She still hasn't denounced us yet, Sup Forums. What does she mean by this?

She still hasn't denounced us yet, Sup Forums. What does she mean by this?

She take a completely neutral stance on everything because she likes everyones money.

She's a female pop star attempting to target young females and not hardcore reactionary white men.
Let her redpill the normie white teen girls, why are you paying so much attention to her?

Your half-right. She's red-pilling no-one.

taylor, stop making threads about yourself no one cares

She wears diapers.

shut up, i fuckin love tay tay.

Because she's not a stupid cunt who will have a huge 4 year streak of terrible political garbage on her oeuvre. Even if she hates Drumpf, she's smart enough to know that alienating anyone isn't a smart thing to do.

She has, she just hasn't had A HUGE press conference over it.
Her handlers are smart; If we pay attention to them, some of our flock, might migrate to tthem

Nice photoshop

>She take a completely neutral stance on everything because she likes everyones money.
If this is true, it's still reason to respect her.
She's willing to take shots in public w/o resorting to pointing the finger and saying "you guys are bad" when it's literally so easy to do that, and you'll be celebrated for it
So if she's a Sup Forumstard or not, I respect the hell out of her
Hollywood needs more ppl thinking like her

Because she has a publicist that tells her what to say and he doesn't give a fuck

>bland inoffensive pop star doesn't ruin own career by bringing up autistic nazi larpers weird love for her

she likes to surf the web, she's smart enough to not make herself a target like that

She's also autistic.

Lol, a stupid Nashville whore has a more intelligent political team than the president.
What a timeline.

>not knowing how to use chinksticks makes you autistic now
not even a tay fan and in fact this thread should be on Sup Forums or something, but you're still grasping for straws there leaf

>leaf
Oh, so you're also autistic.

fuck off kike

Aww, does your diaper need changing?

no?

sorry i just assume all memeflag faggots are leafs
95% of the time, I'm right

/ourgril/

wtf :D:D:D

Taylor stop posting threads about yourself