Why are Christians hated so much online?

Seems like they are almost as hated as jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusionjewished
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ignorance

Islam is the new fad for kids.
Get with it gramps.

It's because the internet grew out of liberal academia and all the early adopters were young liberal nerds

They set the tone for everything, it's like a cultural victory in Civilization but temporary

Some of us are old enough to remember when christcucks had political power. It was terrible, they ruin everything with moralfag antics.
"Don't play that video game it teaches you to kill prostitutes!"
"Don't listen to that band, it's got secret satanic messages in it!"
"Make sure you send me and my wife's son lots of money for Christ"

You're saying they are hated for making people good functioning members of society unlike young people these days who cant figure out what of the 96 made up genders they are going to be today

christcucks are literally sjws. Kill yourself.

>he's so retarded he doesn't realize that judeo-christian values are the only thing still holding the west together
top kek. perhaps the most retarded user i've encountered to date

Fedoras spend much of their time online while Christians are busy living their lives and reproducing.

Yeah social justice fags say the same thing about their progressive stacking nonsense. You are the same as them and everyone knows it.

>progressives say they are the only thing holding western values and society together
yep, definitely the most retarded user i've encountered to date

Diversity is our strength. Without refugees the west wont' survive. etc etc. Same shit, different flavor you balding fuck.

>"wow these two sides who preach literally the complete opposite message are totally exactly the same!! haha look they both have convictions therefore they are exactly the same!!!"
are you legitimately autistic? just wondering

>Seems like they are almost as hated as jews
Because Christianity is a Jewish denomination which means two things:
* we worship the right god;
* dumb fucking 2-digit IQ brainlet LARPagans and Atheists are astro butthurt about us.

It doesn't matter what they want to accomplish, they both have the same goal. Control over what you do, say, and think. They're faggots and I'm glad Christianity is dying. The West doesn't need it.
Also autism is a jewish lie.

>anybody who wants to control thought has the same goal
firstly that's blatantly false and secondly LITERALLY every group striving for power wants to control thought
>anti-sjws want to control thought so there are no more sjws
>sjws want to control thought so there are no more anti-sjws
>liberals want to control thought so there are no more conservatives
>conservatives want to control thought so there are no more liberals
>degenerates want to control thought so there are no more non-degenerates
>non-degenerates want to control thought so there are no more degenerates
>etc. etc. etc.
your argument is stupid. you are stupid.

We are literally good people with actual values, but you can say "Fuck God and Jesus Christ can suck my dick" and no one gives a shit.

But if you say "I don't like trannies" then you're a monster that deserves to be killed.

Sad state of the world right now

Liberals want everyone to stop trying to control them.
I'm talking classical liberals not disgusting leftist trash.
At any rate that's the answer. Christians spent hundreds of years making everyone hate them. That's why we hate you. Same reason we hate SJWs.

Because right-winged christians flaunt christianity as a bringer of morals, while left-wing christcucks cite the bible to bring in more muhammads.
Basically christianity is helping western society get cucked.

Same reason they're hated offline.

Christianity, like Judaism, preaches that there is a God, that His will WILL be done, and that His Kingdom is very near---and when it comes, the globalists will be relieved of their worldly power and cast into hell for all eternity.

The globalists don't like such subversive ideas. They like Islam, which preaches submission to Allah and his self-appointed representatives, a whole lot better. That's why freedom of worship is a cruel joke for anybody who isn't Muslim.

because Christianity is a branch of Judaism

There's no "we" here, you're in the minority you disgusting scum

>It doesn't matter what they want to accomplish, they both have the same goal
>Who cares if one group of people wants to use their authority to give to the poor, leave people feeling more connected to their families and traditions, and engage in a way of life that has biological evidence while the other group wants to invent genders, get high on psychoactive drugs, and reject the way people have lived for thousands of years, can't you see they are both the same?
The "control" you're talking about (I don't really think either group is predisposed to authoritarianism) is the means to the end of trying to make people's lives better. You're mistaking the means for the end and it makes you come off as stupid. They don't just want to control you for the sake of it; their is usually some other reason.

All leftists are leftist trash. """classical liberals""" are just an excuse to espouse slightly right-wing ideals while also being a fag enabler and a cuck. By the way, Atheism is actually the fastest shrinking religion in the world. We're never going away. So enjoy hating the majority of the world, faggot.

I imagine I'd get the same response for calling out 27 gender faggots on tumblr.
"Your hatespeech is in the minority you disgusting cis-gendered oppressor"
Their reasons don't matter because there is no universal truth. As such they will always fail.

>Christians spent hundreds of years making everyone hate them
I agree and that is why Christianity is a core in western nations, some of the most prosperous and well-equipped nations of all time because everyone hates them. It's also why China has the largest growing Christian population because, you know, everyone hates Christians. It's also why missionaries around the world are able to reach foreign lands and help the people in places that might not be reached otherwise like China because everyone hates Christians. People hate Christians so much that they are everywhere that isn't an oppressive Muslim theocracy!

>Their reasons don't matter because there is no universal truth
Do you exist then? That seems like a pretty universal truth. If you don't exist, then what is going on right now?
Even if there isn't a "universal truth" there is still human happiness and that can be fairly well observed and measured. People tend to be happier when they spend time with and know their families so things that promote that are good.
People are less happy and oftentimes unhappy when people try to conform to genders that don't exist or suffer from some other mental illness than gender dysphoria/schizophrenia.
People who do drugs in the long term have lower rates of long term satisfaction and are at higher risk for depression, suicide, borderline personality disorders, poverty etc... and therefore drug use is usually bad.

Persecutory delusion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecutory_delusionjewished based religions all have this

left----->muh nigger/muzzi
xtian--->muh jew

Because they always think they're so self righteous, while citing everything from one source. Their trash bible.

This board is filled with vargist neopagans who literally believe that Christianity ruined "native European culture" because they were converted to a "Jewish God".

>Christian self-victimization: The post
The question should be: Why do Christians get off on fantasizing about being oppressed? You're like women in the West. The slave mentality in both of you is no different. In both mentalities, the weak is put on a pedestal. So the feminist woman constantly whines about being oppressed so they are put on a pedestal. The same goes for Christians.

Since its genesis, Christianity has been a civilizing power-tool for the ruling class. Fully consider the implications of, and reasons for, this fact: christians were not allowed to read the book that was written for them until the rulers' hands were pushed too far, around 16th century (I forget). Once they are able to read it they can see why they weren't allowed to read it: the gospels are four stories that completely contradict each other and were clearly allegorical tales. Even now, despite the fact that we know that over half of Paul's epistles are fake and three of the gospel writers just reformed Mark's gospel to force political ideas on christians (I have a degree in theology, not larping), these motherfuckers are still sucking their civilizers' blood-throbber dry and calling these texts 'divine words of God'. Look up Philo Judaeus. He invented the concept of the Jewish son of god that was sacrificed for the people. His philosophy is correct (Platonism) and it is what Mark (who is said to have written his gospel in Alexandria, Philo's hometown) used as a framework for his intricate, fantastically allegorical tale. Modern christians are essentially men who have just watched their wives get fuck by a man named 'authority' for 1600 years, and then when given the opportunity to take a tire iron to this cuckholding demon's skull, elects instead to give the man a rimjob as he opens his anus for authority's rejuvenated cock, or something like that.

Because we convinced two-star normies it was cool, and now it's old and gay.
Also notice that none of the fedoras can actually argue for shit, the just parrot 'muh sky fairy' and hurl insults.

Because, sadly, the dumbest of any population tends to be the loudest. There are a lot of Christians, many who are respectable, but their voices get drowned out by the vocal retards who misrepresent the Christian religion.