Delete this

we have reached levels where it is hard to tell what is real and what is not.

Might as well ban assault cotton while you're at it

It's just a fucking plant. Why attach all that unnecessary and irrelevant association?

>Live in an area where they grow cotton
>Whites plant it
>Whites apply water, fertilizer, and pesticide as needed
>Whites harvest it
>Whites sell it for processing
>Blacks collect welfare and sell tamales for cash out of their hot tamale shed.

How dare they appropriate beaner culture.

have a look at the poster, maybe that will help answer your question.

i hope she only wears polyester and it chafes. a lot.

Gradually, I grew to hate them.

Black people need to bleach their face. Do they not realize how insensitive it is to my coal mining ancestors, the original blackfaces.

The key it to just ignore them my friend. Great example today I was at the grocery store and had to walk by two sheboons. I had a basket so I pulled it over to it was in front of me instead of being an ass taking up unneeded space. Well my basket bumped one of the sheboons purses that was sticking out from her girthy exterior. I kept walking because well it wasn't anything worth wasting my time over. The sheboon thought otherwise and shouts across the store "you're supposed to say excuse me!".

I did the sensible thing and just ignored her because my time is more valuable. Nigger? Don't waste the time pulling the trigger it'll kill itself sooner or later.

What is her shirt made of?

Systematic racism.

>those earrings
Bet she'd somehow call you a racist if you told her to go back to the homeland she loves so much

Let Ted Kaczynski answer your question.

BAN ASSAULT COTTON

COTTON IS LITERALLY HITLER

She can't bear the strong ancestral urge to pick it.

Hobby lobby
Cunt punt

They would consider her white. They would be racist as fuck towards her. She isn't african

I hate this town so goddamned much

wtf I love Ted Kaczynski now

Nigger wanted to start a nigger moment, but you avoided it by realizing that you are white and ignored them. Well done, friend.

Cotton was picked as a result of hard working men who spent long days in the field tirelessly whipping lazy niggers. Without their sacrifice, cotton would never be picked.

Imagine when sub human niggers like this are part of the majority.

A black man walked into my store today and bought some polyester pants. I thought that was very weird, because they usually pick cotton.

i will remember this one user

If she doesn't like the cotton then why doesn't she just pick it off?

If only the fucking democrats had picked their own fucking cotton.

She's probably too dumb to pick cotton even if she tried