What makes the average Sup Forumsacks brain different from a normie...

What makes the average Sup Forumsacks brain different from a normie? You've all lived through the system of leftist brainwashing and indoctrination.

You've all lived in multi-racial and multi-cultural cities and have interacted with non whites.

All through out elementary school, middle school, high school and college they've feed you their ideological propaganda but your brain has rejected it. Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala#Political_orientation
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stfu retard

Stfu retard

Some see through it since birth, some were woken up by some event that cracked the whole narrative open, like gamergate, the 2016 elections, Obama not doing as he promised on many issues.

stfu goy

first hand experience

Stfu retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amygdala#Political_orientation

stfu retard

THE JEW IS AFRAID.

Quiet goy

Redpilled Vidya and male targeted media implanted the ideas, and the election/gamergate made us realize all that crazy shit is actually really life.

I was a leftist until I was 14. Then I got betrayed by my family. Then I became a nazi/traditionalist/western supremacist/don't know what, in this order. I think a lot of it depends on bonds.

Autism

the internet red pilled me... I will never be able to be a normie again

i was born in a village of 200 whites only. I grew up in a town of 10k people, all whites. we had 1 asian family that owned the supermarket and 1 black kid who was adopted by whites. hes in jail for crimes and the asian left for harvard. i moved to the city a year ago and its a fucking mess, chinks cant drive, niggers are begging for money on the streets and browns walking everywhere in a veil or turban not speaking english

stopped watching mainstream media around 15-16, mainstream music at like 14, on a lot of drugs legal and not legal, dropped out of school at 16, listened to alex jones and will cooper at 16, now im here at 31. Remember when liberals actually were against wars and bailouts, now they cry about social justice bullshit, only reason I voted for Trump was cause how much I hate the hypocritical left now.

Genetically predisposition to right wing thoughts sounds about right

>What makes the average Sup Forumsacks brain different from a normie?
We're not jealous of the success of others. Without this jealousy, the entire leftist narrative collapses.

Missing out on all the normie conditioning during the teens by being a vidya connoisseur

>You've all lived in multi-racial and multi-cultural cities and have interacted with non whites.
The closest thing to interacting with nonwhites I experience is when the bus driver is a nigger.

>All through out elementary school, middle school, high school and college they've feed you their ideological propaganda
I never noticed it. Maybe there wasn't any, maybe I just rejected it without realizing. Might be because I never had to be in the same class with a shitskin.
I notice the multiculti bullshit in the media though.

I suspect I'm like this because I was brought up like this at home. Long before I was even 10 I was already told being a faggot is mental illness and commies should be killed.

stfu retard

Too much "pure coincidence"

No. Where I went to school, we had the Free Speech debate in first grade. First fucking grade! The teacher explained why it's important that (what you may consider) a bad person should be allowed to speak. Even brought up the KKK and Nazis.
tldr There's free speech because without it, one point of view can completely fucking take over, have an excuse to jail all dissidents, and it's no longer a free country.
FIRST GRADE.

I've had these thoughts for a long time
I just thought I was morally flawed and
everyone else around me was normal...
now I've come to realize that everyone else
either drank the kool-aide or doesn't want to
rock the boat.....you'd be surprised how many
normies internally know all of these things to
be true... they're just afraid to admit it to themselves

Because those at the top are too filled with narcissism and need to announce their (((heritage))).
Over 80% of the top 1%
Even higher representation in Movies/media/news organizations.
By a 2% minority? It's simple enough anyone with an iq over 90 who questions those above numbers comes to the correct answer.

what a hot woman... now when i think that she fucks only with blacks rly makes me mad

its okay. she has an asian bf

Sup Forums attracts people (young men) of a certain personality type who are predisposed to reject jewish programming AND also cannot profit off the system (((they))) created.

As I don't see race, so how can I hate myself for being White?

By the mainstream telling me I should hate myself for being White, I see that I'm attacked for being White and am therefore forced to recognize race.

By hating me for my race, I am forced to swallow a redpill.

Lived isolated from my peers for most of my life so i didn't give a fuck about peer pressure, got into politics after Gamergate because muh vidya

Was an actual liberal who believed in scientific evidence before feelings, so a few months on Sup Forums where people dumped IQ charts, ect was enough to redpill me

damn. but her body rly deserves only biggest dicks

in order for the delusional to perpetuate their delusions there must be victims.

hardship grounds you to reality.

At some point, they tell a lie too big.
You question.
You realize that that big lie was predicated on thousands of smaller lies.
You reject the small lies too.
The zeitgeist shift is happening in a world of big lies.

What a big dummy

I was always different. Not special, just different.

398 IQ

Straight up in freshman year of high school in my bio class during sex ed they taught us about transtrenders and intersex people and I mentioned genetic defects and gender dysphoria and the teacher fucking threatened to send me to the office with a referral and that he would try to get me suspended. All for trying to ask questions and trying to question the material that is being taught to us

Internet + inner city schooling takes away the rose-colored goggles. Most SJWs are suburbanites, think everyone in the world are gray blobs, and have no practical experience with other races/cultures. Despite that, I'm considered more of a brotha than those numale protestors holding posters because I know the struggle.

I think there is definitely something physical in the brain making a difference. Some Japanese scientist found out that only recently humans have been accepting of foreigners on their soil, something that might have been completely unthinkable for civilizations in the past.
It's possible that a "new" brain emerged at some point during the 1800's, and it became the norm. The minority of people who still have the "old" brain are impervious to left wing ideologies.
Why is the left planning to make any dissident go through electroshock "therapy" or make them take oxytocin? Is it just to destroy our brains or will that make them more like theirs?

I was sitting in the back of my mom her car when we went to pick up my sister from school in schaarbeek (brussels) about 15 years ago
I didn't realise I lived 7 miles off from straight up africa.
I can still remember shedding a tear

This explains why some Whites feel guilty for being White. They're actually racist and projecting themselves onto everyone else.

I just straight hate all people no matter what race they are or their political ideology.

I believe omnicide is the only true answer, but since only god has that sort of power (and he always fucking leaves survivors) I have to stick to right wing views because i can tolerate living under them, unlike communism and leftism.

>believing him without him posting any proof
lmao
how dumb

Autism

Just 2 smart m8

Living in the real world and witnessing the oppression waged by the normies.

It's a bot pham. Someone set it up to echo their posts through proxy.

All it really takes is a bit of rationality, critical thinking and the ability to question the things you're being told or the desire to further investigate them. I never just accepted whatever I was told as fact, I always felt like I needed to learn more about it and gather more information on the topic so I would be able to make up my own mind. The average person does not do that, which is why they are so easily manipulated by the media ("I heard it on the news, so it must be true") or fall for the indoctrination by their teachers in school ("He is a teacher and a person of authority, so he must be right").

Because ya shit weaks senpai

the funny shit is all my hispanic friends are trump supporters now too. It seems the house of cards is collapsing.

Realizing 9-11 was fake led to realizing the holohoax was bullshit. There's really nothing jewish-occupied Western civilization can sell you on at that point.

close contact with reality, multiculturalism is best enjoyed at a long long distance.

read more here wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/295

Pretty simple, I grew up in what became multi-ethnic area. I saw people gradually lost trust in basically everyone more and more. Every time I heard the media say something about "diversity is great" I would go down shopping and imidiatly realize my country had objectively changed for the worse and there is only one of two cures, either total assimilation or my favorite one... The nigs and mudslimes fuck off.

Lived in Miami until I was 12. Even though they're foreigners, the Cubans and everyone else were redpilled as fuck. Never saw a homosexual, and only one interracial couple, very Catholic. Then I moved away and saw what a Sodom and Gomorrah shithole the rest of the US is.

Fear, a sense of impotency and desire for a strong father figure

too many brain cells

I joined the marine corps and saw the atrocities of country with minimal government. They're fucking animals in the sandbox. Seeing what I saw helped me realize all humans are animals that need direction. If something more powerful doesn't herd them together and implement rule of law they eat each other. Working with IDF showed me the flaws of a military with no regard for qualification. An all inclusive military force is disgusting just like an all inclusive nation.
In a way travel made me want to conserve my countries values. Without these values we wither and die. It is the duty of the tough to protect more than just the land upon which our country is built but to protect the idea that country is built on.
Fighting for the Jews just helped me realize these liberals will fall during the hardest times. They'll be too afraid to fight back and when they are I'll still protect them from America's enemies.
If you're a liberal. Keep your head down, pass the ammunition and get behind the nearest marine.
Because your idea has failed and only the tough will make it through in the end.

This. I'm not the smartest, or the most knowledgeable, person, but browsing Wikipedia for 5 minutes combined and a bit of common sense will tell you that most leftist ideas are false.

Autism and being egdy. Serious.

If everyone was conservative and christian they'll be liberal and atheist.

I was always a dissident and a rebel
(((they))) directed that rebellion towards the stuck up right
But I'm also a fairly well-read and curious fellow, so I figured em out and now my rebellious nature is focused on the folks who deserve it

You dont have to be the smartest in the class to figure out whats bullshit and whats not

Yep.

semper fi devil

also you were close to quads

Aspergers

stfu subhuman shit

We all lived under single mothers

>be 8yo in 80's school
>see mental shell of human "teacher"
>curriculum is obviously and blatantly false
>watch lemming children brainwashed to believe these fools
tfw you been 'woke' for 30+ years...

I didn't. But mine is a raging alcoholic and gambling addict.
My dad thought me the ways of the world, and pleaded that I learn from his mistakes. Some combat time overseas rounded out the rest.
/pol is good for combat vets. The bantz remind me of better days.

Having even basic intelligence shows you that the propaganda is wrong and that the races are different and that men are different from women. Normies are people with basic intelligence who want to fit in more than they trust their intelligence. We are mostly rejects, so we are free to trust our rational minds, whereas a normie would say or believe anything just to be accepted by the group.

I think there's a strong correlation with polaks hating their mothers

I don't think I inherently rejected the things we were told. I just sensed something didn't add up. For instance we were told in elementary that everybody was equal. I remember thinking to myself: "yeah, equal before the law". It was apparent for me that there was great differences in people.

I think normies want to believe a lie, if it makes them feel good. Then you have those with a more curious spirit who want to know the truth, no matter how terrifying it is.

this.

I'm from a pretty diverse area on the East Coast, a suburb of DC. I have two adopted step-siblings who are half black. My daddy would say 'nigger' in front of me, and my mom would call a black boy her son and my brother.

I started fights with other kids in highschool for saying 'nigger' and invoked my diverse family to defend myself against the accusation of racism.

I graduated HS in 2001, and I stayed blue-pill until 2008, when I started listening to Alex Jones.

In 2011 I moved to the Ozark mountains and stayed there for 2 years with the natives.

I dont do AJ anymore, I live back in the city of my birth. It is so hard to be around these normies now, it's impossible to hide what I know. I get along great with the blacks! But I can't get along with the white girls who ask them 'Can I touch your hair?'

I genuinely believe in equality. I always knew something was wrong when blacks and mexicans get special treatment even though they're supposed to be equals.

I understood early on the equality doesn't mean we're all identical clones to each other, but that we all should be subjected to the same standards. This is where I began disagreeing with the mainstream.

The Obama administration was the first time I could really consider myself right wing. He was playing identity politics and the only reason he won is because blacks voted overwhelmingly for him. Yet when whites voted for a slight margin for mccain/romney people called it racist.

My introduction into the red-pilled right shifted focus from race into gender. I could see how third wave feminism is really just women sperging out and giving in to hedonism. 1984 opened my eyes to this especially.

Experience

Gorwing up in a multiracial area makes you more racist, not less

We have seen the future and it doesn't work.

They're shut-in, autist, virgin NEETS who can't accept their lives are shit because it's their fault, so they blame niggers, spics, jews and women. They're beta little crybaby faggots who thought live was going to be easy because they're white. Turns out noboby in the real world gives a shit about that.
There are literally retards on this board that think they "memed" a President into office. Not shit. We're talking some dumb, dumb motherfuckers.

Normies have jobs, families, lives, go on vacations, have sex. That's why they're "normies."

I'm not sure how far intelligence goes into being one of us but I do think that the majority of us as socially inept in one way or another.

I'm sure most of the people here aren't extraordinarily intelligent, but are just socially less viable so there is more leeway to form your own opinions rather than follow along.

(((they))) could hide the truth from me for 30 years, circumstances came together and made me see... it is mostly based on luck weather one gets redpilled or not

The most important thing is a Y chromosome

You probably spend 80% of your free time on the internet. Of course you aren't normal.

happened gradually through college and grad school, the nuttiness of the campus left was a huge turnoff. Also when a Latino "activist" at my campus threatened violence against conservative students and the uni didn't even discipline him, that was also key.

Didn't read post moar

You might be on to something with this. Everyone I know from just work always fucking bitch about how little money they have and how unfair it is for someone else

t.projector

I studied every side of political ideology and the natsoc side is the only side that looks out for me. During the studying of the various leftist political ideologies I lived a life of weakness, degeneracy and outright hedonism. Now with a pure ideology I'm beginning to pull myself out of degeneration and do better. It's been a tough go but adversity breeds strength and I take care of the people who take care of me.

I don't think that's it desu. I always thought differently, even back in high school and I was normal otherwise.

>t. kike

The average Sup Forumsack is a bitter white social outcast. White Supremacy, where these people are told that they are inherently better than most people on earth without even having to put any effort in, and Americans being stupid enough to vote for a joke like Trump, made them feel like they belonged somewhere.

Stfu retard

Autism

Wow, another amateur internet psychologist.

Sup Forums is more mature. It counts with the trauma of many years of social exclusion.
It has seen things...

Let's be real here, white supremacy has been dead since the Nazis proved once and for all that it's a doomed ideology. You're all just a bunch of autistic LARPers, there will never be a white ethnostate or whatever it is you jerk yourself off to sleep to at night. White people will literally never be capable of forming a racial coalition because you idiots unironically spend more time arguing over which white people should be considered real whites and which white people aren't actually white at all. No other race spends time on this self-destructive autism and that is why every other race has a strong racial identity while white people don't and never will.

Your flag is pure uncut autism.

>fascist flag
>literally a faggot

>autistic screeching

Don't you have a thread to start about whether or not white people are white if they have brown eyes or their nose is shaped a certain way or something?

Noticed most of the shitty behaviours in school were from middle eastern muslims combined with how fun it was to make edgy nazi jokes that upset leftie teachers without getting caught.