Australian Aboriginals

>Australian Aboriginals
>average IQ of 62 IQ

>Papua New Guinea
>Average IQ of 83

How?? For those who don't know, Papuans are closely related to Abbos.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224612/The-Gangs-New-Guinea-Chilling-photographs-street-criminals-worlds-uninhabitable-cities.html
drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jews.

How the fuck does an IQ test measure indiginous knowledge passed down across centuries ?

An IQ test is about spatial recognition and patterns, nothing about knowledge.

It's testing the brains' processing power.

The fact that they still live in mudhuts, wear minimal clothing and hunt with sticks after 40.000 years

>Australian education.

That's their culture, isn't there some of them who have integrated into modern culture?

Yeah, just look at the wogs in Straya.

bump

climate. nutrition.

I would still hit them.

The inventors of the stick have much to teach us.

>isn't there some of them who have integrated into modern culture?
There are, some of them now have guns:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2224612/The-Gangs-New-Guinea-Chilling-photographs-street-criminals-worlds-uninhabitable-cities.html

BIG

how can you forget muh oppressed Papuan rebels?

papuan actually got quite tiny dicks. It's just the dick tube that makes them look big

I doubt the PNG one is accurate. It's a horror show over there.

>Average IQ in Ireland is 94
>Average IQ in the United Kingdom is 100

Brits and Irish people are the same race.

There are 3 IQ tests of PNG which scored 60, 83 and 82 respectively.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3c4TxciNeJZNUVaZ0VhZ3dUMkk/view

There's actually two IQ tests in Ireland where the average score was less than 90. Look at link above

No Norway you fucking bully we are not all retarded if you continue i will be forced to take legal action against YOU on the grounds of hate crime which is hold mandatory sentencing

THE ONLY WAY OUT IS APOLIGIZING

i will accept your pology otherwise i WILL seek legal council over this retarded issue

thank you for your cooperation

abbos are the most genetically pure homo erectus, thus the least intelligent. new guineas mixed more with homo sapien and those little hobbit creatures

SO every one else has been fucking extraterrestrials all this time why didn't i get the memo you space cuck

Haven't they lived isolated for like 30k years? Maybe who they are closest related to doesn't matter then

why are all the women built exactly like the men except with saggy tits? who in their right mind could fuck one?