The War on Whites Is Real

youtube.com/watch?v=UVoQVKXItMg

What are you going to do about?

Fake news by spiteful white people.

Fuck Trump

we already know that, why dont you post this video on your facebook?

Fuck you habib

Long live God Emperor Trump!

Death to the muslims worldwide!

Get into the helicopter.

Are they mad at our toilets?

t. Eric Clanton

Bullshit like this makes me want to breed with a white just to spite the (((ZOG))) establishment, even though I've had fantasies of knocking up qt and smart asians.

I'm gonna have like seven kids, mostly sons.

I cant wait to kill more of you shitskins

Ever get the feeling that we're doomed? I mean shit lads, memes aside we're really boned. I feel I want to fight but it seems no-one around me irl knows or cares about the impending horror that's upon us. Even though knowing where this is headed makes me worry and feel sickening despair and knowing that if only I didn't care like the rest of them is be happier, I'm just incapable of submitting the honour of my ancestors and the destiny of my children.

I't obvious that it;s not enough to just breed and have babies but we need to remove mudslimes and niggers from this planet all together.

When you start shooting these people you'll catch my interest.

>Poo doesn't even come out of her ashol but out of her vagene

Seriously... We can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The war on Slavs was real in WW2 hence neo nazis shouldn't expect us to liberate them in their shitholes in europe. In fact as a Slav I'm more than happy that hitler and himmler lovers in europe will pay soon with their blood. Just karma for the genocide of Slavs in ww2. If you are a white nationalist yet aren't a neo nazi then what I said doesn't apply to you.

>and fuck white people

It is the responsibility of Slavs to teach western European sub-humans how to be men.

>be me
>trying so hard to trigger liberals
>do it on Sup Forums
>I'm fucking retarded

Western Europe is in a sick state currently but they are not subhumans. Real subhumans rape and kill millions in eastern Europe but when the other side does the same the nazi prostitutes invite foreign delegations to show communist sorry I mean Slavic atrocities. True story, nazi Germans were such limp wristed spineless cowards that they actually did that in real life. Maybe they weren't. Maybe their conscience was turned off because they wanted to completely genocide us all hence they didn't mind playing the victim card like whores.

they are indeed sub-humans who are hell-bent on destroying the world.