaki Anzu wearing knit leggings and a sweater dress that's unraveling as she twirls/dances about.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

Hey wwd, anything cute or comfy with Deedlit would be appreciated, Thank you!

Requesting my love Yuu smiling happily while sitting beside/in a large flower bed, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu [ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS] having her head stroked lovingly. Anything else cute and/or cozy is also warmly welcome!

Requesting something for my lovely waifu Inori.

Some ideas:
-PoV with her blushing and drinking from a cup with 2 strawholes
-Her sleeping peacefully on the couch or bed
-Her happily eating delicious strawberry icecream
-Wearing Gwyneveres or Priscilla's outfit imgur.com/a/TdXqv

Thank you and have a nice week..

Requesting Kyrielite Mashu running with a toast in her mouth or wearing a sport outfit making some exercise please

Please draw Tsuzuki with more teddies, thank you.
a.pomf.cat/sreifs.jpg

This is great

I wish you all goodnight and good luck with your requests

This is amazing, dude. I know nothing about persona but it's hilarious. I especially love the "We don't want it"

Work on your collage

the drawing is great but i'm miring that lettering

Requesting Cave,
>Dressed as Red Riding Hood
>dancing in any style (optional wearing matching clothing)
>Cosplaying as anyone from DoDonPachi SaiDaiOuJou a.pomf.cat/pqbmjs.jpg or DeathSmiles a.pomf.cat/dcqwet.jpg

As an alternative, her donning armor much like that of any fighter from a Cave shoot 'em up game (examples: DoDonPachi, Ketsui)

noh

Requesting Lumina wearing Ignis from Final Fantasy 15s suit but instead of long pants, I think shorts would be cute on her.

Outfit: imgur.com/JLjtIve

Any kind of 'aloof' pose would be great!

Fix the poor guy's leg then, you're supposed to be a doctor.

Collages are old and busted. What about the commissions?

Requesting Rozalin in either Arnice's white outfit seen in my.mixtape.moe/sxjcap.png or Priere's cheerleader outfit with adequate bust to match my.mixtape.moe/mfevlc.jpg or a cheerleader outfit designed using her dress, please.

Requesting long hair Hitagi wearing the Wish Full of Miracles iM@S outfit, with purple for the image/custom color parts (dark blue and yellow in the reference).

Open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting Fuuka wearing a lab coat and glasses optionally doing SCIENCE, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

Man, this is way funnier than the image I had in my head. Couldn't stop laughing at this for a while. That "we don't want it" just really brings it together, and I love the intense expression on his face. Thank you so much for taking the time to draw him, I really appreciate it. I'm not a physician, but I agree with the other user that his leg is slightly dislocated; despite that this image is tops. Make sure to have a great rest of the week.
Poor door-kun

Pretty cute
Awesome work!

Sparkly

Good evening everyone,
Requesting an "Alice in Wonderland" theme for my beloved Ivis, possibly wearing Alice's dress. Though there are so many variations, I'm fine with any version.
As for some suggestions for a scenario:
-Falling down a rabbit hole
-Sitting unfortunately in a small room for being too big
-Chasing after a white rabbit
Any of those are nice, but of course, anything of my beloved is always wonderful to see.

Alice in Wonderland References:
imgur.com/a/VFKYy

Thank you to whoever does this request. It's always appreciated and I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

Requesting Sawyer hugging a plushie/stuffed toy based on the Shambler from Quake, in a manner like this:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1673276
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1842966
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1476270

Ref for Shambler
figurerealm.com/userimages/customs/46000/45971-1.jpg
quakewiki.org/w/images/6/69/Shambler.png

As always, I'm open for just about anything cute, cutelewd or lewd, within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

aw man aw man aw man This is literally perfection, I've wanted to see Tsukihi orokamonogatari's haircut since the novel came out, and it looks like you portrait the scene when Yotsugi explains to her that she's a magical girl from another planet, I couldn't stop laughing at that part.
>Filename
you and me both, just the thought of another Tsukihi OP makes me so excited I can't contain it, Thank you again for this wonderful delivery, even with the sparkles animated and all, it's so funny and you really capture the essence of the scene, have a great week!!
I need more Yotsugi x Tsukihi interactions in my life

Oh wow, that's really cute, and I love the soft colors as well.

Thanks a bunch, drawfriend. I hope you have a great week!

Hello again everyone! I hope everyone survived finals week!

This week Vincent requester and I would like to request a crossover!

Specifically we would like to see an outfit swap: Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)

Whether Madotsuki or Vincent get the ram horns is up to the drawfriend, I think either would be cute! I would like to see them on Madotsuki though

Requesting L-elf!

You might like this

Oh, he's adorable. I might have to watch this.

Chiya dressed as Master Chief, head of Gween Team!

Just got home and saw this. Thank you so much I love it! Thank you!! Hope you're still around to see this.

Kindly requesting Colette being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
Alternatively, her lying around admiring her wedding band.

Huh, just realised i haven't received anything with color for a solid month now, just b&w pity sketches.

How is WWDs art rate going?

it's been slowed down as of late by a bunch, but so has the amount of threads too
it's a mixed bag, i think

School has literally killed the thread's deliver rates, thus proving that school is a waste of time.

I don't know if it's my requests or just the certain drawfriends that don't exactly find my ideas appealing.

Drawing takes time, and you gotta fill the request in the time limit.

I'm sure drawfags can make full color background deliveries if they ignore the request and just take their time to draw the waifu.

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, Velvet from Odin Sphere, or wearing a cute school uniform.

Whether or not I get my deliveries, you guys make some really fucking cute pictures.

Well goodnight, until next week.

In the time I've been here, awful. The best delivery I've ever received has been as part of a 20 waifu collage.

It's so crushing knowing they only drew her out of obligation because I signed up

who?

Requesting Tsuruya please. Perhaps wearing this police uniform: a.pomf.cat/tnsbdc.jpg
Anything else is fine. Take it easy!

Looks very cute, well done. Good looking feet.

What are you even trying to accomplish with that?

That right arm looks weird.

Pretty cute but that arm needs some work

youtube.com/watch?v=k2C5TjS2sh4

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her feeding the viewer some delicious soup.

Anything else would also be greatly appreciated.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFj42x1hWZc

Who?

What a surprising interaction delivery. This is super cute, drawfriend. I love the staff and the shiny sparkles coming from her, like the story she told Tsukihi in the LN. Really glad we could both finally get them interacting in a delivery. Thank you so much for this delivery, for drawing both my waifu and Tsukihi, I love it. Have a great coming week. I want to see this adapted as well, the LN sounds hilarious.

Nice, who are you?

dayum

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our art

Just tell me what's your artist name you dummy.

So this is Sunday night, huh?

I like it, I like it, especially the midriff. You made my night, user.

Requesting Pacifica as a car model for the 2017 Pacifica in an appropriate race-girl outfit much like i.imgur.com/0qwIQMJ.png , or eating ramen (mayhap for the first time?) please.

She's CUTE

Requesting Ayaya please, anything cute is fine

Thanks in advance