If your waifu was kidnapped and raped daily by many dicks would you go back to get her and love her still?

If your waifu was kidnapped and raped daily by many dicks would you go back to get her and love her still?

Why is it so hard to find NTR where the MC isn't just a giant beta who will most likely masturbate to the guys fucking his girl and then get sad about it instead of stopping it?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/654176/98302798eb/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because NTR is shit. Fap to traps like a normal person.

yes, i find broken girls alluring

yes, I would rescue my waifu and still love her.

Watashi dunno have a waifu, faggots

Obviously
What do you think I am, a beta who likes NTR?
Of course if she was the typical NTR girl who realizes she can't live without a specific person who she doesn't love's dick inside her then shit might be different after
But it's a good thing NTR doujins are the only medium that operate on that shit logic.

Rindou was great.

>MC NTRs the faceless fat men and the NTR boss and lives happily ever after with the girl.
Yes. Rindou was great.

Yeah

My fantasy is getting close to a defensive and aggressive girl who's been hurt in life and healing her soul with love & patience

Is this a broken girl healing thread?

Yes
Rape is totally different from cheating, if the girl was completely forced into it, it's forgivable.

Because being cucked is a part of NTR, if the guy doesn't enjoy it then it's something else.

Time to find a new waifu, you dont seem to get the "your" in waifu as in mine as in no cocks except mine allowed ever.

My waifu killed her potential rapists

There's plenty of ntr where the guy never finds out though?

as long as the girl fucks him to wash away all the sweaty unwanted dicks shoved inside her she can still be saved. And she needs to be AGGRESSIVE with the cleanse-fucking, while she resisted the old man rape til the end.

mindbroken is too far to love, but should be cared for, not abandoned.

Wasn't there another one where the same situation occurs, but it's the girl saving the guy?

>I was never able to save my Waifu
It hurts

Yes, if she didn't enjoy it in any way, I'd love her just as much, if not more.
I'd also torture whoever raped her, then leave him to die.
> inb4 cringe bread

>muh admiral

I don't know, I'm not wolf guy

sauce on this character?

All NTR is shit, a bullet in the rapist's skull is well deserved but it doesn't unfuck your waifu.

No, i would just give her a shot with aids and wait.

that was a great fap

It lets you fix her, make her love you even more. You also get to feel like a hero. I'd prefer a non-raped waifu tho, raped is okay.

As long as she's willing to ask for help, I would go to hell and back for her. Fortunately, my waifu is very proud and strong.

I'd fucking murder the rapists though.

do you know what demand is?

You want your waifu to ASK for help? Instead of saving her like a true alpha male? Heretic. You should fuck the rapist too. :^)

Don't. The ending is stupidly depressing, even by ShindoL's standard

There was one doujin I read where MC accidentally finds out about his love interest getting taken advantage of and he ends up massacring everyone involved after they unknowingly brag about their story to him. I don't remember the artist or name though.

> and he ends up massacring everyone involved
Did he kill the slut too?

exhentai.org/g/654176/98302798eb/
the first story?

>What is this, a bullet hole for ants?

Also the only right answer is you have to rape and emasculate the rapist, then have em rot someplace. Then you mercy kill your waifu to protect her and your honor since that will clearly be what she wants. Then you mourn and use that widower's charm to attract a new waifu.

No. But he should have protected her from the start.
Yeah that one.

>Fap to traps
Dude, that's gay.

not if the balls don't touch it isn't.

kek

You're literally retarded.

I can't be the only on that self inserts as the bald fat old man.

or even better as the girl

Samefags sure are desperate in bumping this shit request thread everytime it hits page 10.

Wonder what happened to Sup Forums's mods these days.

> or even better as the girl
I haven't been self-inserting as a guy for many years. It just doesn't arouse me anymore.
Although I don't like NTR.

The mother of Rance's firstborn was captured by devils and raped and bred 24/7 for a few years and was completely mindbroken.

Rance still took her back.

when you let go of my hands
Guy saves his used up goods childhood friend and he fucks her damaged gross vagina

Of course you fucking faggot

I'd go Bryan Mills on a motherfucker who tried to pull this shit, chase em down one at a time and hook their dicks up to a car battery with jumper cables. Unleash a fucking hailstorm of vengeance on a nigga who try to pull some shit like this. FUCK WITH THE WAIFU, END OF YOUR LAIFU NIGGA AIN'T NEVER SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH THE LEVEL OF BIBLICAL RAGE I UNLOAD ON THEY ASS

Mc was an incredible fagot and deserved to be castrated. Only best friend and those two guys helping them beat the shit out of the rapists were fine

If the guy never finds out then it's cheating, not NTR.

See if she's fallen to the power of the dick. If she does than she is now a slut. You kill the men that raped her and reeducate her who is now in charge.

Every girl in my harem, including mai waifu, is more than capable of defending themselves. If they get ganbanged by strangers it means they are traitorous whores that must die.

what anime is this though?

REAL MEN!

Look at this faggot!

Yes. Literally only edgy Sup Forumsfags would reject someone for getting raped.

Its not his fault the girl was retarded as fuck

He couldnt handle her fucking other men, so he looked the other way

She needs my D so Fuck it.
Also killing the fuckers is they do deserve it

Too bad, Rance don't fuck loli and trap.

>fucking traps
nigga you gay

>traps
>gay

>traps
>gay

How beta do you have to be to actually accept a slut with a busted cunt who has been fucked by many men? Do you have any self-respect? It's basically like eating from a trash can.
The only reasonable reaction is to move on, possibly get revenge on the bastards who ruined your woman.

>You.
>Not gay.

You must be new here. Sure is summer here.

>Rance
>does fuck loli

Raping the rapist unrapes your waifu.

The power of the dick fixes everything.

A true men!

>Why is it so hard to find NTR where the MC isn't just a giant beta who will most likely masturbate to the guys fucking his girl and then get sad about it instead of stopping it?
Because the people who draw NTR are the people who would steal the girlfriend, NTR is not drawn by the people who has girlfriends.

>letting your waifu get raped by another man
you've clearly failed

A great ancient Chinese wisdom.

Sumicuck

>Dem Child bearing hips.

They wish they could steal the girlfriends

I want to murder ShindoL.

This is what happen when bullied nerds on school tryhard to become a riaju.

My waifu is a strong and proud warrior. She wouldn't get raped.

Is there a doujin where the ntr heroine regretted her decision of leaving her boyfriend/husband after she see him became alpha or something similar?

>Disgraced female warrior/knight/adventurer
>raped in the dungeon by orc/bandit/etc

That's one of the fetish tag on sadpanda isn't?

Netorare or Netori?

NTR, but the heroine become regretful after she see the ntr'd male become alpha and wanting to be his partner again. Or something similar.

The worst ones are where the MC takes back the cumdumpster girl and then proceeds to raise the NTR baby, while the rapist either disappears or comes back later to fuck the girl again.

NTR can mean both Netorare and Netori.

Just Netorare exist on sadpanda
Just Netori exist on sadpanda
Combination of both also exist on sadpanda.

Make sure know the difference and apply the tag

example put this on search bar :
Male:Netorare
Or
Male:Netori

Use them in combination with "Female:Cheating"

Funfact : most people in this world do this, despite them knowing their babies is not their baby.

Take a number and await your turn

I remember this one

Fork in the road

What a cucktastic ride that was

We're in list now bro. She's Putin's daughter, you know. Expect somi kind of KGB partyvan.

Was this in an actual episode or did I miss it?

special 1

Same here. I'm like I dont recall this scene.
I didn't find it there but thanks anyway.

I didn't find Phantom World Special 1